~o1 Kiss Me: Hunhan

Kiss Me

~o1 Kiss Me: HunHan

“Cover me up, cuddle me in…”

 

 

 

 

            Luhan wakes up to the sun’s blinding rays. He quickly bats his eyelashes against his cheeks, hoping it will take his tired sleepiness away. He then sighs with happiness, loving the warm tickling feeling of the sun. It feels so nice, the way it caresses his body with a soft and gentle good morning touch.

             He then looks up to the sky from his opened window and smiles. It was a beautiful blue sky today. There are even some small bundles of white clouds passing by, waving their hellos down to the world below. He can also hear his neighbor’s children laughing as they head out on their way to school. A soft breeze suddenly settles into the room making the transparent see-through curtains dance about. He shivers from the cold fleeting wisps of wind passing through him, but the warmth of the sun doesn’t abandon him so he doesn’t mind.

            Everything feels perfect.

            A familiar touch of a hand slowly brushes against his stomach and it continues to go down a bit further to settle on his waist. He lets out a small laugh and turns his head to the side. His body now wrapped comfortingly in his boyfriend’s strong arms.

            “Hey.” Luhan says softly with a beautiful smile gracing his face. His boyfriend, Sehun, gives him a sleepy smile before placing his head closer to Luhan’s poofy blonde bed hair.

            “Hey, lovely.” Sehun replies back with a deep and quiet voice. It was drained out from just waking up, but Luhan cherishes the sound of his boyfriend’s deep morning voice.

            Luhan shifts his head upward to see his boyfriend more clearly and brushes their noses together.

            “I want a good morning kiss, Sehunnie.”

            Sehun smirks teasingly and pokes Luhan’s nose with a finger, “I don’t think so, hyung.”

            Luhan scrunches his nose and pouts, “What? Why not?”

            Sehun just continues to smile.

            “Sehunnie.” Luhan whines trying to give the most convincing and pleasing pout he could muster.

            “No, hyung.” Sehun puckers out his lips and taps it with his finger, “You have to give me a good morning kiss first.”

            The older male pushes the younger one’s face away playfully, “No, way. I asked you to give me one first.”

            “Aw, c’mon, hyung. Just a quick little peck on the cheek is fine with me.” Sehun chuckles as he grabs a hold of Luhan’s waist again when the older tries to get off the bed.

            Sehun pulls his hyung closer to his body, but Luhan decides to play dirty and attacks him with tickles. The younger immediately pulls away and bursts out in little fits of uncontrollable laughter. Luhan takes the opportunity to jump out of their shared bed and runs over to their door. Already he misses the comfortable warmth of his bed with Sehun by his side, but right now he has to run away or feel the wrath of his boyfriend’s punishment, whatever it may be.

            He reaches out his hand to open their bedroom door, but was denied freedom when he was suddenly grabbed from behind and twirled back around. “Oh, no you don’t. You can’t escape from me hyung!” Sehun laughs as he heads back to their bed with Luhan still in his arms.

            Luhan was plopped back down onto the messy sheets with Sehun following right after him. More laughter is shared between them as they childishly fight against one another, rolling themselves into a massive cocoon of bed sheets.

            “Alright, alright, I give up.” Luhan finally gasps out as he lies down against the bed. A smile was stretching a bit too wide on his lips, but it was okay since Sehun was smiling just as wide. Sehun was suddenly hovering over his hyung and he was staring deeply into his eyes. Luhan’s wide smile slowly softens into a small one as he stares back.

            He lovingly traces a finger along Sehun’s jawline, admiring the way the sun hit Sehun’s face as he continued to trail his finger downward to his chin. It made his heart skip one too many beats. He then traces the rest of his fingers through Sehun’s facial features. When Luhan’s fingers reaches up to one of Sehun’s eyes, the younger boy closes them and allows the older to touch his eyelashes. 

            Luhan finally moves a piece of hair that was out of place away from the younger’s forehead and runs his fingertips all the way through the younger’s scalp before cupping his cheek, which felt warm from the sun’s rays. He was amazed that Sehun’s bed hair looked attractive like this when he looked up at him.

            Time is now moving slowly as Luhan lifts himself just a bit from the bed to connect their lips together. It’s always so breathtaking, Luhan thinks to himself. He loves it how he still gets these fluttering feelings inside of him whenever they kiss. The taste of Sehun’s lips is just so sweet and heavenly. He can never get enough of this boy.

            When Luhan slowly parts away, Sehun stops him from doing so and takes his hyung’s cheek in his own hand now. Sehun then closes in, and they kiss for a second time, giving Luhan double the butterfly feelings in his tummy. As they both open their eyes, Sehun smiles first, collecting the blushing Luhan into his arms and ignoring how messy the sheets are in between their bodies.

            “Good morning, hyung.” He whispers softly against Luhan’s temple.

            Luhan smiles and nestles comfortingly in Sehun’s arms and neck, “Good morning, Sehunnie.”

            The morning sun continues to pour it’s warmth against their bodies from the open window, but Luhan likes the warmth of being in Sehun’s arms just a bit more.

            Yes, everything feels perfect.