1

Style

Chapter 1

 

STYLE

.

.

.

The atmosphere of the night was so cold. I can still feel the pain radiating from my heart. I can still feel the blood that flowed from my wound. I can still feel it, even more real when I see him again. I think…. I think my feeling will disappear as a time goes by. However, I guess it stabbed me, hurt.

.

.

.

Heenim POV

I felt someone tried to take me out from the car. But who is he, I pushed him.

"Yeobo,  you're drunk! Kajja! Hold me!"Said someone. I tried to open my eyes. Who is this? Ah, who these man?

"Hic! Si .... hic! Who are you? Hik ,I said, pressing my index finger right on his nose.

"Stop, that! Heenim! "He said as I brushed my hand and struggled a bit. It makes my body unsteady. He sighed tired and tried to take me by force.
"Kyaa! What are you doing! I can walk by myself!" I shouted as he tried to hold me.
"Yak! Heenim stop! I'm Leeteuk! "He said with a smile.

"Leeteuk! Ah! The angel Teukie "I said while holding him.”Take me to fly, Teukie angel" I said.

He looked so upset. He was immediately carried me. He did it as if I did not have any weight.
"Angel, how's umma there?" I asked started babbling.
"She is fine," he said.
"Ah! I would love to see her, can  I? "I asked as putting my hands on the neck of the Angel.
"Ne, you can meet her later if you're old," he said.
"MWO, old ... I was very very young," I grumbled. He just smiled and listened to my words.
"Huff, here we are. Hold on to me, "he said. He lowered me slowly. He knocked on the door of the apartment.

End Heenim POV

.

.

.

"We are home," he said while pressing a buzzer.
"Who's there?" Cried a tiny voice channel threshold.
"This,  your noona and  hyung. Can you open the door, Minho-ah! "Leeteuk said.
"Ne, hyung," he said.
A few moments later the door opened a little namja was standing behind the door.
"Hyung, what happened to noona?" Leeteuk asked Minho on. Leeteuk just give Heenim's bag to Minho.
"Yak! That's my bag, "said Heenim was not satisfied. Heenim was looking  straight at Minho's face. "Yak! Boy! What were you doing??” she said rudely and made Minho surprised.
"Minho, close the door," said Leeteuk asked him to close the door of the apartment. Minho still looked not believe.
"Well! Who is that boy?"asked Heenim.
"He is your dongsaeng, Minho!" He said.
"Hmmm, I hate him. Tomorrow I will ask him to be ready to leave me. I will take him to the orphanage! Aish! The longer I see your face it's getting annoying! "Heenim said while pointing at Minho's face.
Minho's eyes began to teary. Heenim just smiled even she began to laugh.
"Minho,  go to your room," said Leeteuk. He feared that Heenim might hurt Minho.
"Ani, hyung. No matter what noona say while she was drunk. But she would never actually do it, hyung. "Minho said, laughing bitterly. "Noona?" Minho said as he approached Heenim. He stepped closer towards her.
"Yak! Remove your filthy hands off it! Damn! You look like him! "Heenim said as she pushed Minho away. Leeteuk was afraid that Heenim might harm her brother.
"Come Minho. Let me take care of your Noona, "Leeteuk said. Minho nodded. He was quiet there while Leeteuk brought her into their room.
Leeteuk had just entered the room.  Suddenly, he came back out with hand phone in his hand.
"Hyung what's up?" Minho asked.
"Take care of your noona. Hyung has a job, "said Leeteuk. Minho heard him did not say anything. While Leeteuk rushed out of the apartment. Minho bit concerned with the state of his noona. It’s been a long time he did not look like she was drunk.
Slowly Minho opened the door of the room. Looking at Heechul who was lying in the bed. Minho looked at her, he did not dare go into the room. He saw Heechul moves slowly. He saw her blanket was falling.
"Umm. Angel, you're still here, right! Angel!" she called half-delirious. Minho was immediately entered. He fixed  the blanket for Heenim.
"Umma ...." He whispered weakly.
.
.
.
"Saranghae, Kim Heechul ...." She whispered as he hugged me tightly.
"Nado, saranghae, Siwon-ah," she said as she hugged the namja.

.

"Ummm ....." he muttered. Minho who saw it immediately took the towel regardless of  his noona forehead. "Wonnie ...." he muttered.

.

"Is everything okay?" He asked as worry.
"NE, I'm fine," I muttered. We looked at each other. Until a voice interrupted us,  I sigh and  took  off your hands.
"Oppa ... there you are. Eonnie Annyeong! "She said softly" Oppa, you have to take me home. Kajja, I do not want to be late for my piano exam, " she said with pouting.
"Hmm," he replied. With a heavy heart, he took his bag. Then, left me alone in the classroom.
"I do not want you to leave me, Siwonnie," I looked away.

.

"Noona? Noona, are you okay? "Said Minho increasingly worried. He held her hand that try to hold something.
"Do not ... do not go ...." she sobbed. Minho holding her hands tightly.
"Noona ...."
.

"Mianne, we can only meet outside of school time," he said with a smile. Seeing his smiles removed my confusion. How could I hate him.
"Araseo, It is fine. Anyway I love it when we are alone without interference from the other. It is more interesting rather than walk together, "I said with a smile.
"Heechullie," he said as he pulled my body. His hug gave a nice sense of comfort.

.

"Hikh ... hikh ... hic ...." she sobbed quietly beside Minho was immediately tightened his hand.
"No ... noona .... Do not cry, ne? I'm right here, take care  of you, noona, "said Minho. Heenim opened his eyes slowly and looked at Minho looked so worried.
"Mianne ...." he said.
"Go to sleep, noona. I'm here to take care of you, "Minho said with a smile. Hearing his words Heenim looked Minho. She stretched her hand. Trying to reach out and gently rubbed the top of his head.
"Mi ... nho .... mian ... Miane ... "he heard Minho just smiled. His noona may be rude, but she knew that she was very fond of her. His noona always said things that made him cry, but he could not get away from her. So far the person who have given a lot of things and fight for him is his noona. Just his noona, no umma or Appa who should accompany him. Only noona, his noona Kim Heenim.
.

.

.

Mian if it's to short. i hope you like it       ^.^