2

Style

Thanks for loser 220. you always give a review for my story! Hope you like this part too.

To all the reader, thank you. enjoy the story!

.

.

.

Chapter 2

.

.

Choi Mansion

"He's okay. Just a little stomach ache, "said Leeteuk.

"Thank  you, Dr. Park. I'm very worried about his condition," she said while a child who was lying on his bed.

"Well, because he looks better. I'd like to go home," Leeteuk said goodbye.

"Hyung, you should just rest here," said the man who had just entered the room.

"Siwon-ah, mianne. Thank you for the offer, but I can’t. My wife is sick, " Leeteuk explained.

"I am sorry, hyung. Yeobo,  I'll drive Leeteuk hyung home. Yeobo take care of Taemin, ne," Siwon said as he kissed her forehead.

"Ne, yeobo," said Sungmin as he pulled back.

"You do not need  to do that, Siwon-ah," Leeteuk said.

"No," said Siwon.  “I will take you home, hyung, please,” Siwon inmsisted. Both Namja immediately stepped out from the room.
Half an hour later, they arrived at a luxury apartment where Leeteuk stay.

"Thank you. Siwon-ah! "Leeteuk said.

"That's okay, hyung. Emm ... so this is where you live hyung? "Siwon asked as he looked around the apartment.

"Ne," Leeteuk said. "You want to come in?" Said Leeteuk.

“Aniya, Sungmin will be worry. May be latter. Anyway I will keep Taemin, "said Siwon.

"You are very good father, Siwon-ah. I'm so jealous of you, "Leeteuk said. Hearing those compliments Siwon just smiled.

"You are talking to much, hyung. Okay, I'm going home, "Siwon said as he waved his hand. While Leeteuk turned and stepped into the apartment.

He opened the door to his house. He stepped toward her bedroom. He was surprised to see Minho was holding Heenim's hand.

"Well, it looks like I'm going back to sleep in the sofa "said Leeteuk. He closed the door  and lied down at the sofa.
.
.
.

"Ukh, Siwonnie ...." she sobbed while holding his big belly. Her tears are falling more and more. "Ah .... he…..help…"  her hand was reaching for the phone near her bed table.
 

"Congratulations Miss Kim. You gave birth to a handsome son, "said the nurse. She said nothing. Sister was handed the baby in front of her.
 

"Do you want to hold her?" Asked the nurse. All he did in fact turn away. "Miss," asked the nurse astonishment.
 

"I'm tired. Get him away from me, "she said, turning her face. The nurse looked a little surprised.
 

She turned to bring the baby. As if he knew that he would be away from his mother. The baby began to cry.  She still silence, not even turned his glance.
 

"Hikh ... hikh .. hikh ...." she sobbed.
 

Three days had passed, he was sitting alone in his room. Until a nurse knocked on the door.
 

"Miss Kim, you can go now. And please sign the paperwork that you  ask about the baby in the office, "said the nurse.
 

"Ne, I'm going to the office to sign it," she said.
 

The nurse came out, leaved her alone. She paused and took all her stuffs. She walked out of her room. She walked into the administration room.
 

"Please come in," said a voice. He stepped into the room, "It's the files that must be signed by you," he said as he handed her a folder.
 

"Doctor ...," she said with a trembling voice. She was a little hesitant about what to do.
 

"You do not have to worry. We'll take care of  him until his condition are better. Then we would take him to the orphanage. He was a healthy boy, "the doctor said. During listened to the doctor, she was silent and read the contents of the folder.
 

"Where do I sign?" She said.
 

"Here," he said, showing where the signature.
 

She walked out of the room. She traced the deserted corridor. Until  something caught her attention.
 

"Aigo, look at our daughter. She's very pretty is not it?" said someone.
 

"Yes, of course. Who else  her appa and umma, "he said.
 

She stopped there and started to walk after a few minutes looking at those  happy family. She did not have time to see it.  She never take a glance for her child, her aega whose she keeps so long.
 

"Ani, I have to go ..." she hesitated. She turned toward the exit, but she finally stepped towards the opposite.
 

.

.

.

"Hikh ... hikh .... Hikh .... "she sobbed at the baby who was lying in the incubator.
 

"Mian ... mianne ...." she sobbed again when she felt her fingers was touching  by the baby.
 

.
.
.

"Hmm ..."s he slowly opened his eyes. She looked around the room. She felt his head still feels heavy. "Ah!" She whimpered softly. She looked around and was surprised to see someone who was sleeping beside her. She smiled and extended her hand. it lovingly.

"Yeobo, you're awake," said a voice. Heenim immediately withdrew his hand. Minho's actually been up breathless. He was a little disappointed why his noona withdrew her hand.

"Akh….What happened to me?" she asked.

"You're drunk. Not as usual. Akh, you must be grateful  to Minho. He takes care of you all night," said Leeteuk. He approached her and saw the look of surprise in her beautiful face. Leeteuk kissed her forehead. "He's a good kid," said Leeteuk.

"Hmm," Heenim. She pushed Leeteuk and saying it. "I'm still dizzy and probably will go back to sleep. Mian,"

"No," said Leeteuk. "There was an invitation from the Choi family for lunch. What do you think about that?" Said Leeteuk. Heenim paused and smiled.

"If it is your desire. You may accept their offer," she said and gave him smile.

"Thanks Yeobo. Where is my morning kiss? "He said a little spoiled.

"Yak!  Minho is here, "said Heenim while pushing Leeteuk’s body.

"But, he is sleeping. Come on, "Leeteuk said. Heenim paused and put his face on Leeteuk. Right at that moment Minho wake up and

Cup!

A kiss from Heenim landed Minho’s right cheek.

"Morning, noona, hyung!" He said calm.

"Morning, Minho," said Leeteuk. He felt a bit disappoint.

"What are you doing?" Minho asked in astonishment.

"Hahaha," Leeteuk laughs weird. "I Just ..." he said a bit confused. Minho smiled slyly, his hyung it's very easy to read. "I'd better go to the hospital," said Leeteuk.

"Honey!" Call Heenim, makes Leeteuk turned. "You forgot your morning kiss," she said mischievously. Minho was surprised to hear it, as opposed to giving a flying kiss and Leeteuk laughed again.

After Leeteuk went out for work, Minho looked at his noona.

"What," asked Heenim cold.

"How are you, noona?" Said Minho.

"My head still hurts. I'm going back to bed. You can go to school by yourself,"said Heenim at Minho. She turned her back.

"Noona, do you hate me?" Said Minho.

"What did you say?" Asked Heenim.

"You said it that you will send me to an orphanage. Do you mean it? "Said Minho. Heenim bit her lip. She felt the air is so tight.

"I'll do that later," said Heenim regardless Minho's face.

"Noona, is .... is it causing by my face? Is it similliar to my dad?" asked Minho. Minhowords made Heenim turned and looked straight at him.

"I'll kick you out if your face look like that bastard," she said coldly. Minho who heard that was silent.

"Mianne, noona," said Minho. He stepped out of the room and went to his room to prepare anything. After he came out of her room, Heenim got up and sat on her bed. She scrambles her hair frustrating.

"What reason shall I give it to him?" she muttered softly.

.
.
.

After preparing himself to go to school Minho came out of his bedroom. He looked at Heenim who was standing near the door.

"Come on, we'll be late," said the Heenim.

"But noona ..." Minho confused.

"There should be an emergency meeting that I must attend. Hurry up, "said Heenim while stepping out of the apartment and followed by Minho.

He was confused by the attitude of his noona sometimes she was  nice but the other time she will hurt him. Heenim got into his car. Minho followed her and sat in the backseat. He did not want to disturb his noona.

"Put on your seat belt," said Heenim. Minho put his seat belt.

During the trip they did not say anything. Minho actually very happy because his noona  drove him to school. However, is he deserves to feel happy if the goal of his noona is just to go to work because the store has the same direction with his school.

"We arrive, get down!" Heenim said. Minho looked around.

"Thank you noona," he said. Without giving an answer to him, Heenim turned her car. Minho just stared at his noona’s car away.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" asked a voice. Minho turned around and found a boy staring at him.

"It's okay," he said simply.

"Hyung,  are you sad?" he asked again.

"Ani, we better get in before seosangnim close the gate!"  said Minho to the boy.

"You're right, hyung! Kajja! " he said as he took Minho’s hand . Both entered the school.

.
.
.

Choi Mansion

"Appa!" Shouted a voice. Siwon who was fast asleep even opened his eyes.

Bruk!

A boy jumped  up at his bed and his body. Siwon already recognize the creatures that exist on it, and the only sound moaned in pain.

"Taeminnie, let Appa nap, ne!" He said.

" Ani Appa!  Today you should drive me to school,” he said while pouting his lips.

"But, Appa is still sleepy," he said.

"Yak! Appa, come on. There's someone I want to introduce you, "  he asked him again.

"Um, what is she a beautiful yeoja?" asked Siwon while flirtatious wink.

"Appa! I was too young for such a relationship. Anyway if I introduce a yeoja to you, they will prefer you rather than me as their boy friend, "Taemin said as he hit his appa.

"Jinja, but appa think that you are more handsome than me,son. Aigo, the exasperated look at his face! "He said with a smile.

"Come on, Appa ~" Taemin pleaded while appealing his appa.

"Ne, ne, Taeminnie. Appa wake up, "Siwon said as he got up from his bed.
.

Skip time

.

"So, Taeminnie, who want you to introduce to Appa?" Said Siwon.

"Oh, that. I will introduce Appa to Minho hyung, "Taemin said cheerfully. Siwon raised an eyebrow.

"Minho hyung," he asked.

"Ne, he is my sunbae. His face is similar to you,  Appa, "said Taemin. Siwon who just heard his son words just laughing.

"Jinja, Appa want to see him," said Siwon.

"Hence, Appa do not go to the office first, ne." Said Taemin.

"Well, Appa will wait for your hyung," said Siwon. He parked his car not far from the school gates.

"Appa! That's ... that's him! "Taemin shouted. Siwon saw a kid who just got out of a luxury red car .

Taemin rushed down from his car. While Siwon was sitting near the wheel, his car through the mirror he saw the driver of  that red car. It is a yeoja.  His face was stunned to see that yeoja.

"Heechul ...." he muttered. Red car was passing nearby. The driver's face as he recognized her as Heechul. That yeoja was wearing sunglasses.

.

.

.

TBC