3

Style

Chapter 3

.


Pearl Boutique

"Ma'am, you've come. There is a guest in your room, "said the receptionist.

"Why did you let someone enter my room. I told you I hate people who get into the room without my permission," she said curtly.

"But ma'am ...." Said the receptionist. Heenim gave a sign to shut his mouth. With a bit lazy face she entered the room.

"Mistress ...." Said the secretary who looked surprised.

"Ah, Mrs. Park ...." someone was welcoming her. But she looked at her with surprise. Similar with Heenim, but she quickly smiled hiding her nerveous.

"Ah! Mrs. Choi, an honor that you visit my boutique, " she said.

"Heechul unnie ...."  she said a little nervously.

"Excuse me ..." Heenim said as she frowned, puzzled.

"Ah, mianne. It seems like I've seen you before, "said Sungmin. "Have we met before?" Said Sungmin.

"Hmmm, I do not know. I guess it is our second meeting. Actually I attended a birthday party _your son’s birthday_ Taemin, but for some reason I was not able to see you, "said Heenim.

"Oh," said Sungmin bit disappointed. Heenim stepped and sat on her chair.

"Can I help you, Mrs. Choi?" asked Heenim.

"Ah, ... I almost forgot. I invite you to lunch with, "she said with a smile.

"Lunch .... Hmmm, of course. My husband and I will be happy to fulfill your invitation, "she said with a smile.

"Hmm ... alright. Excuse me, "Sungmin said as he stood up.

"Hmm ...." Heenim smiled and looked at Sungmin's departure. He was still sitting in his chair shaking his knee.
.
.
.

"Yoeboseo, Heenim what is it?" Asked a voice. "That's good, I'll pick you up," said Leeteuk. "What? Okay, so you're going to pick Minho first, "said Leeteuk.

"Well, saranghae yeobo," Leeteuk said as he closed his phone.

"Who do you call hyung?" Asked a voice.

"Ah, you scared me Wookie. I just called my wife, "Leeteuk said with a smile.

"Hyung, I heard you got the invitation to lunch with the director Choi" asked Wookei.

"Ne, and I'm happy to know my wife will come with me," Leeteuk said with a smile.

"Your wife will follow. Wah! It's fun. Your wife hate with something called  party. I guess you can take advantage of this moment, hyung "said Wookie.

"Of course. With this moment. I can re-enter the Choi family, "Leeteuk said while justifying his glasses.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Wookei see his pager.

"Well, I went out first, hyung. There are more calls, "said Wookie Leeteuk while leaving alone.
.
.
.

Mr. Choi office

"I have to find out," he muttered. He got up and reached for the phone on his desk. "Yeobo, it's me. I'll pick Taemin today, "he said. "No, I had promised to pick him up. What time did he come back? "She said.


"Oh, so you're invited Mrs. Park. Well, it does not matter and I would Taemin went directly there. Yes, yes, araseo. "He said, laughing again tasteless.
He put the phone and rushed out of the office.

"Sir, where are you going?" Asked a woman who known as Mr. Choi secretary.

"I have to pick up my son, would you call Mr. Ki from Ki Group that I cancel the meeting with the company," said Siwon without looking secretary.

"Well, sure" said the secretary.

Siwon drove quickly. He wanted to arrive at Taemin school. As soon as possible.
.
.
.

At Paran Elementary School


"Hyung, are you sure you want to go home alone?" Taemin asked Minho staring.

"Yeah, noona is busy. She could not pick me up, "said Minho flat.

"Hyung, what if you come with me right?" Said Taemin. "Appa told me he would pick me up, hyung," Taemin said.

"No thanks. I do not want to bother you, "said Minho.

"But I would be very happy if I can take you home hyung," Taemin said while justifying his backpack.

"Thank you," Minho said with a smile. Both young men were silent for a moment. Especially Minho, he was surprised to see a yeoja get down from a red car.

"Hyung, That is your noona!" Taemin shouted excitedly. Minho smiles outstretched, he and Taemin ran towards yeoja coming down from the car.

"Noona, you pick me up?" Said Minho.

"Let’s go home," she said briefly. Taemin looked at her face, he felt that he ever saw the beautiful face.

"Be..Beauty .... Beautiful! "Said Taemin as he showed his smile. Heenim looked at Taemin's face.

"Ah, let me guess. Are not You, prince Choi? "asked Heenim. Hearing the words of Heenim makes Taemin smile. His life was like a prince.

"You are too kind, Princess" Taemin said. Heenim and Minho smiled to hear it.

"Right, my noona is very pretty," said Minho proud.

"Ne, hyung," Taemin said.

"Well, Taeminnie. Noona and Minho are going home first. So, bye!"Heenim said with a smile. Taemin was bowed.

Heenim pulled Minho’s hand. Make the little Namja  surprised, until a hand is now holding Heenim’s hand.

"Ne," Taemin replied, staring at the man who was holding Heenim’s hand.

"Heechul,” he asked. Heenim was silent and tried to smile.

"Mian, who are you?" She said coldly.

"Appa, Appa, you keep your promise," said Taemin happy.  Minho  looked at  this namja. He fixed his hat.

"Taeminnie, is he a friend who would like to introduce you to Appa?" He asked.

"Ne, Appa. It is Minho hyung, "Taemin said while pointing towards Minho.

"Annyeong, Mr. Choi," said Minho. Siwon stared at Minho whose wearing a hat. He turned  to Heenim.

"And you?" Siwon asked as he looked at his glass eye behind the eyes.

"Ah, mian. I  am Park Heenim. Mian, I do not recognize you, Mr. Choi! " She said with a cold smile. Siwon felt a longing for this yeoja who standing in front of him. His heart ache when he heard her calling him with such a cold tone.

"Oh, do I know you?" Said Siwon trying to find the truth.

"Mian, we never meet before. But you must know, Park Jungso. Dr. Leeteuk. He's my husband," she said flatly.

Siwon was silent, so this yeoja that standing in front of him was Dr. Leeteuk's wife.

"Mian," Siwon said as he took off his hands.

Minho looked at Siwon's face, he guessed he ever saw that man somewhere.

"Noona, are we going home?" Said Minho. Heenim saw Minho's face and smiled.

"Ne, of course," replied Heenim.

"Appa, what about to invite Minho hyung. We are going to lunch together right? Please appa," said Taemin.

"I think it's a good thing," said Siwon agreed. Heenim gripped Minho’s hand.  Minho felt something weird there.

"Ah, ne ... of course," she said doubtfully.

"What if we are going together?" said Siwon and smiled.

.

.

.

TBC

JUst short update... Enjoy the story!