Characters

Style

Characters:

  • Park Heenim (Kim Heechul)
  • Choi Siwon
  • Lee Sungmin (Choi  Sungmin)
  • Park Jung So
  • Choi Minho
  • Lee Taemin
  • Choi Jun Ji

I need to change their name just in case to show their relationship in this story. I hope you understand thet. Gender Switch for Heechul and Sungmin. Mianne! Don’t blame me please! They are men but indeed they are beautiful!

 

 

  • The Park

Park Heenim is a new designer. She has a boutique named ‘Pearl’. She has a husband, Park Jung So and a little brother Minho.

Park Jung So or Dr. Leeteuk  is a doctor of Choi family. He stays with them, after he graduate from his study. Two years later he comes and stay there with his wife, Heenim.

Choi Minho is Heenim dongsaeng. He studies at Paran Elementary School with Lee Taemin. He stay at Heenim’s apartement rather than move to Choi Mansion and follow his sister. (He is 10 years old)

 

 

  • The Choi

Choi Siwon is a director of Choi Corp. He has a wife named Lee Sungmin. They are married for the shake of Mr. Choi pride who wants to make his company become a number 1 compony in Korea. 

Lee Sungmin atau Choi Sungmin is Siwon’s wife. But she used his mother family name rather than Choi. She has two son Taemin and Choi Jun Ji. Taemin, used his family name and Junji used Siwon’s name.

Lee Taemin (7 years old) is the first Son of Choi Siwon but he used his mother name. He study at Paran Elementary School. He likes Minho who has a same name as his father.

Choi Jun Ji (5 years old) is the second son of Choi Siwon. He is so naïve and he likes Heenim so much.

 

 

  • The Lee

This family just has no heir. There is just Sungmin who continue to use his family name. She works with her niece, Lee Donghae. She wants to be a good wife and modern women, but it causes a distance between she and her sons, Taemin and Jun Ji.

 

  • The Kim

The Kim is the most complicated family in this story. Mr. Kim is Sungmin’s father but rather than used Kim as her name Sungmin prefer her mother name. In the past, Mr. Kim has two wives. His first wife is Kim Heenim, who dies in car accident, while she pregnant. After that Mr. Kim married with Mr. Lee daughter, who gave a birth to Sungmin.