Chapter Nine

The Reckless Scandal

"What do we do," Seungri panicked as he stood on his feet as he watched Minzy rush over and put on her jeans.

"Go and distract her," Minzy whispered over to him as she was kicking off her stilletoes.

"Minzy," Bom's voice sounded closer. "Minzy?"

Seungri quickly rushed out of the room closing the door to be met face to face with her, "Hey Bom."

"Seungri? What are you doing here," she asked confused as to why he was coming out of her room.

"Umm...I just came and helped Minzy bring in some of her bags," he said trying to think of some lies to spout out.

"Oh she went shopping?"

He nodded, "Yeah, I was just helping her bring up her bags and I guess I should..."

"Unnie..." Minzy squealed as she flung her door open. "What are you doing back? I thought you had a busy schedule?"

Bom shrugged her shoulders, "One of them cancelled and I thought that maybe you wanted to go out and grab a bite to eat or something." She paused as she looked to Seungri and then back at Minzy, "But why is he here?"

Minzy smiled as she linked her arm onto Seungri's, "We're kind of going out."

"Going out," Bom nearly shouted. "Going out as in getting a bite to eat?"

Seungri sighed knowing that he had to get used to this reaction, "No we're going out as in dating."

"Since when," Bom asked as she threw her arms in the air.

Minzy chuckled as she pulled Bom's hands back down, "Unnie calm down. You act like you've never heard of people dating before."

"Ya Minzy! How can you get a boyfriend before me," she pouted as she folded her arms. "I'm older than you!"

"I'm sorry unnie it just sort of happened," Minzy said trying to give her a comforting smile.

Bom continued to pout as she cocked an eyebrow up at Seungri, "What are you doing with a girl like her?"

"Hey I'm not a little girl anymore."

"That's not what I meant..."

"No I know what you were going to say, that he shouldn't be seeing a little girl like me because I'm too young right," Minzy cut her off.

"Minzy where is this all coming from? You are too young," Bom said placing her hands on either sides of her hips. "And I don't like the fact that you're dating this guy out of all the guys in the world."

"Hey," Seungri spoke up.

"I'm not young anymore Bom, so don't tell me what I can and can't do," Minzy said as she reached for Seungri's hand. "We're going to continue dating whether you like it or not."

"But Minzy..."

She shook her head as she looked to Seungri, "Let's get out of here." She then looked to Bom, "Don't tell anyone about this."

"Minzy I'm not going to keep this a secret," Bom said as she folded her arms at the pair.

"BOM! Let's be adults about this and let me tell everyone on my own time alright," Minzy said demanding respect.

Bom stood in shock at the tone of voice that Minzy was speaking at her with. Minzy was always the innocent obedient one, but this outburst had her confused. "Who are you and what have you done with Minzy?"

Minzy shook her head and frowned, "That's just it, I'm sick of being that little girl! I'm old enough Bom so please stop this." She sighed as she looked up at Seungri, "C'mon."

As they were leaving Seungri looked back to see Bom standing in shock. He felt a little bad, but at the same time he didn't. Bom was one of the main ones who treated Minzy like a little girl. Now it was her turn to have a rude awakening that Minzy was no longer a child.

 

Minzy let out a long sigh as she sat against the wall in the dance studio. Pulling her knees up to her chest she sat still as Seungri some music and then taking a seat down next to her. He looked at her and she seemed so deep in thought.

"What are you thinking," he asked.

She shrugged her shoulders as she looked over to him, "I don't know. I'm just having mixed feelings right now."

"About what?"

"It feels good to get what's been bothering me off of my chest, but at the same time..." her voice trailed off as she looked away from him.

"At the same time..." he repeated after her, encouraging her to finish her sentence.

"At the same time I think that maybe it's best to keep it inside." Minzy looked to him with watery eyes, "Did you see the way she looked at me? She looked disappointed."

"We can't please everyone."

"Yeah but out of all the people I hoped that she would be the one to understand the most. But she doesn't. She only sees me like a baby sister that will never grow up."

He smiled at her as he took her hand in his giving it a light squeeze, "It's alright. In time she will see you as a grown beautiful young woman as I do."

She bit her lower lip and nodded as she nestled her head onto his shoulder. The two quietly sat in place listening to the music playing until Minzy broke the silence. "Seungri?"

"Hmm..."

"Can you teach me how to kiss," she asked.

"Huh," he turned to look at her to see if he heard right when she buried her face into his arm in embarrassment. "What did you just ask?"

She peeked up slowly as she grinned, "Umm...can you teach me how to kiss?" She then quickly buried her face into his arm again feeling her cheeks reddening in embarassment.

He chuckled as he moved his arm to wrap around her shoulders as the other went to her chin to raise it so that she would look at him, "I will gladly teach you how."

She smiled up at him as he slowly inched forward, "First thing first you let the guy make the first move like this." He stopped as he looked to her and smiled, "Now you come inching forward just a little to show that you're interested okay?"

"Like this," she asked as she moved to where she was only a breath away from his lips.

He nodded, "Yeah and then you let me come the rest of the way and the rest is on instinct." With that he went in and took her full lips to his. Her lips were soft and smooth against his as he felt her stiffen as their lips touched, "Relax," he said against her lips. She nodded as he moved his lips against hers.

He smiled into their kiss as he felt her arms wrap around his neck and pulled her waist closer to him to deepen the kiss. He tilted his head one way and felt Minzy mimick him tilting her head the opposite way to bring themselves deeper into the kiss. Seeing that she was doing a great job letting their lips move in harmony, he took it to the next level letting his tongue brush against her lips. She gasped feeling the warm moisture, that allowed him to stick his tongue into .

Seungri let his tongue work its magic in as his hands began to take on a mind of its own traveling up, down and around her body. She moaned as her tongue played with his making him chuckle. She was really good for a beginner and the way she hungerily took his lips to hers made him question if in fact she was a beginner. Seungri moaned as her tongue entered his mouth forcefully as she began to explore it.

"What the hell is going on," a voice interrupted their make out session.

Minzy pulled away and looked to see Teddy standing at the door with a pissed look on his face. She quickly stood on her feet as she wiped at the saliva from her lips, "Teddy it's nothing really."

"The hell it's nothing," he glared at her before he glared at Seungri who stood on his feet to stand next to her. "What the hell is going on in here Seungri?!"

Seungri sighed as he looked to him a little pissed that Teddy had ruined the moment, "What does it look like was going on?"

Teddy swiftly swung his fist at Seungri, connecting it with his jaw sending him to the ground. "What the Teddy," Minzy gasped as she hurried down to help Seungri. "Hey are you okay," Minzy asked with concern in her eyes.

"Let's go Minzy," Teddy said as he reached for Minzy's arm to pull her away.

"NO," Minzy shouted at him as she moved her hand away and helped Seungri to his feet. She linked her arm onto Seungri's as she focused her attention on him, "Let's get you some ice."

"Minzy!"

"Teddy you just punched him for no apparent reason. Apologize," Minzy snapped at him.

"What?!"

"Apologize to my boyfriend right now," Minzy demanded.

"Your boyfriend since when," he coughed a laugh.

Seungri glared at him as he took Minzy's hand in his, "Does it matter?"

"Why you little..." Teddy tried to reach for Seungri when Minzy stepped in his way.

"Leave him alone!"

"Minzy..."

She let out a sigh as she rolled her eyes and pulled at Seungri's arm, "Let's get out of here."

 

Author's Notes:

Ooo Seungri finally made out with Minzy! hehehe! thanks for reading and all your awesome comments! <3