Chapter Four

The Reckless Scandal

Seungri sighed as he starred at the tv across from him. He couldn't believe yet another kpop artist had come out admitting that they were gay. "I never would've guessed he'd be gay." He said taking a sip of his drink as he starred at the pictures of Wooyoung flash across the screen.

"Hey Seungri," Minzy called getting his attention. He smiled and waved to her as she walked up to where he was sitting.

"Hey how was the photo shoot," he asked as she took off her jacket and sat down.

"It was good," she said moving around to adjust in her seat.

He couldn't help but watch as her jiggled up and down. He wished that her shirt was a little more low cut so that one would accidently pop out. He smiled at the thought as he looked her in the eyes, "That's good to hear."

"Yeah, anyways what's good to eat here," she asked as she picked up the menu.

He looked at her wanting to say it was her, but decided that's probably not what she wanted to hear, "The salads are good."

She shut her menu and cocked an eyebrow up at him, "Do I look like a salad girl to you?" She puckered her lips up at him and he was so to see how big they were and how nicely they would fit onto his...

"No you don't. I'm just saying the salads are really good here. But if you want some steak by all means go ahead," he said.

"Fine, that sounds good to me," she said as she waved the waiter down.

 

Minzy clapped her hands together in delight as her big juicy steak was placed before her. The waiter then placed Seungri's salad in front of him and he copied her reaction. They both laughed as they began to eat.

"Thanks for coming out with me," Seungri said as he took a bite of his salad.

"I couldn't reject of free meal," she smiled as she ate a peice of steak. "Mmm..."

He laughed, "Ouch, I've missed you too."

"I was just joking! I wanted to see you too," she smiled.

"Yeah, sure," he teased.

"Oh ummm...oppa you have something right there," she said pointing to her face to show where the spot was on his face.

He quickly picked up a napkin and tried to wipe in the area that Minzy had pointed out, "Where? Here?"

She laughed as she reached out and wiped underneath his lip. She then her finger, "That dressing tastes good!" He wanted to tell her that it wasn't the dressing that tasted good. But it was in fact him that she was tasting. The thought made him chuckle at where his thoughts were leading. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing," he said as he shook off the thoughts. He sighed as he looked at her debating on whether or not he should tell her of how fond he had become of her in only a week.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Is there something you want to tell me?" He nodded and she grinned as she rested her chin onto her clasped hands. "What is it?"

"Hmm...I don't know."

"C'mon Seungri! I knew there was something up when you wanted to take me out."

"You think I'd only want to take you out just to tell you something," he coughed a laugh.

"Yeah," she bluntly said with a smile on her face.

"Unbelievable...but you're right," he laughed.

"I knew it! Now tell me," she said leaning closer to him. She was close enough for him to peeked down into her shirt and of course he had to take advantage of it and look. "Seungri! C'mon tell me!"

He sighed as he looked away from her, "I don't know."

"Seungri...please, please tell me," she begged.

He smirked to himself imagining her begging for more of him. "Well..." he turned back and gave her a serious look. "You can't tell anyone okay?"

Her eyes widened as she quickly nodded, "Okay."

He bent down towards the table and she quickly followed. Their faces were only a breath away and it took a lot for him not to attack her plump lips in front of him. "Are you sure I can trust you," he whispered.

"Of course. Your secret is safe with me," she whispered back.

He looked to the tv seeing Wooyoung and then back to Minzy, "Are you sure?"

"YES! YES," she shouted in her whisper voice.

"Fine, I'm...I'm" he smirked seeing her eyes so big with anticipation. He just had to mess with her, "I'm gay."

"Oppa," Minzy gasped.

He nodded, "Yes your oppa here is gay."

"I...I don't know what to say," Minzy said pulling away.

He laughed as he sat up, "I'm just..."

Minzy quickly took both of his hands and placed it over her chest. He was shocked at how close she had placed her hands to her . "I'm just so shocked right now."

"Minzy..."

"No it's okay oppa. You don't need to say another word." she didn't realize that his hands were slipping down to her or the fact that he wasn't paying attention to a word she was saying. "Oppa you can trust me. Your secret is safe with me. It's just...it all makes sense now."

He shook his head realizing that she was talking to him and tried his best to stay focused on her face rather than his hands that were falling really close to her s. "Huh?"

"I said it all makes sense why you've had so many scandals," Minzy said.

Scandal? An idea popped in his head and knew that this would be a perfect opportunity, "Minzy how about me and you start a scandal?"

"What?"

"This way people don't find out how I really am. I mean, it would give YG family a bad image."

"True," she nodded her head. "So what exactly do you want me to do in this scandal of yours?"

"It's simple. Just be my girl friend so that no one will get suspicious of me," he smiled.

Her eyes looked as if they were going to pop out of her head, "What?!"

"I know it's a long stretch, but I don't want anyone to find out," he pouted.

She went quiet for a moment before letting out a sigh, "Fine."

He jumped up and hugged her, "Thank you." Seungri smirked to himself as he held her tight. He knew he had her bound to him, because once Minzy made a promise, she always kept it.

 

Author's Notes:

I was trying to think of one other artist to make gay and Wooyoung was the first one to come to mind. Idk, random I know but I went with it haha. Okay now you all know why I made Taemin and Wooyoung gay in this fic. Thanks for reading and commenting! <3