Chapter Six

The Reckless Scandal

Seungri reached for his phone and raised it into the air, "Minzy look up and say cheese!"

"Cheese," she smiled as his phone snapped a shot of them lying on the ground.

He looked at the photo and chuckled to see how good looking he was. "So this is what I look like from this position," he continued to chuckle.

"Let me see," Minzy rolled onto her forearms to look.

"Hold on," he said as he posted it on his twitter...

Seungri is learning how to be a good boy and staying in to help Minzy with her dance routine!

She smiled as she looked at the phone, "Dang we look super cute together!"

"It's a maknae thing," he shrugged his shoulders before getting up to extend a hand down to Minzy.

"Thanks," she smiled up at him accepting his hand.

Seungri pulled her up a little to hard, making her fall onto his chest. Catching herself she gripped onto his shirt while he caught a hold of her waist to help her, "Whoa."

She looked up at him and smiled before wrapping her arms around his neck and planting a kiss onto his cheek, "Thanks oppa!"

He chuckled as he tried to hold his hands in place from traveling down to her , "No thank you." She sighed as she rested her head onto his chest, "What's wrong Minzy?"

"Nothing," she said before pulling away. "Now let's go get something to drink!"

"Sure," he said as she took hold of his hand and walked out of the dance studio.

Whether Minzy realized it or not, she and interlocked their fingers. This made Seungri smirk as he thought of them interlocking fingers as he kissed down her neck. "Minzy," someone called after them.

They both looked to see CL walking up to them, "Hey CL what's up?" CL stood with her arms folded when she saw that they were holding hands. Minzy's eyes went to where CL was looking to see that she was holding hands with Seungri. "Oh," Minzy laughed it off as she pulled her hand away.

"Ummhmm," CL rose her eye brow at Seungri who shrugged his shoulders at her. "Anyways, I was just coming down to see if you wanted to grab a drink or something after your work out."

"Oh well we were going to get one right now. Do you want to come with us," Minzy smiled to her.

"Where's Taeyang? I thought he would be here instead of..." she looked over to Seungri giving him a dirty look before looking back to Minzy. "Him."

Seungri coughed a laugh, "And here comes the attitude."

"What," CL glared at him as she stepped closer.

But Minzy stepped in between the two looking at CL with a pleading smile, "Sorry CL I already promised Seungri I'd go with him maybe another time?"

She sighed as she glared at Seungri, "Sure."

CL turned to walk away when Seungri called after her, "Don't worry we can bring you back a drink."

Minzy nudged him in the gut when CL whipped her head back to look at them. She let out a nervous laugh as she waved, "We'll be back."

Shaking her head in disapproval, CL continued to walk away. "Why do you always try to get on CL's last nerve?"

"What I was just saying, we really could bring her back a drink if she wanted," he shrugged faking innocence.

 

Seungri handed her her mango smoothie as he sipped on his strawberry one, "Mmm..." He took out his phone and snapped a photo of them drinking their smoothies. Updating his twitter so quickly was going to get his fans all excited.

The reward of hard work is delicious!

"This is really good. Do you wanna try some," Minzy offered.

He nodded as he took a sip and nodded, "Wow that is good! Here try mine."

Minzy took a drink and smiled widely, "Wow just as good." They both laughed when Minzy wiped the smoothie that had drizzled onto his chin. "You need to learn how to aim."

He laughed as he thought of what she said. He knew how to aim. He was aiming to get into her pants and so far everything was going according to plan.

 

Seungri walked into the big bang apartment to see all of the members sitting on the couch with their arms folded as if they were waiting for him. "Hey guys," he nodded as he was taking off his shoes.

"Where were you," Youngbae asked.

"I was out," he simply answered as he tried to walk to his room to be blocked by Youngbae.

"What were you doing with Minzy at the smoothie shop," he asked.

"What...ahhh," he was cut off when Youngbae pulled him by his ear to sit at the laptop. He looked to see his tweets of him and Minzy and also some candid photos of them laughing as she was wipping his face.

"Explain this," Jiyong said pointing to the photo of Minzy wipping his face.

Seungri sighed, "What's there to explain? We just went to get drinks after her dance practice."

"See I told you guys, you were worrying over nothing," Seughyun rolled his eyes.

"Yeah at least he's not out there causing another scandal," Daesung added.

Jiyong sniffled Seungri and pulled away scrunching his nose, "Something smells fishy."

"Whatever man, I'm going to shower and get to bed early," Seungri said as he got up to leave them.

Closing the door he fell onto his bed and reached into his pocket and looked at the photo of Minzy and him lying on the ground, "I'm going to have you pouring with sweat when I'm through with you." He let out an evil chuckle as he tossed his phone onto his bed and got ready to shower.