Chapter One

The Reckless Scandal

Seungri tried his best to slip off his shoes as quietly as he could. Placing on his slippers he peeked around to make sure the coast was clear. Luck was on his side, seeing that no one was around, he tip toed to his room when and reached for his door knob.

"Where do you think you're going," a voice called after him making him freeze in his tracks.

Seungri slowly turned around to see Seughyun, Daesung, Youngbae, and Jiyong standing with their arms crossed. "Hey...hey guys," Seungri stuttered as he waved to them and turned back to his door. He was then yanked back by his collar and dragged to the living room, "STOP! STOP! LET GO OF ME!"

"There," Seughyun said releasing Seungri and letting him fall to the ground.

Seungri held his neck and glared at Seughyun who took his seat next to the rest of the big bang guys, "What the hell was that for?!"

Daesung tossed a newspaper in front of Seungri, "Look!"

Seungri's eyes quickly found the image of himself in the front page. "What?!" He quickly picked up the newspaper and read the headline, "Another scandal," he breathed.

"What the hell is wrong with you Seungri," Youngbae glared.

Seungri shook his head. He knew this had to be a bad dream he was having, "No it can't be."

"Explain yourself," Jiyong barked.

Seungri looked to his angry band mates hoping they'd understand, "I...I don't know what to say."

"Look Seungri I don't give a about your personal life. But get your together," Jiyong growled.

"Yeah you're giving us a bad name," Daesung added.

Seughyun shook his head, "You can't just have with the world and except to get away with it."

"I..." Seungri wanted to defend himself

"I'm sick of this! Get your act together or your going to be put on probation or even worse out of this group," Jiyong cut him off.

"What?"

"You heard me! I've already discussed this with YG and he agrees. One more screw up and you watch," Jiyong said as he pointed his index finger at him as a warning.

 

Seungri sighed as he collapsed onto his bed. He looked at the news paper again skimming through the article. It had details and even a snap shot of him making out with the girl. He crumbled the new paper and tossed it, "How was I supposed to know they were following us."

He was sure he had covered up his tracks, but somehow the paparazzi found out. It was tough living a life as an idol, but it was even tougher for him to over come his manly urges.

His phone went off and he looked to see who it was from...

Thanks for the other night it was magical.

He smirked to himself as he quickly replied, any time baby

Seungri yond feeling tired from all the crazy things going on. He closed his eyes letting sleep take him over. He needed all the sleep he could get to lie to the public yet again about his whereabouts.

 

Author's Notes:

Haha, there you have the first chapter. This is going to be a Seungri and Minzy fic. Yup yup, maknae love! hehe! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Thanks for reading! <3