Chapter 4

Adventures in a Tale Unrelated

Back with Nea and the gang, they decided to follow Allie. This was mainly Minho and Taemin’s decision, they bribed the others with promises of chicken and money. Of course the monkey tagged along, being friends with Nea.

Eunhyuk and Nea ninja-ed to where Allie was (Eunhyuk was a ninja monkey of course) and saw the woman in trouble.

“MISS DO YOU NEED HELP!?” Allie yelled.

“OF COURSE SHE NEEDS HELP! SHE’S DANGLING OVER A PIT OF FIRE YOU !!” Nea screamed in an as-a-matter-of-fact-with-lots-of-emphasis way.

Eunhyuk unveiled his stretchy tail and grabbed hold of the woman. He pulled her free but accidentaly dropped her into the fire. “..........oops o.o.”

“DAMN IT EUNHYUK!!!” Allie bellowed.

“It’s okay, Eunhyuk. At least you tried. You didn’t maime her on purpose =]” Nea petted Eunhyuk and he giggled like a baby chimp.

Allie screamed, “I HATE YOU! NOW I’M HIS GIRLFRIEND!” She stormed into the room with Key and Jonghyun, “THE MONKEY JUST KILLED THAT ONE GIRL!”

Key rolled his eyes, “Can you shut up and go away?” He pushed Jonghyun onto his couch and snuggled his head against his shoulder drawing a circle with his finger on the other boy’s chest.

“YAH! GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY... YEOBO!” She squealed, pulling Jonghyun away as he recoiled in utter disgust.

Jonghyun suddenly froze, “W-wait, what? WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!” He screamed, clearly upset about something. “AT FIRST I JUST WANTED TO FIND MY GIRLFRIEND AND THEN SOME CREEPY GAY GUY SHOWS UP AND BASICALLY TELLS ME HE KIDNAPPED HER. THEN I TRY TO GET HELP FROM SOME GIRL THAT WAS WALKING BEHIND US AND SHE TURNS OUT TO BE REALLY CREEPY. No offence.”

“None taken -.-”

“NOW I’M AT THIS FREAK’S HOUSE AND HE WAS SNUGGLING UP ON MY CHEST AND YOU COME IN AND TELL ME MY GIRLFRIEND’S DEAD AND I’VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU GUYS” Just then a random bullet shoots through the open window and goes through a space right next to Jonghyun’s heart, knocking him out.

Key stares at Jonghyun’s motionless body, “.....well it’s no fun doing it with a guy that’s unconscious so....do YOU wanna play Egyptian war with me?” looking at Allie.

“-____________________________- I’m leaving.” Allie slams the door on her way out.

Key looks back at Jonghyun, “....hm....well I guess i should take him to the hospital.....alright where’s my phone?”

The ambulance comes 10 minutes later and they take Jonghyun to the hospital. In the waiting room is Key, Taemin, Allie (she came back for her pretend yeobo), Nea, Eunhyuk, G-Dragon, his dragon, Taeyang, Onew, his chicken. and Minho.

Taemin excitedly greeted Allie as she sat down, “HERMIONE! CAN YOU TEACH ME MAGIC!?”

Allie stared at him, then looked toward Nea in confusion, whispering in Spanish, “What is he talking about?”

All the while, Minho was fixing his hair in a mirror and spraying his breath to make sure it’s fresh. After making a couple kissy faces in the mirror, he turned and looked at Allie. “So... I can teach YOU some magic. ;D”

Deciding to ignore Taemin, the brunette responded to the flirtatious boy. “No thanks...” However, the boy was persistent, grabbing her hand and kneeling on one knee, grinning and kissing her hand, as if he was a real life prince.

“But princess, even so, I can still make your night magical...” He stood up and pulled Allie into his arms.

“Uh, I have a boyfriend?” She tried to push away from him, but because she’s got the strength of a kumquat, she stayed in his arms.

“Sure I’ll go out with you.” He kissed her on the cheek as she flailed, “SOMEBODY HELP ME!”

“MINHO!!! LET GO, SIT DOWN, AND STFU!!!” Minho did as Nea said and looked like a lost puppy as he sat down quietly. “I swear he’s turning into Siwon -.-”

Jonghyun...oh wait...he’s unconscious....um.....Taemin got up, happy that Minho has been subdued, and sat on Allie’s lap. “So now that he’s out of the way!! Teach me magic!?!?!? =DD”

Allie pushed Taemin off, angrily yelling, “WHO DO YOU THINK I AM, ANYWAY!?! I JUST SAID I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!”

Minho then smirked, “Love you too, baby~” He paused, then began to rant, “So, I was thinking we could go out to dinner tonight. You can wear a cute little black dress. Don’t dress up too much, now, even though we’re going out, we don’t want them to get ruined later. Well, unless you wear something with easy access. You should dress y, then we can be y together. But wear a jacket, I mean you don’t want a bunch of strangers staring at you and wanting a piece of you, right? You’re only mine, arasso? So I’ll pick you up at 7? You might be out all night, so if you have roommates you should probably call them so they don’t get worried. Do you take birth control? If not, I’ll come prepared. Well, unless you want baby Minhos, because that’s fine, too. Do you know what’s cool? Our children will have really big, beautiful eyes. Just like us, honey. And we can name it Yoogeun... I really like that name. Yoo-geun... Rolls off the tongue, right? And so I was thinking we could try a couple times tonight. I know how much you want a baby, and what my princess wants, she gets. And it’s not like it’s a chore to get pregnant, right? Anyway, don’t worry. I’m financially stable and I’ll be there for you and the baby. And don’t worry. I won’t mind having with you when you’re pregnant, I mean some guys find it creepy, but the baby won’t feel a thing. And if it does, it’ll probably think it’s just one of those fun bouncy houses. So we’ll have for the baby’s health and enjoyment. Also, you’re good at cooking, right? Because if not I could hire a private chef... unless you like eating food out of the box or from restaurants. What my yeobo wants she gets~” He trailed off with a big smile on his face, Allie somehow back in his arms with a shocked look on her face.