Chapter 3

Adventures in a Tale Unrelated

“Hermione...will you...TEACH ME HOW TO BE A WIZARD!?!?”

She stared at him for a while. Then she got up and walked away while Taemin remained on the log, staring at her back with a puzzled look. Then out of nowhere, G-Dragon’s dragon that’s hella G flew down from the sky and landed in front of Allie. G-Dragon got off and ran towards his favorite fan, Nea; and Taeyang, who was also on the the dragon that’s hella G, got off and gave Allie a much needed hug. Then pushed her away and went to Nea. Allie still felt better nonetheless. Nea was enjoying the company of G-Dragon, his dragon, Taeyang, and the amazing monkey Eunhyuk.

Onew cried in a corner, yelling out in frustration, “WHAT DID THE CHICKEN DO!?!”

“SHUT UP ONEW!!!! NOW I CAN’T BE A WIZARD!!!” screamed Taemin.

Minho glared at both of them, “LOOK WHAT YOU TWO DID! I HAD A GIRL THAT WASN’T SCARED OF ME!” He then held up his hand in the position to backhand the two boys. “I HATE YOU!” He yelled in English, “I WAS PIMPIN!”

Allie turned and stared, then walked away to go skip pebbles in the lake. She noticed two boys walking away, and decided to follow them, having nothing better to do.

Jonghyun noticed, but kept walking. I mean, it’s always safer if there are witnesses around, right?

Key slowed down so Jonghyun was right next to him and he wrapped his arm around his waist.

Jonghyun spun his head around as fast as possible, almost breaking his neck, and pushed Key away harshly. “WTF do you think you were doing?! o.o”

“You looked a little cold....around the waist” Key answered awkwardly. Jonghyun gave him a blank look and kept walking.

Jonghyun cringed as he walked over to the girl... “Help me. I’ll give you money.” He whispered into her ear and he smiled as if he knew her.

Allie plastered a smile on her face, “What and how much?”

Jonghyun leaned in closer, “500 thousand won. Just follow my lead.”

Allie nodded slowly, a bit creeped out by the strange man who approached her offering her money for her services. She frowned, thinking, ‘I hope he doesn’t think I’m a hooker...’

Key walked over, scowling. “And who is this? We have somewhere to be, you know... And I don’t want some strange in my house...”

Jonghyun wrapped his arm around Allie’s waist and said, “She’s not strange. She the girl I was cheating on my girlfriend with. Se Kyung was just a random to me and I didn’t want anyone to try and hurt my main girl here. So if you’re torturing Se Kyung by....I don’t know....tying her up in a burning building or something, it wouldn’t make much of a difference.” Jonghyun kissed Allie on the cheek and smirked confidently. Allie whored up next to Jonghyun and gave Key a y smile.

“I don’t want THAT in my house. Leave her and come with me. Or something might happen to her too...”

“Either she comes too or I’m staying here and making out with her until you change your mind.” Jonghyun bargained. He had an excited look on his face that Allie was staring at with wide eyes, but was secretly hoping for the second option to occur.

Key glared at Allie, “WHAT ABOUT THAT OTHER ?! I KIDNAPPED HER FOR NOTHING?!”

The brunette stared at Key, with a pleading look in her eyes, mouthing, “Am I that bad? I mean...” She then stopped, seeing the dinosaur boy staring at her. “Yeobo, is that really necessary... This man believes us, right?”

Jonghyun smiled, “Well, what do you want us to do, Key?”

Key’s eyes narrowed, “Put that in the trash where she belongs and come with me to my house so I can do things with you!!”

Allie hid behind Jonghyun, “He’s going to kill me...” She buried her face into his back, stupidly thinking ‘If I can’t see him, he can’t see me’.

Key went up to Allie, tore her away from Jonghyun, and pushed her to the ground. Then he pulled Jonghyun with him towards his house and called his back up spies and G-Dragon to keep Allie away from Jonghyun. He tried to fight off Key but he had invisible ninjas helping Key hold his grip.

Allie frowned, wanting her money, she continued on, like a ninja. What nobody knew is that she and Nea used to be spies, but quit, ‘cause they were too cool. She followed them, and snuck her way inside the building, seeing a woman hanging upside down from the ceiling over a pit of fire. Of course, she hopped in from the window. “MISS! DO YOU NEED HELP!?” She yelled, panicking.