Chapter 1

Adventures in a Tale Unrelated

Once upon a time, there was a group of super pretty boys.

Their names were Onew, Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin. They were loved by many, however hated by one. That man, jealous of their beauty, was named Key.

This doesn’t mean Key wasn’t pretty too. He was one of the most beautiful men in the land. But some stupid girl named Allie was jealous of him and assumed he was jealous of the slightly less pretty boys.

Actually, Key wasn’t beautiful, however, some blind witch named Nea thought he was. He was however, one of the most beautiful in the land... Zombieland. Anyway, that’s not the point of this story. The story is a magical tale of the triumphs of these four boys against the wicked diva of Zombieland.

The boys lived in a castle together. They shared a room of bunkbeds. One day, Jonghyun got lonely because the other boys were busy fighting off their fangirls. Jonghyun’s fan girls all died so he was slowly getting new ones. But TOO slowly. So, he went to the park where he saw the BEAUTIFUL Key and instantly wanted to talk to him.

However, Jonghyun wasn’t actually looking at Key for his “beauty”, but for scary, unattractive looks, and terrifying choice of style. The boy had half of his hair shaved off and the stubble dyed blonde, flamboyant eye makeup, colorful clothes that clung to his y body and many ear piercings on his ear, possibly alluding to the fact he was gay, but actually made him look even more "alluring". Jonghyun cringed in lust and kept walking past him so he wouldn’t lose control and attack his highly attractive self, looking for the love of his life and the woman who led his fangirls to commit suicide.

“Se Kyung-ah, are you here?”

Jonghyun had an eerie feeling in his stomach that this shaved-headed man may have something to do with her disappearance. However, he continued on in a desperate search for his lover.

He then stumbled upon Key once again and this time he had a completely different outfit on. He could tell it was because of G-Dragon because he was standing right next to him with an accomplished look on his face.

“Hey Jonghyun ;)”

“O.o Are you stalking me?”

“Maybe. Or I could just be waiting for Taemin. We’re spending the day together and I wanted to make sure I looked good. That’s why G-Dragon’s here.”

G-Dragon then nodded and got on his dragon that’s hella G and flew away. Key sat on the bench and gestured Jonghyun to sit next to him. And he did.

Jonghyun sighed, “Who are you and what exactly do you want with me?” He frowned, looking away into the distance, cocking his head the slightest bit, as to look for his love.

Key smiled a crooked smile, a mischievous glint in his eyes. “I’m Kibum... you can call me Key. I think you’re cute.”

Jonghyun frowned and sighed, “Have you seen my girlfriend,” he paused as if he was reluctant, “Key?”

Key’s grin widened as he nodded, “Shin Se Kyung, isn’t that right? She’s really pretty, you know. She’s a bit too pretty...” He trailed off twirling a lock of his fringe.

Jonghyun’s eyes widened as he stuttered, “W-where is she?” He had a bad feeling about this guy from the start, and the fact he was like this was unnerving. “T-tell me! Where did she go!”

“She’s fine =) don’t worry.”

‘She’s not tied up in a burning house right now,’ Key thought mischievously to himself. Jonghyun stared at him in fear and finally broke down crying like a little baby and got on his knees in front of Key.

“Tell me where she is,” Jonghyun sobbed. He slumped down to the ground even more and went into the fetal position. He couldn’t see the amused smile on Key’s face.

“If you do whatever I say, I just might tell you where she is.” Key said, smiling at him.