〈 TR&13; 〉EPISODE 1 PART 4

THE ROMANTIC & IDOL ♔ SEASON 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow, just by walking with you, I'm already tired" Kris stated. 

"I can't help it. The drawing are really pretty" Dara shrieks. Kris chuckles at her cuteness.

"Let's take picture again" Kris look at her with wide eyes.

"It's the last. I promise" Dara raise her right hand as she makes puppy eyes. 

"Well, I guess I can't resist those eyes" Dara cheered at Kris's words. Kris smiles and stand beside her. 

 

”Look at this" Dara said as she leads Kris to one of the walls. "It's pretty, isn't it?" Kris silently nodded his head while looking at Dara who gracefully touches the wall. 

"Do you know how to draw?" Dara shook her head at Kris's question. Kris smiles. 

"But I really want to draw at here" Said Dara as she's still looking at the wall. 

"Then noona shouldn't. I'm just worried if there's people who get heart attack after looking at your drawing" Kris look at Dara. Dara frowned and stay silent for awhile before she turn to look at him with shocked expression.

"Hey, I'm not that bad" Kris laugh loud at Dara's statement. 

"I'm just joking, noona" Kris said, still laughing. "But I'm sure that my drawing is much better than you" Kris continue and playfully smirks.

"Really? But why do I feel that my drawing is much better than you?" Dara cross her arms across her chest and smirks back. Kris chuckles at the sight.

"Alright, alright. You won" Dara cheered. 

"Present?" Dara hold out both her hands.

"Present? Hmm" Kris tuck in his hands into his jeans pocket and take out something before he puts it in Dara hands. 

"What is this?" Dara frowned and look at her presents before she look at Kris.

"It's candies" Kris smiles.

"I know, but why candies?" Dara ask. 

"Well, because that's the only thing that I have. Besides..." Kris look up before he look back to Dara with a playful expression. "Noona look like a kid" He laugh. 

"Excuse me? Eh? I'm not!" Kris laugh louder. 

 

"Look at this flower" G Dragon pointed. Krystal looked at it and automatically shrieked. 

"It's so pretty!" Krystal grins and go to it. G Dragon slightly chuckles at the sight. Krystal turned to look at him when she heard him chuckle and immediately bows down. 

"I'm sorry" She stands back and fixed her hair. G Dragon frowned. 

"Why would you apologize?" He ask her. Krystal look at him and bit her lips.

"Well, I think I'm being inappropriate just now" Krystal bows again and muttered apologize. G Dragon frowned and shook his head before chuckles.

"It's okay. You don't have to be too formal with me" Krystal nods and let out a small smile. 

 

"Oh look, it's rose" G-Dragon tried to change the topic and point to a certain part. Krystal turned and frowned.

"No, it's orchids" G-Dragon look at Krystal. 

"It's rose!" Krystal frowned.

"No, it's orchids" Krystal slightly stomped her feet. G-Dragon want to let out a chuckle when he looks at her action but he decided to keep it in.

"It's rose though" G-Dragon shrugged. Krystal once again frowned and went to the PD. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter