〈 TR&13; 〉EPISODE 1 PART 3

THE ROMANTIC & IDOL ♔ SEASON 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

”Annyeonghaseyo. I'm EXO Kris" He smiles. Silence immediately engulfed the atmosphere after he introduced himself.  "Can I sit here?" He ask as he pointed to the empty space beside her. Dara was looking at him with awe when she realized what he was saying and nodded her head.

"Sure" She smiled which Kris then replied the same before sitting beside her. 

"Did I came late?" Dara immediately shook her head and wave her hands at the same time at Kris's question.

"No no. Maybe I came too early" Dara smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear. Kris nod and the atmosphere become awkward again. Not liking the silence, Dara ask. "So, how old are you?" 

"Me?" Kris point to himself. "Oh, I'm 26 this year" Dara eyes widen. 

"Really? Wow, you look older" Kris slightly chuckles at Dara's statement. Dara who realise what she just said, slap with her own hand before she muttered an apologize. Kris shook his head.

"No, it's okay. It's understandable" Kris smiles. "And you?" Dara shyly raise three fingers. 

"Thirty?" Dara shook her head and play with her nails.

"Well, thirty-two to be exact" This time, Kris eyes widen. 

"You look very young" Dara blushed at Kris's statement. "Oh, I should call you...noona then?" Dara slowly nods her head. Both of them silent and after awhile, Kris talk again. "Let's do something" Dara turned to Kris and frowned, not understand what he's trying to say. 

"Pardon?" Kris rubbed his nape and Dara couldn't help but chuckles at the sight. 

"You mean, walking around here?" Kris nods.

"Y-yes, I want to said that" Dara chuckles once again and stand up, followed by Kris.

"Let's go!" Dara had started her steps, however Kris only stared at her nervously which makes Dara frowned. "Why?"

"Uh, we have to do our mission" Dara frown's deeper before she realised something. 

"Oh that?" Kris nod. Both of them look somewhere else and suddenly, Kris hold her hands. Dara let out a soft gasp and turned to look at Kris. Kris gives her awkward smile.

"Should we go?" Dara slowly nods before she smiles and so, they start to walk around. 

 

"This drawing is really pretty" Dara nods. 

"It is. Oh, do you want to take pictures?" Dara smiles. 

"We can do that?" Dara laugh at Kris's question and nods after.

"Of course. Give me your phone" Kris gives her his phone and pose. Dara chuckles.

"One, two, three" Kris nods and thanked her. 

"Come noona. Let me take your picture too" Kris smiles.

"Oh really? Sure sure" Dara take out her phone and posing too after. Kris slightly chuckles at Dara's pose before taking picture of her. 

 

"Let's take pictures at here too"

"Noona, we had take many pictures already"

"Ey, it's okay. Quickly quickly" 

"Noona~"

 

"We have met before right?" L asked her which then she replied with a nod.

"Yes, in Invincible Youth" L nodded his head and looks around. Suzy look at him before she looks around too. 

"It's quite cold tonight" Suzy turn to him with question look. 

"Pardon?" 

"I said, it's quite cold tonight" L repeated his words. Suzy look up before she nods. 

"Yes, it is" Suzy grins after. L look to her for awhile before he take off his jacket and put it on her. 

"Eh, what are you doing?" Suz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter