〈 TR&13; 〉EPISODE 1 PART 2

THE ROMANTIC & IDOL ♔ SEASON 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

63 Building | 2.30PM

”Oh, I’m really nervous. What should I do?” IU asked herself as she holds her chest. She went straight to the cameraman when she saw him.

“Where is he? Did he already arrive?” IU looks around but didn’t found any outstanding person. She then look back to the cameraman and saw he points to the elevator.

“Do I have to go up?” He nods, follows by IU. She then went to the elevator wait for the elevator to arrive at her floor. While she was waiting, she fished out her phone and read again the message that was sent earlier by the PD.

“Go to 63 Building and take the elevator to 55 floor and wait until him come. Good luck” IU sighed after finished reading.

Ding! The elevator door opened and she went in, follows by the crews. She pressed the 55 floor and closed the door.

“What should I do?” She leaned her body to the wall. She hit her head lightly and faced the camera.

“Do I look okay?” IU asked as her hands busy fixed her dress and her hair. She waits for the answer but he still silently filming her.

“Ah why you don’t answer me?” IU whined.

 

The fans start to surround the vans and wait for him to go out. They then screamed when he opened the door and stepped out from the vans. He walked along the streets to search for a shop. After a while, he finally found it. Flower Shop!

“Annyeonghaseyo” He greets and bow to the woman who sitting behind the counter.

“Yes, young man. What can I do for you?” The woman looked like in her 40s, smile.

“By any chance, do you have white lily at here?” The woman nodded at his question.

“How much do you want?” She asked again. The guy thinks for a while.

“Please give me a bouquet of them. Thank you” He bows again to the woman who starts to wrap the flowers for him. While waiting, he then went to the camera.

“I don’t know who she is, so I don’t know what to give to her. I ask the members and they told me that I should buy flowers for her” He said and rubs both of his hands together.

“I hope she will like it” He continued. Once he finished, the woman came and give him the flower.

“Thank you, ahjumma” He waves his hands to the lady before going out from the shop.

“It’s finally time to meet her”

 

“Ah, why he still didn’t come?” IU asked the cameraman. She stomps her feet for a few times and play with her fingers. She then flinched when she look up and saw that someone is already at floor 13.

“Him? Really?” IU half shouted when the cameraman nodded his head.

“Oh what should I do? What should I do?” IU repeated the question many times and walked back and forth in front of the elevator while waiting for the guy.

“Already?” She bit her nails and stomped her feet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter