〈 TR&I3; 〉EPISODE 1 PART 1

THE ROMANTIC & IDOL ♔ SEASON 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Annyeonghaseyo” A girl come to the screen as she slightly bowed to the producer as well as camera before taking the seat.

“Please introduce yourself” The producer said as he shows her gesture, signing her to introduce herself. The girl looks at the cameras to search where she should look at until she found one particular camera.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m miss A, Suzy” She half bowing and waves her hand. The producer then gives her a pen and a form to fill on it. She takes it and starts writing.

“What is your ideal type, Suzy?” The producer asked. Suzy raised up her head as she hit her chin lightly with the pen a few times.

“I like someone with warm smile. The smile that can melt everyone” Suzy grinned. “Ah, I also like guys with uneven eyelids” She continued.

“Like Kim Soohyun ssi?” The producer playfully asked.

“Eh, what are you saying?” She asked, pretend didn’t know anything and then laugh after.

 

“O, Annyeonghaseyo” Another girl flinched for a while and then bow as she also waved her hands, greeting at the camera while walking to the assigned room.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Dara from 2NE1” Dara greets and make ‘two’ sign before waving her hands cutely.

“My dating ban has just lifted by my company so, yeah you know, right?” Dara laugh embarrassedly. The show staff also laughed at her answer.

“I’m also not young anymore so-“ Before Dara could finish her sentences, the producer cut her words.

“How old are you, Dara ssi?” The producer asked jokingly. Dara is in the thought whether to answer or not until she shows a gesture of typing on the keyboard while grinning which again brought laughter to the staff.

 

A girl was in the middle of fixing her hair until she realized that she almost missed the rooms.

“Ah, what am I thinking” She asked herself and laugh after.

“Annyeonghaseyo” She greets the producer and bow. She also looked at the camera and does the same before taking the seat infront of producer.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m f(x) Krystal” She once again bows and smile after. Raising up the pen, she quickly filled the form.

“What is your ideal type, Krystal ssi?” Krystal flinched and looked up.

“Pardon?” She chuckles slowly. The producer smile and repeats his question.

“Ah me? I want someone who looks uglier than me” Krystal laugh when she see staff surprised face, wondering why her ideal type is like that.

“If I choose someone who is uglier than me, then people wouldn’t like him. And by that, I can have him by myself” Krystal answer cheerfully which receives nod and chuckles from staffs.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo” She bowed a few times before taking her seat. The producer then asked her to introduce herself.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m IU” She greets and make a wink eyes with peace sign. She then put down her hands and laugh, embarrassed with what she do just now.

“Am I the youngest?” She asked. She then playfully punch the table lightly with her hands when she saw the producer shook his head which brought laughter to people in the room.

“What are you expecting the most in the show?” The producer ask. IU raise up her head and looked up at everyone in the room.

“The boys?” IU laughed hard, follows by the crew and staff.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo” one by one enter the room and start to take their place. Suzy take a sit infront of Dara while IU take a sit infront of Krystal which was near the producer.

“Is everyone still awkward at here?” The producer asked while looking at them. The place silent for awhile until everyone burst into laughter.

“I only friends with both Suzy and Krystal but not know Dara…” IU was hesitant to call her ‘unnie’ but Dara just show her smile, giving sign for her to call her by that. “..Dara unnie well”

“Erm me too” Krystal and Suzy both say at the same time. Dara sigh as she put her two fingers on her nose.

“It’s okay, I’m already use to it” Dara’s sentence make everyone laugh.

“Have everyone watched this show?” the producer asked again.

“Well, I’ve watched it a few times before” IU answered, follows by Suzy.

“I’m not watching it yet” Krystal said and agrees by Dara.

“But why do you want to join this show, Dara ssi?”

“Of course because I want to date” Dara answered. She once again makes everyone laugh.

“Okay everyone. Let’s start. As you all know, this show is ‘The Romantic and Idol’ where idols get to dating and the four of you are the third to be in here” The girls were focusing on what the producer said until suddenly Suzy laugh.

“Oh I’m sorry. I just feel funny when I saw Dara unnie face” Suzy continue laugh with the others follow while Dara only grins.

“For 4 days and 3 nights, your managers and stylists are prohibited. You will all need to take care of yourselves”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter