Chapter 3:The Look A Like

SM HIGH

A/N: Hey guys!!! I finally updated omg!! It's been a year since I updated and I feel so, so bad omg. I've been editing some of my stories and including this one. I edited the prologue and chapter 1 so you might notice some changes. I also updated Falling to pieces two times last week or the week before that, idk so please check it out:) I am really sorry you guys for the long wait and here is Chapter 2!!!


It's Hyukjae when he's w/ his friends and it's Eunhyuk when he's with other people

        

   THE LOOK A LIKE

         

        Hyukjae and Kibum are watching a funny video on Kibum’s phone while the rest of class just did their thing. The teacher isn’t here yet and the class is just chillin. Kyuhyun is playing a game in his PS Vita and Heechul is browsing through different shopping sites on his phone, looking for a good new outfit.  This went on for a while; Hyukjae and Kibum laughing at the video they’re watching, Kyuhyun cursing when he loses, and Heechul slapping Kyuhyun’s thigh when he finds a fabulous outfit.

         The door slammed open and revealed Mrs. Kwon, their homeroom and English teacher for the semester. Everyone immediately ran to their seats and hid their electronic devices under their desks or in their pockets since using it in class is not allowed.  

         Mrs. Kwon put her briefcase on the table and smiled at everyone. “Hello class, I’m Mrs. Kwon and I will be your homeroom and English teacher for this semester.” Everyone greeted her. They stood up and bowed to her. “Okay, I’m seeing a lot of new faces and some very, very familiar ones.” Mrs. Kwon said, as she looked at Heechul.

          This . Heechul thought. Mrs. Kwon was also his homeroom teacher for grade 10 last year. Since he failed grade 10 and was a very hard-headed student who always talks back, he was sure that this would call him out in front of everybody. He was right.

          “Nice to meet you again, Mr. Heechul.” Mrs. Kwon said. “You too, Mrs. Kwon” Heechul smiled at her but his eyes were glaring at her which made him look very, very creepy. The entire class just sat there, not knowing what to do while Mrs. Kwon and Heechul are looking at each other with a glare.

          “Well, this is awkward.” Hyukjae whispered to Kibum. “I know, it’s like they dated and ended it in bad terms.” Kibum replied in a whisper. Hyukjae almost laughed out loud but Mrs. Kwon clapped her hands together, breaking the tension.

           “We have a new student today. He came from the US so everyone please be nice to him. His Hangeul may not be that good.” Mrs. Kwon said. “He should be here any minute.” You could hear murmurs and whispers throughout the whole class. SM High is a rich school but they rarely get foreign students so it was new to them.  

            A knock was heard on the door and Mrs. Kwon told everybody to be quiet. She opened the door and a tall boy came in. Everyone gasped in surprise. The boy was incredibly handsome; he was tall and incredibly built. His hair was jet black and the way his hair is styled made him look hotter.

           Girls were whispering to each other at how hot the new student was. Heechul looked at the boy with wide eyes. Damn! Heechul thought. He feels like he’s cheating on Hangeng for looking at the new student because DAMN the boy was hot.

           Hyukjae and Kibum were frozen on their seats, looking at the new boy with wide eyes. “Please tell me I’m hallucinating.” Hyukjae said looking at the new kid from head to toe. “No you’re not.” Kibum said still looking at the new kid. “Oh my god” Hyukjae exclaimed and looked at Kibum. “He looks a lot like your dad!” Kibum still couldn’t believe his eyes. The new kid really looked like his dad. He looks like he’s the same height as his dad and his face, oh my god. If the teacher didn't tell them that he was a new student and he walked inside, Kibum would have thought that it was his dad.

         Mrs. Kwon shushed everyone and ordered the boy to introduce himself. “Hello everyone, my name is Lee Siwon. I will be in your class and I hope we will be friends.” Siwon introduced himself and smiled at everyone.  Hyukjae and Kibum are even more shocked. “He has the same name as your dad.” Hyukjae whispered to Kibum. The latter didn’t even respond, he just nodded as he stared at Siwon.

        “Thank you Mr. Siwon. You can sit behind…” Mrs. Kwon looked around the class for an empty seat. “..in the fourth row, behind Heechul and Kyuhyun. They are sitting near the window.” Siwon walked towards his seat while everybody’s eyes were following his every move.

         “Okay everyone, eyes up here.” Mrs. Kwon said. “I don’t want to give you homework since it’s the first day of school. I don’t know any of you at this point and I’m not going to do attendance yet. I want you guys to take out a sheet of paper and write me a letter.” The students groaned. “I know, I know I’m giving you guys work in the first day but please just listen. In this letter, you will tell me all about you; your name, your interests, hobbies and do you like English class or do you dislike it? And if you do, tell me why you like or dislike it, okay?” The students just groaned in response. “Okay! Get to work!”

 

  

    “Hae stop! You’re distracting me!” Hyukjae said as Donghae kept kissing his neck. Donghae pouted. “But I want to cuddle with you! I haven’t seen you in weeks and I miss you and I love you!” Hyukjae smiled at him before he wrapped his arms around Donghae’s neck. “I missed you too. Please don’t leave like that again. It drove me crazy.” Donghae wrapped his arms around Hyukjae’s waist and tugged him closer until their bodies touched. “I promise. I love you so much Hyukkie.” Donghae pressed his lips against Hyukjae’s. They kissed passionately and before they know it, Hyukjae was under Donghae and—

     The sound of ringing resonated throughout the room which woke Donghae up. He threw the alarm clock against the wall and watched as it broke. He sighed; the dreams are getting worse. Donghae has been dreaming about Eunhyuk ever since he laid his eyes on the boy. He was in love with Hyukjae, (yes, he knows that Hyukjae is Eunhyuk’s real name.) and whenever he sees the boy, it drove him crazy about how he can’t touch him, kiss him, and hug him.

     He was Lee Donghae. Girls and boys usually go up to him first and confess their hearts out so he’s not used to approaching people like that. He groaned in frustration and grabbed his phone. He unlocked it and widened his eyes as he looked at the time. 8:00 a.m. Class starts in 8:15 and he only has 15 minutes to get ready and drive to school.

   Great, just great. Donghae thought. He failed grade 10 last year and it was the first day of school and he’s late. He doesn’t want to break the promise he made to his parents about taking his education more seriously. His parents gave him a long lecture and grounded him for a month when they learned that he failed and he doesn’t want that to happen again.

    He didn’t have time to take a shower so he just washed his face and changed into his uniform. He put on perfume and styled his hair. He stuffed his phone and wallet into his pocket and grabbed his bag. He ran downstairs and into the kitchen, grabbing a granola bar in the cupboards. He was glad that his parents aren’t here to see that he’s late. His parents are in Jeju Island for the past week, taking care of his grandmother who fell down the stairs and injured herself. Donghae wanted to come with them and help take care of her but his parents refused and said he needed to prepare for school.

     He walked outside to the garage and went inside his Lamborghini Aventador. He the car and drove off to school. 

 

 

    Sungmin looked at the math problem in front of him and sighed. It was the first day of school, class just started 20 minutes ago and Ms. Lee already gave them work. She said something about reviewing what they did last year. He answered the problem before he turned to the next page of the hand-out and started reading the instructions for the next problem.

     The door slammed open, startling everyone in the class. “I am so sorry I’m late!”  A panting Donghae said. Ms. Lee chuckled, “It’s okay, everyone is always late on the first day.  I won’t mark you late but make sure it does not happen again okay?” Donghae nodded his head vigorously. Thank God, he doesn’t want his parents to get a call from the school saying their son was late on the very first day of school.

     Girls were giggling at Donghae; some were saying how cute he is, nodding his head like that while some were saying how hot he looked. “Okay, just go take a seat. Here is the hand-out. It’s mostly stuff you guys did last year so it should be easy. ” Ms. Lee said. Donghae looked around for an empty seat and saw one beside Lee Sungmin, Eunhyuk’s cousin.

      Donghae quickly walked towards the seat and sat down. He dropped his bag on the floor and took out a pencil. He then turned to Sungmin, “Hey” He greeted. Sungmin looked at him in surprise. “Oh, hello Donghae.” Sungmin replied.  Donghae wanted ask him about Eunhyuk but instead, he just smiled at him before he turned towards the hand-out and started doing his work. 

 

       

   They got their schedule for the rest of the semester and after first period, they went to second period. Time passed by quickly and it’s already lunch time. Hyukjae and Kibum went to their shared locker and put all their stuff in there. “Okay so binders on the top shelf and books on the lowest shelf.” Hyukjae said. Kibum agreed and started putting his stuff in. After they were done they went straight to the cafeteria.

   “Hey guys!” Hangeng called out. Hyukjae and Kibum turned around and saw Hangeng walking towards them. “Hi hyung!” Both said in unison. “How were your first two classes?” Hangeng asked. “They were fine. Hyukkie and I have three classes together: English, Art, and Science. He has cooking last period while I have gym.” Kibum said. “That’s great, where’s Sungmin.” Hangeng asked. “I’M HERE!” A voice shouted behind them.

   “Hey Min,” They all looked at the panting Sungmin. “Did you run?” Hyukjae asked. “Yeah, but you guys won’t believe it. Lee Donghae is in my class, he sits beside me and now we are locker buddies.” Sungmin said. “Really?” Hangeng and Hyukjae asked in surprise while Kibum just rolled his eyes. “And?” He asked. “What do you mean AND?” Hyukjae asked. “Donghae is like the kingka of the school!” Hyukjae exclaimed. “I know, so what?” Kibum said.

   “Why do you always hate him?” Hangeng asked. “I don’t hate him. There’s just nothing special about him.” Sungmin and Hyukjae gasped. “Whatever, just tellthem about the look-a-like Hyuk.” Kibum said, trying to change the topic. “Oh yeah!” Hyukjae turned to the other two. “You will not believe what just happened today. There’s a new student that looks exactly like Kibummie’s dad!” Hangeng and Sungmin looked at Hyukjae with a confused look before they looked at Kibum.

     “It’s true. His face, the height, even their names are similar. My dad is Choi Siwon and the new guy is Lee Siwon.” Kibum said. “Are you serious?” Sungmin asked, still not believing them. “Yes I am!” Kibum said.

      “Let’s just go to the cafeteria and eat lunch. We’re not going to get a table if we don’t hurry and keep talking about this fake look-a-like.” Hangeng said as he started walking toward the cafeteria. “We’re not lying!!” Kibum and Hyukjae said in unison as they ran to catch up to Hangeng. Sungmin laughed at them. “Don’t worry, I believe you guys.” Sungmin said but Kibum and Hyukjae could tell that he was lying. “Fine, don’t believe us. Don’t be too shocked when you see my dad in the cafeteria.” Kibum said. “Whatever you say.” Hangeng said.

 


A/N: Hey guys!! How was it? Did you guys like this chapter? I hope you did:)

It's been a long time since I updated this story so I am very sorry and thank you for waiting!
What do you guys think of Lee Siwon? In this story, CHOI Siwon (Kibum's dad) has a scruff on his face just like in the MAGIC MV while Lee Siwon looks like the younger Siwon. You guys, Donghae has finally appeared!!!! What do you guys think of him, his dreams, and his love for Hyukkie? Comment down below!!

Again, thank you guys soo much for waiting a long time!! AND 300+ subs omg T.T You guys are the best!!!! I just want to hug all of you <3 See you in the next update!!

 

SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. UPVOTE. <3 <3