Chapter 1: Hyukjae

SM HIGH

A/N: I'M BACK!!!!!! I just got from vacation last week:) They couldn't fix my laptop cause it was literally broken so I cried for about 10 hour lmaoXD 

I had to REWRITE everything  so yeah..... Anyways, here is Chapter 1!!


 

PROLOGUE

 

   The silence in the big room was soon broken when a loud sound of ringing resonated through the whole room. It kept ringing and ringing and ringing. Soon enough, a loud groan was emitted from a blonde haired boy, whose body was sprawled in the huge bed.

      The boy got up with a grunt as he slowly rubbed his eyes before he opened it. The blonde looked around the room to find the object that’s making the irritating sound. “There it is.” He said before he slammed his left hand on the off switch. “Stupid alarm clock.” He muttered. The boy scratched his head in irritation. He wasn’t sleepy anymore, thanks to the alarm clock his “loving” parents gave to him.

     Suddenly, the door was slammed open in which startled the blonde boy. A tall, muscular, brown haired boy came into the room. “Hyuk! Come on, get ready!!!” He said as he jumped on the huge bed. “Ugh Nichkhun!! I told you to always knock! If you keep on barging in like that the door will break!” The blonde boy, Hyukjae said, turning around to face Nichkhun; he blushed. Nichkhun was wearing nothing except for his blue checkered boxers. “An..And, put some shirt on!” Hyukjae stammered. Nichkhun smirked at Hyukjae before he leaned in close. Just as he leaned in closer, Hyukjae’s left hand met Nichkhun’s face. “Ow! Why did you that?! I was just teasing you!” Nichkhun exclaimed, rubbing his cheek. Hyukjae stood up and started to push Nichkhun towards the door. “Just go!! I’ll get ready!” He exclaimed before slamming the door shut. 

     Hyukjae walked back to bed, groaning in the process. He folded his blanket neatly and arranged his pillows. He slipped into his fluffy slippers and grabbed a pen from his nightstand before he wrote an X mark on the calendar. Today, September 3rd, summer has officially ended and the first day will start in two hours. 

     Lee Hyukjae or "Eunhyuk", is 16 years old. He is a latchkey boy because his parents live in New York (for now). They have expanded their business throughout  Japan, China and Europe. His Dad is the well-known Lee Soo Man, owner of the SM entertainment. Eunhyuk studies at one of the most prestigious schools in Seoul. Which coincidentally, have the same name as their company; SM High.  SM High is one of the most expensive schools in South Korea. It didn’t matter if you were smart or studious; as long as you had tons of money then you’d surely get in. People talk about how well disciplined the students were but how wrong they were. SM High is more of like a hell hole. The students are spoiled. Really, most are intrusive bastards. If you don’t have a social life then your high school days would be a nightmare. Okay enough crap, let's get back to the story.

     Hyukjae went inside the luxurious bathroom. He closed the door behind him before he took off his pajamas. He slipped inside the shower, turning it on to the button which says “warm”. He sighed and closed his eyes as the warm water came into contact to his smooth, fair skin. He starts to rub his skin with soap as hummed to one of Snsd’s songs.

    After he took a shower, Eunhyuk changed into his V-neck uniform which SM High made him wear. He heard a knock on his door, followed by Nichkhun’s voice. “Hyukkie, breakfast is ready.” 

    Nichkhun used to be his bodyguard. Nichkhun has been living with the Lee Family since he was 13 years old. Nichkhun's dad was one of Hyukjae's bodyguards when Hyukjae was still a little boy. Nichkhun's mother on the other hand, worked for the Lee family as the main cook. At 16, Nichkhun became Hyukjae's bodyguard (Hyukjae was 13 at that time). When Nichkhun’s parents passed away, Hyukjae’s parents didn't want Nichkhun to be alone so they decided take him in with them. Now that Hyukjae is old enough, Hyukae's parents decided he didn't need any bodyguards. Nichkhun became part of the family and was like a brother to Hyukjae. However, Hyukjae used to have a really big, big crush on Nichkhun. Who wouldn’t? Nichkhun was handsome, charming, and hot. Whenever Nichkhun would swim in the pool located behind their mansion, he would watch the way Nichkhun flexed his muscles. He would drool because the other would only wear short trunks which made his huge bulge visible.

    But that changed when Lee ing Donghae came into the picture. 

     Anyways, Lee freaking Donghae. Name's familiar isn't? Duh, Lee Donghae is the heir of Korea's largest marketing company. He was also mentioned in the Korean Cosmopolitan Magazine as one of the most handsome and hottest man in South Korea. He took the #1 spot, with Julien Kang as #2 and Lee Minho as #3. Fun fact: he goes to SM High, the same school Eunhyuk is enrolled in. Excting isn't? NO. Every morning, the school would be filled with crying and screaming s girls from different schools, wanting to see “the one and only” Lee Donghae. One look at the said man and your ovaries will explode like because literally, he is that hot. 

       

   “I’m coming!” Eunhyuk yelled out as he grabbed his backpack on the study table and then he went downstairs to get breakfast. He walked straight in to the dining room, greeting Tiffany on the way (one of the house maids) and saw Nichkhun smiling at him. “Breakfast is ready.” Nichkhun lead Eunhyuk to the table. Being the gentleman he is, he pulled out a chair for the younger.

 “So are you ready for school?” Nichkhun asked. Eunhyuk sighed before he looked up to Nichkhun. “I don’t know,I’m still pretty tired.”

Nichkhun laughed a bit and said. “You and your friends had way too much fun at the Country Club on Friday. I know that you guys like playing tennis but you guys have to tone it down." Nichkhun took some pancake on the big plate and put it on Hyukjae's plate. " That game you guys had was really intense. No wonder you're still tired from that. I thought you guys were going to kill each other."

Hyukjae laughed, "We get really competitive. And plus, we made a bet. Whoever loses had to carry 20lb weights around the court. And well, me and Sungmin lost against Kibum and Hangeng."

Nichkhun widened his eyes in shock. "Are you serious? Wow, from that intense game and carrying 2olb weights around a huge court, I would be in a hospital." 

   After eating breakfast, Hyukjae went outside. His BMW parked on the front while Yixing (his driver) waiting for him on the side. Hyukjae isn't allowed to drive until he is 17 years old so for the mean time, Yixing is his driver. “Go now Hyukkie or you’ll be late.” Hyukjae turned around and saw Nichkhun standing behind him. “What about you? Aren’t you going to school?" Hyukjae asked. “I still have to change. Now go!!” Nichkhun childishly shooed the latter away while the younger only laughed at Nichkhun’s cuteness. “Bye, bye Khunie” Hyukjae gave the other a hug before he went inside the car, followed by Yixing.

 Yixing smiled at Hyukjae and chuckled. The boy was singing a song, dancing as he put on his seatbelt. He chuckled before he drove off towards SM High.

 

 

 


A/N: I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!!!!

THIS WAS NOT PROOF-READ  SO NO HATE PLEASE.....

I HOPE YOU GUYS WANT TO READ MORE!!!!!!!!!! SEE YOU NEXT UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!

 

SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. UPVOTE. :)

Add me as a friend too <3

 

 

.

 

 

 

.