Chapter 2:First Day

SM HIGH

A/N: Chapter 1 is up!! Sorry for the very late update.

This is NOT PROOF-READ so If there's any grammatical mistakes, I'm sorry. 

This chapter is pretty long so brace yourselves lol. 


 

                                                                                                          FIRST DAY 

 

   Yixing looked at the rear-view mirror and smiled as he looked at his young master Hyukjae, singing and rapping along Eminem’s "Monster".

   Minutes later, they arrived at the school's parking lot. "We're here young master." Yixing said, adjusting his tie. Hyukjae groaned. "Didn't I tell you to just call me Hyukjae?" He pouted. Yixing chuckled at Hyukjae's cuteness. "Well, I'm sorry then. Let me repeat that." He cleared his throat before he said, "We're here Hyukjae." Yixing winked at the said boy. Hyukjae laughed and playfully punched the black haired man. "That's more like it." The younger boy grabbed his things before he said. "See you later Yixing!" He pecked him on the cheek before he got out of the car. Yixing was not surprised by the boy's actions; Hyukjae is a very affectionate boy. Yixing looked at the big school before he drove off back to the mansion.

                                                          

                                                        

  

   Hyukjae smiled and gave a cheerful "good morning" to the school guard before he went passed the school gates. He spotted his three idiotic best friends standing near the soccer field. "Hey guys!!!" He called out to his best friends. The three turned around and waved towards Hyukjae. The blonde haired boy ran towards them, a huge grin plastered on his face. "I missed you guys!!!" He said and in a matter of seconds, they all gathered in a group hug. "We met at the Country Club last week." Hankyung commented as he detached himself from the hug. "Way to ruin the moment." Hyukjae rolled his eyes. “Okay, come on! Let’s go check what our homeroom class is.” Kibum said as he looked at his wrist watch. “It’s 8:03 already, we have about 12 minutes to get to our homeroom class.”

    Hyukjae, Sungmin, and Kibum have been best of friends since grade eight (except for Sungmin since he and Hyukjae are cousins.) while Hangeng joined the squad when the other three entered highschool. Well, they actually met at summer school. Though all three of them were intelligent, they all just wanted to be prepared to enter highschool or as they call it, the hell hole. Kibum and Sungmin were both enrolled by their parents while Hyukjae enrolled himself. Hangeng helped the younger three survive during their freshman year. Hangeng is a year older than all of them so he is more like a father figure to the three, especially Hyukjae since his parents are always on business trips and such. 

   All four of them chatted their way towards the big chalkboard outside the secretary’s office, which contains the information of their first class. “Man, I hope I’m not going to be in Mrs. Kim’s class. She gives way too much homework!” Sungmin said with a frown, remembering the time he had spent on the stupid essay and the book report he had to do, which was both due the next day that it was assigned. All of them looked for their names on the board and the first class they’re in. “Yes! I have English with Mrs. Kwon!!” Hyukjae exclaimed. “Me too!” Kibum said with grin before hugging Hyukjae. Sungmin pouted. “This ! I have Math with Ms. Lee.” Hangeng widened his eyes. “Dude! How does that ? She’s like the hottest teacher in the school!” Kibum nodded his head, agreeing with Hangeng while Hyukjae and Sungmin made a face. “Eww!!! Ms. Lee is like 27 years old!” Sungmin said. “No she’s not! She’s still 26!” Both Kibum and Hangeng exclaimed. Sungmin rolled his eyes at the two. “Whatever. What do you have for first period hyung?” Hangeng looked for his name again and pumped his fist in the air. “YES! I have gym!!” He exclaimed. “With who?” Kibum asked. “Ummm I have it with Mr. Jung.”

    “Well we better get going, it’s 8:08 already!!” Hyukjae said, widening his eyes. “Come on Kibum! Our class is on the fourth floor!” Hyukjae grabbed Kibum away from the group. “See you guys at lunch!!” All four of them went running towards their homeroom class. Hyukjae and Kibum to English, Sungmin to Math class and Hangeng to the gymnasium.

                                                             

 

     “Hey Kyu, look at this!” Heechul ,a self-proclaimed "diva,” exclaimed at his friend. “What the hell do you want -face?!” Kyuhyun looked up from his PSvita, glaring at Heechul. Heechul smacked Kyuhyun at the back of his head. “Don’t talk to me like that you ungrateful ! I’m older than you!” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and muttered “Don’t care.” Heechul shoved his phone towards Kyuhyun’s face. “Look at this! It’s Eunhyuk!” Kyuhyun looked at the picture and widened his eyes. “H-Holy ! He looks….he looks so-” Before Kyuhyun could continue, Heechul cut him off. “Hot right?” Kyuhyun could only nod in response.

    In the picture Heechul showed Kyuhyun, shows Eunhyuk in some sort of a club, wearing a tight black jeans which outlined his perfectly, and a white v-neck shirt. Kyuhyun couldn’t believe his eyes. He has never seen Hyukjae like this before. Damn, just damn.

  “Where did you get this?” Kyuhyun asked. “Taecyeon saw Hyukjae and his friends in the club last week. He said he took pictures so I asked for a picture of my Hangeng but that motherer just took pictures of Hyukjae because apparently, Hyukjae was with some other friends.” Kyuhyun laughed at Heechul, which earned him a death glare. “You never give up do you?” Heechul’s glare hardened even more. “No! Hangeng will be my Hannie so don’t make fun of him because I will beat the out of you.” Kyuhyun thought for a second, "Wait, so he wasn't with Sungmin, Kibum, and Hangeng? Then who did he go with?" Heechul shrugged, "I don't know. Who cares? Who knew Eunhyuk had a wild side." 

   “Yeah, whatever. Too bad Donghae hyung isn’t in the same class with us. I’ll definitely show him the picture at lunch.” Kyuhyun said, looking at the picture dreamily. Heechul smirked. “The fish has no idea what’s coming.” 

    "Damn," Kyuhyun exclaimed, still looking at the picture. "His looks really, really good. It would've been better if those jeans were out of the picture. If I was there, I would have ripped those open and fuc-" Heechul slapped Kyuhyun in the head and gave him the 'are-you-out-of-your-mind?! look. "First of all, if Donghae was here, he would have murdered the hell out of you for saying that. Second, this why you'll never get a girlfriend; you're full of yourself, and you're a ert." Kyuhyun scoffed, "Look who's talking! I'm full of myself? At least I don't look at myself in the mirror for an hour singing 'Who is prettiest and most talented in the world? Omg, that's me.' Kyuhyun retorted and imitating the way Heechul looks at himself in the mirror. "Yeah well, at least I don't have a closet full of magazines and CDs you freak!" Heechul snapped back,  " is parcticaly on your to do list everyday. Life is short and so is your . How can you even with a as small an M&M." 

   Kyuhyun widened his eyes at the insult. Heechul might be older than him but the guy was a complete . "Hangeng will never love your ugly back." Kyuhyun said. That should do it, he thought. He knows that Heechul will kill him but who cares? It was worth it. "YOU PIECE OF , TAKE THAT BACK!" Heechul screamed, which gathered the other student's attention. Heechul lunged towards Kyuhyun, slapping the out of him. 

   I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce these losers. 

  Kyuhyun, Heechul and Donghae are one of the most popular boys at school and have been best friends since middle school. Everyone admired them, I mean who wouldn’t? Donghae with his handsome face, abs and his muscles; Heechul with his sass, love for fashion and his pretty face; Kyuhyun with that y smirk of his, muscles (not like Donghae but he’s definitely working on it) and the evil aura that surrounds him which most girls find y, and attractive.  Donghae and Heechul are older than Kyuhyun but for some reason, they’re in the same grade. Donghae and Heechul both failed the exams in grade 10 so they have to take the grade again.

  “He’s here!” Kyuhyun exclaimed, still blocking himself from Heechul's attacks. Heechul diverted his attention from Kyuhyun to the two people just walked in: Eunhyuk and Kibum. Heechul removed himself from Kyuhyun and eyed Eunhyuk. "Well, well, well, looking at him now you would think that the person from the picture is his twin— the y one." Heechul went back to his seat and Kyuhyun stood up and followed Heechul to their seats. "If it was his twin, then I want him." Heechul slapped Kyuhyun's thigh. "How many time do I have to tell you to pull your head out of your ! You're never going to get laid." 

 "And how many times do I have to tell you that Hangeng doesn't like ugly creatures like you!" Kyuhyun retorted and Heechul slapped Kyuhyun and they are at it again. 

   Hyukjae and Kibum took out their notebooks and pencils from their bags. Hyukjae looked at Heechul and Kyuhyun bickering and made out a small laugh. Kibum looked up and followed Hyukjae's gaze. "Ugh, those good for nothing s are always making trouble." Kibum said. "It's kind of funny though." Hyukjae smiled. Kibum pinched the boy's cheeks, "Here you go, showing aegyo. How can I not pinch your cheeks when you're like this." Hyukjae blushed and pried Kibum's hands away from his face. "I am not!" Hyukjae exclaimed. Kibum pinched Hyukjae's cheeks again and said, "Whatever you say, little monkey!"

"Yah! I'm not a monkey and I'm not little." Kibum laughed at Hyukjae's response. "You're so cute."

 

 

    

 


A/N: Damn, that was a pretty long chapter.

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!!!!! 

SEE YOU ON THE NEXT CHAPTER <3 <3 <3 <3 

                                                                           Suscribe. Comment. Upvote. :)