Go back to the past

그런 너 Disturbance
 
I chose to go back to the happier times. I picture the day I first met her. She was staring off into the distance with a far off look in her eyes. She must have seen something or thought pleasantly because she smiled and it was history from there. 
 
I can remember how we used to sit on the sofa and snuggle. Not really speak or laugh. Just laying together in a silence that should be awkward, but it isn't. Because sitting in each others presence we know that's all were here for. Each other. 
 
We also had those times where we would just be silly and crazy. She would lay her soft locks in my lap and we would talk. About anything and everything. The skies were the limits.
 
 We would share our hopes and dreams. She would share her past knowing her future was me. 
 
We would talk about what we loved about each other. 
 
This topic always made us end up laughing to hard though. 
 
Because I would trace all her lovely featured with my pointer finger, ghosting it along her smooth skin. Then it would always end up as a tickle fight. 
 
I stand up from that very couch that held so many memories, grabbing my coat and opening the door. 
 
The sky is bright today and the sun glares into my eyes, so u hold up a hand to the sun and Im reminded of why I'm going. 
 
 I feel the warm breeze of spring trying to break through the barrier of chilly winds, just like the day I met her. 
 
The wooden planks think under my feet as I run my fingers over the cold metal and then I see her. 
 
She stands at the middle of the bridge with an expression on her face. It's not happy nor sad, not melancholy or angry. But I can see the way her eyes shine when she sees me and I can see the small corners of her lips curl and her face soften.
 
Walking up to her, I stand in front of her as she stares at me with her  soft eyes. 
 
I only whisper one word.
 
 
"Saranghae" 
 
 
On the day where everything ended in a quick moment
After snapping out of it, I realized I was really alone
Are you really crying like a fool? Do you think it’s over?
I really can’t think of anything right now
 
 
Then I see her smile. I remember her warm cozy embrace that would envelope me as we snuggled close together. I remember the heated cozy feeling and the bright smile that would sneak across my face when I see her.
 
We both stand and smile at each other with the warmth in our hearts and I know you're here to stay. I know I will always get that true smile of love. I go back and I find it. 
 
The you.