Short Interview - Her

Mr. and Mrs. Mapo Tofu

Anneyeonghaseyo, reporter-shi. Sorry for being late. Did you wait so long?

Anneyeonghaseyo. Don't worry, Victoria-shi. You're not late. It's me who came early.

Really? Aigoo...I should have called you. I didin't have any schedule before. I could come here earlier than we promised so that you didn't have to wait for me so long like this. Aigoo...it's my mistake. Mianhaeyo, reporter-shi. Mianhaeyo.

Ah, don't apologize me, Victoria-shi. You did nothing wrong. As I said before, it's me who came early. And I'm actually okay with long waiting. I'm a patient reporter, you know. Hehe. Don't worry about me, Victoria-shi. Let's just start with our interview, okay?

Alright then. Let's just start with the interview.

Okay. Let's begin with the most essential one. Your name.

My real name is Song Qian. Lee Soo Man songsaengnim was the one who named me Victoria. He chose that name because the name is kinda related to victory and winning. As for my f(x) dongsaengs, they called me Umma because i'm the eldest member of the group.

Oh, so the other members are calling you Umma. Hmmm...Umma...Mother...Don't you feel annoyed or angry being called like that?

No. Not all. For me, Umma suits me very well. I'm the group leader so it's my responsibility to look after each one of the members. I never treat them like co-workers or colleagues. I treat them like my own family. As you know, all of us are living away from our family but since I'm an adult, I'm not really affected with that. But if you look at other f(x) members, they are still too young and some of them are underage. So, as the leader, as the eldest and as the only adult, I'm the only person they can turn to whenever they have problem. That makes us closer and we really feel like a real family.

But why don't they just call you Unnie? You are young. And Unmarried. That suits you better.

Honestly, I'm the luckiest and happiest leader to be called Umma. In reality, Umma is not only the person you must obey but she is also a friend who's willing to share everything with you. When you hear the word Umma...it is filled with love and respect. So, I'm glad that the members see me as an Umma, not as a normal group leader who would only interact when it comes to work.

Oh, so lovely. Looks like the f(x) members are so close with you.

Of course. My life is so dull without them. Amber, Luna, Sulli, Krystal....SARANGAHAE!! Neomu Saranghae!

Hahaha. You and your bright personality....I really like it. You know what? You are such an ideal daughter-in-law for all parents in the world. You are the kind of girl that a man would bring home to meet his mother.

Oh, don't say that. Don't praise me that much.

(Blushing. REALLY Blushing.)

Why would parents want me as their daughter-in-law? I'm still lacking in many things. There's still a lot for me to learn.

I'm saying this based on a fact. Don't you know about a survey which was conducted recently? You are among on the top list of idol to take home to parents!

(gasp in shock)

Really??

Of course. It is all over the net now. From what I heard, your great cooking skill made you appear high on the list.

My cooking skill? Aigoo...I'm not that good in cooking, actually. I just cook basic dishes and meals.

Don't lie, Victoria-shi. It's not like we never watch you cooking 9 recipes at a rocket speed on a famous reality show.

Errr...mmm....

(too shy to talk)

You always cook?

Yes. I really love to cook. Especially to my beloved ones.

Beloved ones?

Hehe. I consider people who love my cookings as my beloved ones. Hehe.

f(x) members?

They are among the people.

Ohh....so what usually you cook for these "beloved ones"?

Mapo Tofu. It's my favourite dish to cook.

Mapo Tofu? f(x) members like chinese dish? I never know that.

Emmm....I'm not really referring to f(x) actually....but umm...well..yes..you can say that...f(x) like Mapo Tofu. I guess so... 

 

 

 

 

hey guys! thanks for reading this fic and thanks for waiting for my update. i'm busy with work and studies now.....really busy and tired....urmmm...well...actually....my point is....i don't know when will i write the next chapter. Mianhae, bcoz you guys have to wait again. Really sorry for that. Forgive me. Sorryyyyy (while doing Suju choreo). Hope you can understand and continue to support me. (^_^)

But hey, i got some good news. I made some kyutoria macros recently and i plan to post it on my tumblr. So if you a kyutoria fan, go check the macros at my tumblr http://sparklingawra.tumblr.com/tagged/kyutoria later (around this week). And if you aren't a kyutoria fan, who maybe bored, or gonna explode for waiting too long for my update, you can drop by at the site too. ^^

Last but not least, do leave some comments. Thank you~~!