Short Interview - Him

Mr. and Mrs. Mapo Tofu

Please introduce yourself.

Anneyeonghaseyo. My name is Cho Kyuhyun. Stage name is Kyuhyun. I have a Chinese name, Gui Xian but because of certain reasons, my Chinese fans prefer to call me fuwuyuanrr.... erm, I don't have to tell more about that, right? Haha. Erm...My members and fans gave me hundreds of nicknames such as PrinceKyu, DraKyu, GameKyu...but my hyungs' favourite is....EvilKyu. Geez... 

Date of birth?

February 3rd, 1990.

1990? Really??

Cough*minus two*cough

Hahaha. Alright. Let's talk about your family background.

I have a sister named Cho Ara.

Okay. Then?

...........................

It's that all??

I don't know what to talk about them.

It can be anything.

...........................

Maybe something like....your parents occupation?

Umm.... Basically, my parents involved in education business. They own an academy. Ummm...yeah.

That's all?

That's all.

Okay then. Let's just move on about your debut. As far as I know, you entered a singing competition before joining Super Junior, am I right?

Yes.

What competition was that?

..........................

(is this guy dumb or what? Didn't he said himself 'you entered a singing competition'. Why is he still asking me what competition was that? Dumb***!)

Sorry, but I don't get the question. Can you repeat it again?

What competition was that? I mean, the name of the competition.

Ohhh...It was Chin Chin Singing Competition. I entered it on 2005 and won 3rd place.

cough*stupid judges*cough

After that, you signed contract with SM Entertainment and debuted as the 13th Super Junior member?

That's right.    

How was your feeling when you joined Super Junior?

Gosh, I was so glad and excited! 10 out of 12 of them voted that they didn't like me to enter the group, and let me sleep without a bed for 9 months! That was the greatest experience in my life and I thank you so much for asking me and bring this up again!!! Thank you, man! You're the best!

Errrr...

........................................

Hmmmm....

........................................

What is your hobby?

Not to listen to others. (proudly)

No wonder.

WHAT?

I said, I wonder....

Wonder what?

I wonder what is your favourite food?

My favourite food?

Yeah.

Pork chops and seafood.

I was informed that you and Super Junior has gone to China for many times. Is it true?

Of course. Especially Super Junior-M subgroup.

So, do you have any Chinese food that you like?

Chinese food?

Yeah.

Hmmmm....let's see.

Dumpling? Hankyung parents have dumpling shops in China, right? I'm sure you and other Super Junior members have eaten a lot of dumplings because of that.

Mmm..dumpling is a delicious food. But I think....umm.....my favourite chinese food is.....Mapo Tofu.

Mapo Tofu?

Yes. Mapo Tofu. Definitely.