mornings

Of Flaws and Imperfection

 

Kris thinks and believes that he’s an amazing dad and an even better husband. Yes, he believes that he’s the role model of his two children.
 
 
His believes was about to be shattered that day, as Yixing was sick. Deathly pale looking Yixing was not a good sight.
 
So, being the perfect husband that he is, he decided to make breakfast for his family.
 
He smiled at the ingredients in front of him.
 
While trying to stir the pancake batter, he was interrupted by a wailing 5 year old.
 
Whilst screaming about his precious plushy missing, the boy clung to his dad’s leg and buried his face. Kris’ jeans were soaked. And it was his good jeans
 
Who the hell wears a jean while trying to make pancakes?
 Apparently Kris does.
 
“Shh, calm down Tao, Mr.Nello must be playing hide-and-seek with you.” He smiled at his son and patted the boy’s head.
 
“Really?” the boy looked at his dad, with snots running through his nose.
 
“Yes, he’s seeking you right now. Now, you don’t want to lose to him do you?”  Kris said as he wiped his son’s nose.
 
Tao only nodded and beamed to his dad.
 
“Good, now be a good boy and go hide.”
 
 
“But Papa, Mr.Nello knows all of my hiding spots. What should I do?”
 
“Hmm, I’m not sure .”
 
The boy stared at his dad and opened his mouth to say something, only to be stopped by a screaming from a certain 7 year old with blond locks.
 
“Papa! What are you doing?!?!?!”
 
“Emm, coaxing your brother?” Kris looked at his son, puzzled, with the sudden outburst.
 
“No, I meant, why are you holding a spatula?!” Luhan half shouted.
 
“Wait, don’t tell me. You’re trying to cook aren’t you papa?”
 
“Well, yes, yes I am.”
 
The boy gasped. “NOOOOO!!!!” he was chocking on air and hands clutched to his chest .
 
“You’re so dramatic Luhan. Really, you’ve been hanging around Baekhyun too much.” Kris muttered under his breath.
 
“Papa, please, please, let’s just order take outs. Huh? Please. What about pizzas? Pizzas are great! They don’t have any yucky things and most importantly, you’re  not going to make them. Please papa! Right Zitao?”  Luhan put on his best puppy eyes while pleading to Kris
 
Kris smirked at his son. “Maybe next time squirt.”
 
A little bit of Luhan’s soul flew away as his dad said the infamous quote.
 
“Come on Tao, let’s get cooking. It’ll make your mama feel better.” Tao, forgetting about Mr.Nello was happy to help his dad.
 
“I’m too young to die.” Luhan muttered. “Somebody called 911 after this!”
 
“Oh please, Luhan. You’re not gonna die.”
 
“But, papa…”
 
“Besides, the pizzas place is probably still closed.”
 
Luhan sighed. Dejected. He looked at his brother, and held hands.
 
“Brace yourself Zitao. Brace yourself.”
 
 
Meanwhile in the master bed room
 
To : Baek Puppy
HAHAHAHA. Really? Sehun did that? Poor Yeol.
 
 
 
From : Baek Puppy
Yup, you should have seen Yeol’s face.
 
 
 
From : Baek Puppy
Oh, wait! Minseok had it recorded. I’ll show ‘em latter. So, how’s the ‘sickly-day-kris-be-treating-me-morning’ going on?
 
 
 
To: Baek Puppy
Can’t wait to see it! Oh, you know, the dragon’s whipped. Got him wrapped around my fingers. He’s trying to make breakfast for the fam.
 
 
 
From : Baek Puppy
Really? That’s sweet of him.
 
 
 
To : Baek Puppy
Ikr? But I think it isn’t going that well. Luhan just screamed something about pizzas.
 
 
 
From: Baek Puppy
If I were Luhan, I’d be screaming too you know.
 
 
 
To : Baek Puppy
Hey, Baek, I’ll text ya latter. Think just heard Luhan yelling something about detergent and flour. Gotta make sure my babies are alive. :*
 
 
 

 anddddddddddd so, I finally had the time to update this story. sorry for making you guys wait. really, I'm so sorry.

I just finished my speaking and listening test this week. And I have another test next week. And It's only a month before my finals. Really, college life is drowning me.

and, I'm also sorry for this short chapter, i was kinda having a writter's block. hahhahahaha what am I even saying? writter?

. And for you guys who were confused about the children, I think this chapter answers it. 

I know, there's loads of grammar and spelling mistakes. sorry for that too. 

I won't promise when I'm going to update on this, maybe once a week? 

oh, and thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sooooooooooooo much for subscribing. it means a lot to me. 

 

I SARANG YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL <3

enjoy and do comments on how I can improve on my writing :D