Crashed

The Marriage is Arranged

Suzy was in her, no, their room.

She was crying while hugging her legs.

"Yoseob, I love you. And this is what I got for loving you?" She mumbled.

"Suzy, he doesn't love you... he said it himself... he never did... instead of loving you, he loves Jieun... you are just like rubbish who everyone hesitates to just take you with their two fingers and throw you into the dustbin... they don't even wanna touch you... a , a piece of , a dirty ing and an ugly stupid person... that's what Yoseob sees you... not his angel... not his love... not his life... not his everything..."

A voice kept on saying harsh things in her head.

She was unable to control it.

She tightly shut her eyes and closed her ears.

"STOP! STOP!" She shouted.

The door cracked open and revealed her husband.

He went to her and hugged her tightly.

"Yoseob, do you hate me that much?" She asked while burying her head in his chest.

He kept silent.

Rubbing her hair and hugging her as tight as he could.

But something suddenly hit him.

He looked at Suzy who was now asleep.

*No. She is not Jieun. She is Suzy.* He thought.

He took the blanket and layed her down.

He put the blanket on Suzy and got out of the room.

"No, no. Why am I being like this? Why did I see Suzy as Jieun just now? I am going crazy!" He messed his hair.

He switched the television on and stared at it with a heartless feeling.

Nothing special was on the TV, just dramas and news.

"An aeroplane that was peacefully flying in the sky crashed and all the passengers were killed in the accident. Just one of the two pilots survived along with 3 flight attendants. The flight's number is 135..."

The news caught Yoseob's attention.

"Jieun!" He gasped.

"6 of the passengers are nowhere to be found. 3 of them are Park Shin Young, Ji Eunsoo and Lee Jieun. We are still finding them. Anyone who knows one of them may come to the Incheon Airport as soon as possible. And that's all for today, I am Richard Scott-Ashe."

He closed the door and quickly took his stuffs before running out of the house, heading to the airport.

While he was driving...

"Hello, Mrs Lee?"

"Yes, Yoseob?" Jieun's mom answered on the other line.

"Did you see the news just now?"

"No, I was in the kitchen. What's wrong?"

"Jieun. The flight she boarded on was crashed and she is nowhere to be found now."

"What!?"

"Come to Incheon Airport now. I will be waiting for you there."

"O-O-Okay, thanks."

They hung up.

He could hear Mrs Lee crying.

"Jieun, where are you?" He mumbled and drove off.

 

 

A/N: Hye! The hiatus was over in just a short time.