Phone Call

The Marriage is Arranged

"Love is Painful , said Soohyun and Hoon of UKISS . Maybe they are true ." Yoseob mumbled alone .

He was lying on his bed .

"Wait , how about I ask Junnie for some advices ?" He thought out loud and tapped his finger on his phone .

New phone , since the last one was damaged in the accident .

"Yoboseyo ?" A voice answered the call .

"Junnie !" Yoseob called .

"What do you want , Yoseob ?" Junhyung , on the other line , asked .

"You have a girlfriend , right ? Goo Hara ." Yoseob guessed .

"Yes , why ? Wanna flirt ? Tsk ! I know she is hot and y and all but NO !" Junhyung said , protecting Hara .

"Yeah , and my ideal type is someone like IU and APINK's Eunji , not her ." Yoseob said .

"Then , what is the problem ?" Junhyung asked again .

"Can you give me some advices about being happy with your couple with problems ?" The younger one said .

"There is not even a relationship without problems , Seobie ."

"The first advise is , don't curse on them . They might be hurt , especially women ." He said .

Yoseob nodded , eventhough he knew Junhyung wouldn't see him .

"Okay , next ?" He asked .

"Second , be confident of your relationship . Think positively ."

Yoseob oh-ed and told Junhyung to continue .

"Don't talk about each other's family ." Junhyung warned .

"Even if it's about good things ?" Yoseob said .

"Mhmm , it's dangerous ."

"Then , don't ever ask if they really love you or not . Because if they don't , they won't be marrying you ."

"Waa ! Junnie hyung , jjang ! Daebak ! Gomapda , Junhyung hyung !" Yoseob squealed and thanked him .

"Whatever ! Anyway , I saw Jieun crying in your room yesterday . What happened ?" Junhyung suddenly asked .

"Why do you have to ask , hyung ? I told her that I love her , not Suzy ."

"Mwo !? Ya ! Yang Yoseob !? Neo michyeosseo !?" Junhyung yelled in the phone .

"Aish ! Hyung ! Calm down ." Yoseob said as he pulled the phone further from his ear .

"Did you really mean it ?" Junhyung calmed down and softly asked .

"Yup . I did and still do . But she told me to go back to Suzy . I am confused ." Yoseob whined .

"You better make the right decision before it's too late . When you are married , no turning back ."

"I know ." Yoseob muttered .

"Aigoo ya ~ Yoseobie , don't be sad . BEAST is here to cheer you up ." Junhyung comforted .

"Thanks ." Yoseob said .

"So , you love her but you can't stop being with Suzy ?" Junhyung asked .

"Yup ."

"I think it's better if you just leave Suzy . It'll just hurt her more to live with the guy that doesn't love her ."

"But I can't just leave her like that , right ?"

"I don't know , Yoseob . It's now up to you ." Junhyung said .

"What you think the best , it will be the best . Think of it ." Junhyung gave him another advice .

"Okay , hyung . Thanks ." With that , the guys hung up .

Yoseob sighed .

*What am I supposed to do ?* He thought and was called for dinner .

What he didn't expect was , there is another family other than his , waiting for him .

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Finished !