Confession

The Marriage is Arranged

Suzy ran out of the room and went outside the house .

She ran as fast as she could to anywhere her feet brought .

Jieun saw her running since she lived around the neighbourhood too .

She was about to call Suzy went she just left Jieun without even looking .

"Why with her ?" Jieun scratched her head .

"What did that guy do to her ?!" She yelled and knocked Yoseob's door .

Mrs Yang opened the door .

"Oh , Jie--"

"Ahjumma , where is Yoseob ?" Jieun asked angrily .

"He is upstairs , wae ?"

Without even answering Mrs Yang's question , she ran upstairs and went into Yoseob's room .

"Ya ! Yang Yoseob !" She shouted .

Yoseob slowly opened his eyes , annoyed .

"Jieun , wae ?" He asked as he sat on the bed .

"What did you do to Suzy ?!" Jieun asked and grabbed his collar .

"S-Suzy ?" Yoseob confusedly asked .

"Yes , I saw her walking , no I mean , running from your house , CRYING ." She explained .

"Wait , what ? She came ?" Yoseob raised his brow .

"Are you deaf ?! Yes , of course , Yang Yoseob ." Jieun rolled her eyes .

He suddenly remembered .

*I-I dreamt about Ji-Jieun . What if she came and !!!* He thought .

He widened his eyes .

"Where did she go ?" He asked Jieun .

"I don't know . She just went away ." She released his collar .

She was about to walk away when her shoelace tripped her .

Yoseob got her in time before she fell .

Jieun opened her eyes just to see Yoseob's face just a few inches away from hers .

They both stared at each other like there was no tomorrow .

Both of them closed their eyes and started to place their lips against each other .

Jieun suddenly realized what they were doing and quickly pulled away .

She blushed and looked around the room but Yoseob .

She pressed her hand against her lips and still felt to be kissed .

"G-G-Go ... f-find her , now ... We shouldn't do this ." She made an eye contact with Yoseob .

"But , I ... love you ." Yoseob mumbled but loud enough for Jieun to hear .

Her eyes went wide .

"W-What ? Yoseob , you are kidding right ?" She asked for confirmation .

"No , I am not lying . How can I be lying at this kind of condition ?" He asked back .

"You ... mean it ?" She asked again .

"Mhmm . I've tried so many things to not love you and tried to love Suzy . But my heart just wants you ." He confessed .

"L-Let it go . Let the feeling go . I am not good enough for someone like you . I am not pretty , I am fat , stupid and ugly . You ? You are every girl's dream , you are cute , handsome , you are not fat like me and you are clever . You are like a perfect person . You can'tbe compared to me , Yoseob . Just love Suzy ." Her tears fell after so many words came out of .

Yoseob wiped her tears with his thumb .

She grabbed it and looked straight into his eyes .

"Go find her before it's too late . I am not the one for you ." She shoved him out of the room .

 

 

A/N: Aish ! I feel so emotional that I made this chappie . *sigh* But still , I hope you'll enjoy this . ^^