Chapter 5

Give and Take

Hani P.O.V

"so my new roommate is gonna move in 2 days from now" i said as i read Miyoung unnie's text, i got no idea what has gotten into me, what kind of Gods give ersion to the people who visit them, i sigh as i recall what happen earlier, i'm sure she thinks i'm a bipolar girl now, 2 weeks ago i was quiet like a brickwall now i'm talking about boys with a 37 year old pretty lady. 

"ooh i got another text" it's from Miyoung unnie "about that guy, personally i think he is really goodlooking, i heard he was a kingka back in high school, they call him "highschool Ulzzang" i'm sure you'll take him to your liking, consider that my gift to you for graduating and entering University" 

"i'm living with a kingka slash Ulzzang, oh my god, i bet he is TASTY" my mouth moved on it's own as it emphasized on the word 'tasty' i sighed as i looked at what i have become "i guess i gotta get use to this, a price i'll have to take just to be more social, wait? did i just say tasty?! this is too much!" 

i decided to just rest in my bed not wanting to do anything but before i knew it, i am doing SOMETHING, my hands were groping my s "i'm overcoming boredom by touching myself?" i hid myself under the blankets, embarassed at what i have become, i'm not like this why am i like this. out of instinct "DON'T JUDGE ME!" i shout and went back to sleep.

I woke up at around 7 PM and my stomach was grumbling "looks like i'm running out of food" i pouted as i closed the fridge, after i ate a quick instant noodles, i went out to buy more veggies and stuff and since i will be living with a roommate soon, i might as well buy extra"

I went to the nearest supermarket, on my way to the supermarket, there were couples everywhere, left right north south, all of them holding hands, linking arms and cuddling. "how i wish i could get a guy and mess him up" i exclaimed as i looked at the crowd of couples walking, hours ago i would've closed my mouth but now i'm starting to embrace this new me, i hope i don't though, i really hope i don't. 

Originally i wanted to buy groceries now i'm led astrayed to window shop in the big mall near the University. Before i knew it, clothes, me Lee Hani bought clothes, all the new fashion trends and stuff like that, from cute to hot to even , yes i bought some y lingerie, oh god oh how i hope i never get a chance to wear this silly piece of clothing which doesn't even cover 1/3 of my body.

after shopping i sent my shopping bags back to my house and later found out i got a voice mail from an unknown caller "Hello, this is Park Chanyeol" his voice was deep as hell "are you my new roommate, you must be hot" that was automatic by the way "i'm your new roommate" now my body without my control jumped up and down with joy, even my body is betraying me "i'm calling to tell you in advance that i'm not moving in 2 days from now, it's tomorrow actually, in order not to pay my next month rent i have to move out as soon as possible, sorry for the inconvenience" 

despite his hunky voice and highschool past, he sure sounds like a nice fellow, very careful with words like how i used to be. I stood there by the voice mail thingamajigy facepalming myself "i forgot to buy food and i gotta clean up as well, what's wrong with you, why am i such a clutz" 


another update ^^ huhuhu

the next update might be long, MIGHT BE, so look forward to it