Just friends?

Our Pinky Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"School ended and Jinri decided to stay in school for a while to avoid her mom's nagging.As usual, Hyunwoo waited for her so that they could walk home together.

"Jin-...Uh Sulli...Sorry about just now...I didn't mean to hurt you or anything."

"I know.It isn't your fault.I'm sorry too."Jinri said as she rested her head on the table.

"So... we're cool?"

"Yeah."Jinri said with a smile."Let's go home."

They continued with their weird little games as they headed home.

"Jinri will be home soon.Sorry to keep you waiting, Minho ah.It is so nice of you to come and visit our Jinri.She misses you badly!"

Jinri peeked into her house as she saw her mom speak to Minho.Choi Minho.The guy in school.

"What the..."She mumbled and she realised that Minho guy was really her oppa.

She ran to Hyunwoo's house without hesitation.Hyunwoo had just stepped into the house.

"Yah yah!What's wrong?Missing me already?"Hyunwoo joked.

"Not funny.That guy, that 'Choi Minho' guy is actually Minho oppa.UGH WHAT DO I DO?!"Jinri screamed.

"So you're gonna abandon me from today onwards for your oppa.Great."

"No I'm not, Lee Hyunwoo.We are best friends, remember?I will never leave you, retard."

"Uh huh.So what's your problem?"

"We left such a horrible impression.Do you think Minho oppa will like me after knowing that?I really really want to just tell him 'Hey it's me Jinri!I waited for you all my life, did you miss me?Please tell me you missed me a lot.'But how?How am I supposed to face him after behaving like a mad person?"Jinri whined.

"Right right.Minho this Minho that.When will I ever hear Hyunwoo this Hyunwoo that.Even when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter