Who could he be?

Our Pinky Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jinri, let's play a game!"

"Sure.What game?"

"Make the weirdest face.The person with a weirder face will win!"

"Sounds silly...But I'll play it anyways since I have to entertain my retarded best friend."Jinri giggled.

Just then, tall and good-looking guy walked past.

"Excuse me, may I...WOAH!You guys are childish."He said.

"Shut up!Who are you to even say that?You're probably too lonely and have no friends, so you're jealous that you couldn't do this, right?"Jinri rolled her eyes.

"Yah!He's just a stupid random weird lonely guy.Ignore him."Hyunwoo said to Jinri.

The tall guy walked away and sat under a tree not far away from the two.

"Have you forgotten our promise?I know it's been a long time, but I'm back now.I'm back, as I promised.I'm so sorry..."The tall guy said to himself as he stared at the waves.

"Hyunwoo...I think he's crazy!Look!He's talking to himself..."Jinri said to Hyunwoo.

"Oh...YOU DON'T SAY!"Hyunwoo laughed.

"Yah!Will the two of you shut up?You two are evil!"A girl came running towards the tall guy.

"Oppa!Are you just gonna sit here to wait for your 'miracle'?She is NEVER gonna appear!"

"Yah!Krystal Jung!If you don't like it, then please go.I only allowed you to followed me because you are my cousin."He said to her.

"Sorry, oppa...I'll stay quiet."She pouted.

"H...Hyunwoo...I think we should go home."Jinri said to Hyunwoo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter