Choi Minho?!

Our Pinky Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where is this place?"Jinri looked around, as she scratched her head."This isn't my room!I guess I was drunk last night...Who was I with yesterday?"She mumbled.

"Yah!"The tall guy she met at the beach the day before, walk out of the bathroom.

"AHHHHH!WHAT THE HECK?!What are you doing here?!"Jinri screamed."WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!"

"Who would wanna 'do things' with a person like you?And I don't even know your name."He replied calmly.

"But where is this place?Why am I with you?"

"You don't remember?Alright...yesterday, the guy you were with yesterday went home, and my cousin came here.Oh, this is my hotel room, by the way.Leaving the two of us at the beach.You somehow pulled a can of beer out started to drink.You threw the empty can at me, and started kicking me and puking onto me.And how can leave a drunk person a the beach alone, so I brought you here.I KNOW!I'm kind!And NO ONE YOU ALRIGHT!Stop giving me that face."

"Fine!I'm leaving."Jinri rolled her eyes.

"Hold up.At least tell me your name?"

"Why do you wanna know my name?"Jinri rolled her eyes.

"Well my name is Choi Minho."

"C-Choi Minho?...This must be some kind of coincidence."Jinri was startled, realising the guy has the same name as her long lost childhood friend.

"What coincidence?"Minho looked at her in a confused way.

"N-Nothing.I just...Well...Why were you at the beach?You don't have a home?Did you just come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter