The sudden attack...

It Started With The Stethoscope's Owner!

 

11:58PM. The time that shown on the clock hang around the wall. Hoya stopped dancing when the song finally ended. He slowly walked himself towards the sofa, sitting down and grabbed a towel to wipe away the sweat on his forehead. A bottle of water placed next to him was taken and drank all in one go, not even a drop of water was found dripping out of the bottle. Just that thirsty enough.

Releasing a sign of relief, he crushed the bottle and threw it into the trash can while his back roughly leaned against the cold wall. Ah! He closed his eyes and took another deep breath. Again! The pain resulted from the intense dance was killing him off. He slowly leaned down, grabbing his back as he tried to ease the pain. Pain was shown all over his face but nobody was there to see it.  Remaining himself in that position, the pain subsided after a few more minutes.

When he opened his eyes, he saw the reflection of himself on the wall of the mirror. Looking so fragile and different from the ‘Hoya’ that Inspirits knew. The dancing machine that shined with his own aura and great dancing skill. The real form of himself that needed a long period of time to reach that level. The so-called perfection that he wanted.

He headed to the center of the room again, slowly followed the flow of the beat. The pain was still there but he decided to ignore it for a while. He, Hoya didn’t allow himself to disappoint his fans. His family and the most important, s.

He closed his eyes and began to dance with the music, slowly moved from side to side, matched every beats with his awesome movements. And the next part was the one he loved, the spin. It was an easy step yet it brought much pain that he could even imagine.

He landed hard onto the floor, groaning in great pain. As nobody heard his cry, he just stayed himself onto the floor, looking at the ceiling and realized how miserable he was by then. Great disappointment ran deep in him and without realizing it, he started to cry. The music was still playing and filled the room, yet it was not loud enough to cover the cry of the man who was in pain.

 

Now it’s 12:32AM. He was there, lying on the floor. The pain had faded a bit and his tears had stopped its move. With the support of his hands, he slowly got up from the floor, very weakly. All of his energy was drained out of him and how he wished to go for a rest. However, his heart stopped him from doing it as he didn’t want s to see him in that horrible state.

 

Just not today.

 

On the other hand, Sungjong, his lovely roommate was unable to sleep well. He kept on turning around in his bed, starting to worry about his hyung. What’s the hell is he doing? It’s been late night yet he’s not coming back! Is he really wants me to hang his boxer? Well, that couldn’t be… He’s not that kind of hyung who never keeps his promise. Or perhaps… Did his back ache again?

Without second thought, Sungjong changed his pajamas and rushed his way down to the dance studio located nearby, ignored the fan that recognized him even he was in his bare face. Right at the moment he stopped by the door, he heard a scream of pain that interrupted the silence of the dance studio.

With a pair of shaky hands, he slowly pushed the door, revealing the dancer who collapsed on the floor. The pain flared through his entire back, making him cringe with every breath. Beads of sweat rolling down his face, mixing with the tears stained on his face. Now, Hoya had to admit that the pain was no more able to handle by his own. From the pain that seared him, his body felt numb against the cold surface beneath him. He couldn’t longer keep himself conscious and about to pass out, before someone ran towards him and cradled him.

“Hyung! Hyung!” He called the fainted elder, trying to shake him awake. Yet, the elder didn’t response. Cold sweat was seen around his forehead and his breathing became rushed and uneven. Not to forget, his face that was getting paler.

The younger quickly grabbed his phone and called his hyung. The trusted leader Gyu. As soon as Sunggyu picked up the call, he rushed himself to the studio without even mind of the black tank top and the shabby ahjumma pants that he wore. Just entering the room, he knelt on the floor, calling the unconscious man in the younger’s arm.

“Gyu hyung!” Sungjong cried as tears started to form in his eyes. “It’s okay. Ambulance will be arrived soon.” The leader said, trying to calm the younger.

They remained in the studio until the ambulance arrived, attracted the passerby to gather around while it waited by the roadside with red lights spinning and loud sirens blaring. Hoya was completely unconscious before he felt his body was carried onto a trolley, with Sunggyu and Sungjong followed him into the ambulance.

As they were the current trend idol in South Korea, the passerby recognized them easily and quickly took some pictures of them, with some showing worry and concern toward their idols while the others trying to take a glimpse of the rare moment and posted it onto the Facebook and Twitter, wishing to gain the LIKE status as much as they could.

Within minutes, the news was spread like wildfire all over the Internet. The photos appeared on the social media sites were retweeted and shared millions of time, gained the concerns of people around the world. Some Inspirits waited outside of the hospital, holding hands and prayed for their idol, wishing that he would be alright while the reporters standing aside, prepared to grab the news as its own headline.

Soon, a shocking breaking news was shown all over the media.

 

#BREAKING NEWS: INFINITE’S HOYA WAS UNCONSCIOUS AND SENT TO THE HOSPITAL!