Chapter 16

Sarang Hae Yo

smiley

-CHAPTER 16-

 

It was after school, so that meant that Taeyeon would have to see Jaejoong, even if she didn't want to. She was walking through the halls, out of no where a tall figure jumped out and screamed. " TAEYEON!!!" 

Taeyeon fell on the ground and landed on her . She looked up and realized that it was Jaejoong? Taeyeon was still mad the inccident in cafeteria, so she quickly got up and continued on her way. 

Jaejoong stared at her. Is she still angry?

He followed her and said. " Taeyeon, wanna do something? Or go somewhere? Yeah? "

She ignored him again. She's so stubborn and immature, Jaejoong thought.

He knew that she was still going to avoid him, so he decided to say something that will make her say something. " Taeyeon!!! You like me? "

Taeyeon spun around with big eyes and covered his mouth," What? I like you?!?! No way!" She glared at him.

He laughed and said. " Just playing with you. But, are you still mad? "

Taeyeon looked at him and yelled." Of course." She turned the other way and crossed her arms.

She's so cute when she's angry, Jaejoong thought.

" Well, I'm sorry about yelling at you. Look I didn't know that Tiffany called you that word."  She still didn't budge. So, Jaejoong spun her around and decided hugged her really tight. Everybody was looking at them .

" Stop it. Jaejoong! You're embarassing me." She said with a smile. Even though, everyone was looking at them, she had to admit it, she actually liked the hug.

Jaejoong pulled her away and said. " Taeyeon, I have a confession to make." 

Taeyeon made the thinking face and said." What is it?"

He looked down and softly said. " I ....I think that I'm falling for you." 

Finally, it's by time you tell me, Taeyeon thought to herself. He turned to her face now. Jaejoong was waiting for Taeyeon's response.

" I don't know." She faked. Taeyeon squinted her eyes at Jaejoong and then hugged him again. " I like you, too." It took all her guts to say it, but finally she spit the words out.

What Taeyeon and Jaejoong didn't know was that Yunho, Tiffany, Junsu, Changmin, and Yoochun was watching them.

Junsu said. " Aw, they make such a cute couple. I wanna hug someone ,too." He then looked around and grabbed onto Changmin who just looked annoyed.

Tiffany was looking at them with envy. Yunho looked at Taeyeon and smiled, even though he does have feelings for her, as long she was happy with the person she loved , he was okay.

" Hey , Jaejoong, Taeyeon! " Yoochun yelled at them.

Jaejoong looked up startled. He looked around and saw that his friends were there, including Tiffany.

" Oh, hey, you guys!" He fixed his hair. Taeyeon saw that and softly hit his arm.

  " Hey wanna go to a club tonight? " Junsu said to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong looked at Taeyeon, who shook her head.

" No. I have plans with Taeyeon." He said to Junsu.

Junsu and the rest looked dissapointed. " Okay, then next time." Changmin said, even though he was the youngest boy in the group, he always acted like the eldest.

They all left. He turned around and found Taeyeon looking on the ground.

" Taeyeon, what's wrong? " He lifted up her chin.

She turned to the side and said. " So, if we have feelings for each other. Then do we just continue marrying each other. Or divorce? "

Jaejoong looked at her and sighed." We continue on, silly. Why? "

" Oh, nothing.  I was just wondering." She smiled.


Changmin, Junsu, Yoochun, Tiffany, and Yunho were driving in their limos or sports cart to the club. The club was called CLUB 2NE1. ( HAHAH)

Tiffany was in the car with Yunho. While Yoochun went alone and Junsu rode with Changmin.

When they got there, Junsu told them to follow him. " My uncle owns this club, so we get in for free. Isn't it good to be rich?" He smirked.


INSIDE THE CLUB

" Hey Uncle!" Junsu said to him. " These are my friends: Changmin, Yoochun, Yunho and Tiffany."

The uncle noticed that Tiffany was really good looking, so he ertly smiled to her. She saw that and made a disgusted face but bowed to show respect since the uncle was ALOT older than her.

Yunho also noticed it and asked Tiffany. " Are you okay? "

She nodded, Yes.

Everyone went dancing and drinking except Tiffany. She was angry that Jaejoong didn't come. " Why did he have to stay with her?" She made a face.

A guy was looking around the room for a pretty young lady to dance with and noticed Tiffany.

" Ooohhh, She's cute." He said. 

He walked over to Tiffany and gently touched her revealing back. Tiffany looked up annoyed and turned to the guy. " Hey, I'm not a hooker, Okay?  Go find another one." She pushed his hand off of her.

He ertly smiled and this time grabbbed her . " Don't play like that. I might not be handsome, but I have alot of money." He thought the money thing might work.

Tiffany socked him and he fell onto the floor with a bloody nose and said, " This is strong." 

" How many times, do you want me to repeat it? I'm not a hooker, you ert!" She rolled her eyes and walked away. Just then, a hand pulled her hair and threw her to the chairs. Everyone was looking at them. Including Junsu, Yunho, Changmin, and Yoochun.

" Hey, isn't that Tiffany? " Junsu looked up, he was buzzed but still understood his surroundings.

Yunho saw and went over.

Right when the guy was going to slap Tiffany, Yunho grabbed his wrist and yelled. "Do you really want to do that to a girl? "

Yunho socked him and threw him against the tables and chairs. Yunho turned to Tiffany, who was crying. " Are you alright? "He asked.

Tiffany looked at him and said."  I wanna go home." Yunho nodded and took her hands and walked out. Right when they were going to leave, the guy somehow managed to get up and ran towards Yunho and Tiffany, he pulled something from his pocket and pointed it to them.

Tiffany turned back to see if Jusnu and the rest were still here, but instead she saw the guy with a gun pointing straight at Yunho. Not realizing what she was doing, she jumped out to shield Yunho.

BAM! BAM!

Yunho looked startled and found Tiffany on the ground bleeding really bad. Jusnu ran and hit the guy in the face and took his gun. People everywhere were screaming ." Help! Somebody just got shot! " Junsu's uncle's securities took the guy away. Changmin looked at the people like they were just dumb screaming birds and dailed, 9-1-1. " How hard is this?"

When the police finally got there, Tiffany had already zoomed out. " Hurry up and bring her to the hospital."


AT THE HOSPITAL

Tiffany was saved but had to say in the hospital for a couple of days. Jaejoong nor Taeyeon had heard of the news, yet.

When the doctor came out, Yunho ran to him and asked." Can we see her?"

The doctor nodded and said." She might not remember everything, just little parts of the inciddent, but I think she's going to be fine." He smiled and walked away. Yunho walked inside and saw that her eye's were half opened.

He felt really bad. " Are you alright?" She nodded and smiled at him." Are you hungry?"

Tiffany shook her head. " Could you not tell Jaejoong about this? I don't want him to worry about me." Yunho nodded and said. "Thanks."

Tiffany looked at him confused." What for? "

Yunho laughed and said."  You probably don't remember. I think you saved my life. Wittnesess said that they saw the gun pointing at me, but you blocked it."

Tiffany nodded remembering that. Yunho turned to look at her," I'm sorry. You know, you didn't have to."

She smiled and said." Well, I wanted to. What are friends for? Huh? To protect each other from harm. Next time you better have my back, too. Okay?"

Yunho laughed and said." Friends? Really? I thought you wanted to be enemies."

She frowned. " Was that what you thought of me? "

Yunho looked guilty and scratched his head," Kind of. But not anymore. And Yeah, I'll have you're back , too." He patted her head.

Tiffany yawned and closed her eyes.

Yunho looked at her and giggled. " Good Night ,Tiff!"

 


  BACK AT JAE AND TAE'S HOME

Taeyeon was screaming. Jaejoong turned to look at her, then he smiled.
Both Taeyeon and Jaejoong decided to watch a scary movie to spend some time together.
Taeyeon was alittle scared of it though, while Jaejoong just sat back and watched Taeyeon's cute little screams.
 
When it was finally over, Taeyeon scooted over to him. Jaejoong saw her and purposely stretched his arms so that he could get to hold her. 
" Hey, are you scared of these movies? " He asked her.
Taeyeon turned to him." Of course."
" Then why'd you watch it?"
" BECAUSE, you wanted some alone time, right? "
 
He faced her and brought held her hands.
" Well, yeah. But this is the best part after the movie."
 
Taeyeon knew what he meant and moved away from him.
" Taeyeon, what are you doing?" He looked at her.
Taeyeon rolled her eyes and said. " You just want to kiss me and touch me, after that , you're just going to throw me away like a toy."
 
Jaejoong sighed at her stubborness. " Well, you aren't a toy. You're my wife."
 
He moved closer to her, he gently set her head on the pillow and just when he was about to kiss her, Seohyun barged in and interrupted them.
Seohyun realized what they were going to do and bowed. "I'm sorry. I should knock next time. I'll be leaving."
 
Taeyeon got up and said." Wait, Seohyun. Since you're already here, what do you have to say?"
Seohyun looked at Jaejoong and said." Jaejoong, Yunho wants to talk to you and it sounds urgent."
 
Jaejoong rolled his eyes and said. " Okay. Give me the phone." 
Seohyun handed him the phone and quickly went out.
 
" Yeah? " Jaejoong sounded half mad and dissapointed because of the interruption.
 
Yunho paused for awile and spoke." Jaejoong, remember how we went to the club today?"
Jaejoong then looked at Taeyeon. "Did anything happen? "
 
Yunho sounded serious this time. " Jae, Tiffany got shot."
Jaejoong froze. It took him awhile to regain his senses. " Is she okay?"
He didn't want Taeyeon to know, so he controlled the way he spoke.
 
" She's fine now. But don't tell her that I told you. Okay?"
" Why?" Jaejoong was now fully focusing on his conversation and forgot for awhile that Taeyeon was there.
 
" Because, she doesn't want to be a burden to you."
 How could she be a burden to me? I just have Taeyeon now, that's why I'm not paying attention to her, Jaejoong thought.
 
" Well, that's it. And don't tell Taeyeon."
" Okay, I won't." Jaejoong said looking up to Taeyeon, who just looked confused and curious.
 
When Jaejoong hung up, Taeyeon jumped to him and asked. " What'd he say."
 
Jaejoong avoided her stares and said." Nothing. Just something about a project at school."
Taeyeon nodded and said. "Well, I gotta go pee."
 
Jaejoong turned around and went to sit on his bed.
Taeyeon knew that something was wrong, but she didn't want to be nosy.
 
She was walking to the bathroom. But on the way, she passed Seohyun's room and overheard a conversation.
Actaully, Seohyun praticially shouted it out. " I can't believe that Tiffany got shot today!?? I know,OMG! Wait, this was probably what Yunho was telling Jaejoong earlier. I know. Really?"
Taeyeon stood there in silence. She couldn't believe that Tiffany got shot, but why did Jaejoong lie about earlier when he was talking to Yunho?  

 
Was it long?
idk, i wanted to make it longer, but hoped you liked it!
read to find out what happens next!