at least you're with the one you love....

Please Don't

It's been a week since their honeymoon, and the call I recieved from Jaehyun saying that they'll extend it to another week. So basically I have my last week of peace of mind this week... It's Friday night and I was already leaving the office building when I heard a familiar voice calling out to me from the back....

TOP: In guk, hey In guk wait up* while running down the stairs...

IG: oh it's you TOP, what is it?

TOP: you see, GD invited the staff to go out drinking tonight, and you know that I don't get along much with the people around me except for you and GD, plus there's going to be those girls who'll hang around all over GD, so I wouldn't be able to talk to him...So I was thinking---

IG: If I could go and join tonight so you won't feel lonely?

TOP:So will you?

IG: sure why not I have nothing better to do anyways, seriously TOP tell GD how you feel when you see those girls around him...

TOP: I can't In Guk and you know it, if people were to find out I'm dating GD, they'd judge us, and I can't let that happen to GD, they'd be disgusted to know they have a gay president and vice president and they're in a relationship, at least you're accepted in the company, being gay, but me and GD can't cause we're of higher positions...So shall we go?

IG: At least you're with the one you love....sure let's go...

As we went to the party GD was surrounded by girls, again, and me and TOP alone at the other side talking to ourselves in our own little world, GD not even sparing us a single glance. I could feel TOP being all anxious, slipping a glance or two at GD... I was really frustrated because GD can't even feel the sadness TOP feels, at least every night their with the one they love, unlike me who can't even share a nights sleep with the one I love on the same bed....

I saw the sadness in TOP's eyes  and I couldn't take it anymore, so I called Hongki over to talk to TOP instead, while I go confront GD....

IG: GD, can you spare me a good five minutes?

GD: Wait In Guk, Jessica here and I are having a conversation right now...If I'm lucky maybe I can take her home...hahahahaha

JS: What are you talking about President, hahahahahahaha.....

IG: GD it's really important(Grabs hold of GD's shoulder), or do you want me to tell TOP, about me seeing you being kissed by a girl the other day...*killer aura

GD: You wouldn"t dare....*nervous feeling, sweat rolls down on his head...

IG: I would, if I get the feeling that TOP has the right to know...No come with me outside and let's talk...(Let go's of GD's shoulder)

As Gd and I walk outsidde of the bar, I started to think of what I was going to say to him...

GD: Alright we're outside now, what do you want to talk about?

IG: I'll get to the point, STOP hanging out with girls, TOP feels uncomfortable and sad whenever he sees you with them.

GD: But if I don't and start hanging out with TOP, the people surrounding us would suspect and TOP is not strong hearted to take all the criticisms of the people,by doing this I could divert their attention from TOP to me.

IG:OHHH. ok, but you don't have to hang out with girls every time girls, If you're not careful TOP may already be slipping away from your grasp...

GD: What do you mean?

IG: I mean that I sense someone else is aiming for TOP...I felt it when they were talking...

GD: Who could there possibly be?

IG: Probably the guy TOP is talking to right now, I sensed he has feelings for TOP cause he always blushes when TOP's around and does everything tomake him laugh....

GD: WHO?! *takes a peek inside....HONGKI?!

IG: yup, if I were you I'd be careful, or else you'll regret it...

GD and I entered the bar once more, but this time GD sat next to TOP with his arm around his waist, I saw TOP trying to remove it before anyone sees it but GD held on tight and every time TOP would laugh at Hongki's jokes, GD would glare, or tighten his grip around TOP's waist... I could see the jealousy forming.

It was already 11 pm and I excused myself from the party and went back to my apartment, I lef the house two days ago, so that I wouldn't disturb the happy couple when they return, I told Jae Hyun about it of course I can't just leave the house like that after all, I didn't want to tell him where I was going to move, but he was so pushy so in the end I gave it to him. I slept that  night, thinking that GD and TOP happily together in bed with no more problems.

I woke up at the ringing of the door bell, it was only 8 in the morning, I wanted to sleep more. When I opened the door it was a delivery guy, saying it was a package from my parents, I took it and closed the door on the delivery man opened the package and found beef in it with a reminder to keep it refrigirated...After I put the beef in the freezer, I took a quick nap  on the couch but then there was another ringing of the door bell, and when I opened it, it was the same delivery man saying he forgot to let me sign, I signed it and went back to my nap...

Just then there was this constant ringing again, I tried to ignore it bt it was only getting louder and louder, so I stomped my way to the door and when I opened it I was shouting " What do you want?! " I was surprised to find that it was Jae Hyun in front of the door, ONLY Jae Hyun, NO Dasom....

I was speechless....

A/N: Ok, just so you know GD plays very important role here in this fanfic, so just wait for it.... Jae Hyun comes back a week earlier and where's Dasom?