After the wedding

Please Don't

* I started from where In Guk tore the picture of him, Dasom and Jaehyun

IN GUK's POV

There I was sitting inside my car with a torn wedding picture of the one I love and his wife. Sometimes I regret not telling Jaehyun about my feelings. I couldn't think straight so I just went straight to a bar. i had a few shots 5, 10, 20 ,or was it 50, my thoughts just slipped away, then everything just went fuzzy, and all I can remember was that I was alone in that stool. 

I woke up the next morning, still there at the bar all ALONE. ALONE? huh that word sure fits me so well right now. My best friend got married (Jaehyun) and I should be happy but I'm not. I feel like the whole world just turned it's back on me. 

I went back to our apartment, it was empty since those two took the flight last night to their honyemoon. I decided to sleep the day. It was already 6 pm when I heard the telephone ringing, I went down to the living room and answered the call.

IG: Hello?

JH: Hello? ah! In Guk it's me Jaehyun, just wanted to let you know that we're extending our stay here at Paris, maybe we'll be back two weeks from now...

IG: Oh ok ( Great ! at least I won't be experiencing that pain for two more weeks. ) Congratulations again on your wedding!

JH: Thanks anyway I'll have to go now, Dasom's waiting for me on the bed, you know, once you're married you can't get enough of your love! You know what I mean...

IG: Yeah bye; I said as a frown formed on my face. (hungs up)

Actually Jaehyun I don't know how it feels, the only thing I can feel right now is the pain from you leaving me. I prepared myself a meal, then I went back to my room, and decided to sleep but I can't so I just clicked on the TV and watch anything actually. My eyes felt droopy and then closed all of a sudden. When I woke up the Tv was still running, it was 7 am, and I had work at 10 am. I started getting ready, went down stairs, locked the door got in my car, passed through a Drive thru for my breakfat and went off to work.

My mind keeps on going back to that time when Dasom and Jaehyun told me they were engaged. My world really came crashing down. I hope that I can go through this. It's already 9:30 when I arrived at the office, I was the secretary to the ultimate play boy of our company, President  Kwon Ji-Young or as his friends call him GD. Seiously that guy gets on my nerves everytime. and everytime I enter his office one of the female workers is sitting on his lap, the worst part is it's a different girl everyday.

I have to worry about my life now plus this guy.