Together

Please Don't

In Guk's POV

~sigh

I look at the bracelet Jaehyun gave me, it's really pretty and I'm glad that he said he loves me, but just the thought that he's married to Dasom makes me feel guilty all over. ~sign

"Why the long sigh all of a sudden? Did something happen?" I was surprised and when I turned around it was GD. "I don't have a long face, it's just that /jaehyun and Dasom are back." '

"OH" GD knows everything, he was one of the few friends I can open up with. He's really nice, TOP is such a lucky bastard, excluding the fact that he wants to hide his relationship with TOP. "You know, you could always move, far away from them, and find yourself a new love, you deserve it." GD said while looking up at the ceiling, I wish it was that easy. We spent at more or less 45 minutes just talking, geez talking to GD can surely make feel anyone better. I got up to get a cup of coffee, when I suddenly tripped with GD trying to catch me and as the end result, I found myself under GD.

Jaehyun's POV

 It's only been an hour since In Guk left for work, yet I am worried he won't come back to me.  So to ease my worriness, I went to In Guk' s work place. And when I arrived there I saw In Guk on the floor with a man hovering over him. I couldn' t take it, it hasn't been two hours and now he's in the arms of another. I quickly ran over to him and grabbed him out of the office, Jaehyun was of course kept on saying that it hurts, but he didn't scream, since he didn't want to gain attention from the other people. And this guy kept on following us, kept on asking who I was or where were we going or where I was taking him.

He irritated the hell out of, and the fact that he kapt calling In Guk by first name frustrates me even more. I dragged In Guk out of the building and into a taxi, luckily that man was stopped by some girls.

I was burning with anger right now, my grip getting tightening around In Guk's wrist, and he kept on saying it hurts. When we arrived, I quickly dragged him through the door and into OUR home, and locked it. I let him go, and as I did he rubbed his wrist to soothe the pain. 

" I JUST LEFT YOU FOR ONE ING HOUR, AND THE NEXT THING I KNOW YOUR UNDER SOME GUY!!! " I screamed, I was angry and I have every right to be. " J-Jaehyun let me explain, you s-see GD he-" that name. "GD?" as soon as I said his name In Guk covered his mouth. is that his name? wasn't he the one that kept on calling In Guk the other day? 

"SO YOUR NOW FLIRTING WITH THAT GUY?!" I just saw In' Guk quiver in fear "n-no" he answered, my In Guk's so cute right now, only if I wasn't so angry. "NO?! then what were you doing then?" In Guk just grew smaller and smaller in fear, "I-I w-was just-" I cut him off with a kiss, a rough kiss.

"Tell me who do you belong to?" I asked a bit calmer now, "y-you" at least he still knows. I caressed his hair "Very good, you remember my rules?" he nodded. " Then you should know that you won't be leaving this house until I say so." I said while looking at him in the eyes, and him looking with eyes of disbelief, " I Love You" I said. "I-I Love You, t-too"

We will always be together, I just know it.

A/N : Ok so I have a lot of explaining to do... I'm sorry if I only updated now... BOWS to the max.... I'm really sorry from the bottom of my heart. T^T 
         I understand if some of you are angry with me, and or disappointed me. Again I"M REALLY SORRY..