Pure Insanity

Please Don't

In Guk's POV

What am I doing just sitting here like all things is right in the world, I can't even go to my own job. Heck I can't even leave my own house while he still goes to Dasom's side as if nothing is wrong. I stay and wait, while he cheats on his wife with me. I can't stand this Dasom is also my friend but I also love Jaehyun. I don't know anymore, he changed the locks, now it can't be opened from the inside without the key, that Jaehyun never lets go, he also installed CCTV cameras everywhere, I don't have any privacy at all. He's gone crazy. Crazy I tell you. He even took my phone, but it's a good thing that he still hasn't bugged my telephone and laptop. I know all this craziness needs to stop, but I'm afraid what he would do if I say that we should never see each other again. I think he might even blame GD again and go throw a tantrum or worse he might even kill him, I'm scared of him, I'm really scared of him.

He left yesterday morning and told me he would be back after five days, and just left like that, leaving me alone in this place with food in the fridge, and said that I should just wait for him. But I didn’t want to, I stood up and a crazy idea came to my mind, and it was that I had to escape from this place.

I need to escape, but how can I? He always seems to know where I am. Did he put a tracker on me? but, where?” As I walk around the apartment I start wondering about it as I put my hand on my chin, as though I’m a detective. “Let’s see now, where could he possibly put a tracker?” I stop and thought “My phone? No, he has my phone.” I start wondering again, as I remembered an episode from CSI, where the tracker was under the girl’s skin “Under my skin?” I stop, and ran in front of the mirror, and I searched for my body any type of bruise or injection site, lifting up my shirt, pulling down my pants, and turning around, just to find it, but there was none. I am going nuts here, what could be a possible tracker, then as I looked at the mirror, I stop, my eyes growing wider, letting my hand fall down from my chin, I stare at a black band on my wrist, “Is it possible?” I ask myself not being able to comprehend it. I take the damn thing off, and looked at it in every nook and cranny, but no luck. I guess it wasn’t there.

But, there was a part of me that was glad it wasn’t there, since it was precious to me, as it was one of the few gifts I ever receive from Jaehyun. With no luck at all, maybe there is no GPS tracker, maybe he really just knows me to well. With that in mind, I go back to my(?) or should I say our(?) bedroom and get some rest. At least I will have a good nights’ sleep and a good morning tomorrow.

 

Jaehyun’s POV

                I was sitting on the couch and looked as though I was watching football on television; I grabbed my iPad and entered the code, and opened it, as it was connected to the CCTV cameras back at In Guk’s place. and what had greeted me, to say the least, was In Guk, looking throughout his body in front of a mirror, if I had known better I’d say he was seducing me, raising his shirt and showing that milky white skin and turning his back and showing his perky . I can’t help but be tempted and start feeling my throbbing .

As I was about to reach it, my wife’s voice had brought me back to reality, asking me if I want some ice cream, while holding up a cup while she was searching through the fridge in the kitchen, I am glad that she hadn’t caught me there. I gave her a fake chuckle and said “I would like a cup please, thank you.” I switched the iPad off, knowing that Dasom doesn’t know the password.

She then sat on my lap and gave me my share. Oh how I wish that I was with In Guk right now, but it was not possible since I cannot have Dasom suspect anything, and I know full well that In Guk won’t be able to escape, I hug my wife, like the good husband that I am. I cannot wait for five days to end, that’s the next time I get to see in Guk, or so I thought. That is before Dasom said “Honey?” I heard a tone of which sounded she was going to request something I simply reply “hmm?”,

 Dasom then faces me and started “I know this is the only time we’ve been together, but you see, Bora and the girls said that they were not able to throw me a bridal shower, so they said we will go to Busan, tomorrow and stay there for three days I think, and I was wondering if that was ok with you?” I blinked at her looking surprised but, deep down I was rejoicing, for I could be with my In Guk sooner and longer. Of course I had looked sad at first, giving her the best pout that I could, with every intention of letting her go.  “But-“ I said with a hint of sadness ,of course, then she started “But if you don’t want me to go, it’s alright I don’t have to.

 I was shocked she said those words, I want to see In Guk, and I will no matter what, then I said “No. You should go, it’s your friends after all, and you guys will not have much time anymore after this, when you will be taking care of our future baby and everything.” I smiled at her, ok back to her, seeing the tint shade of pink on her cheeks, I can’t believe I actually said baby, the only baby I would have is with In Guk, with just a reply “ok, but if you’re really sure.” I assured her with a smile and a kiss “I am sure, and while you’re away I would be staying with In Guk.” She just smiled happily and jumped and up started packing her things. And I just chuckled, excited myself, being able to see In Guk tomorrow.

 

In Guk’s POV

                I woke up at around 8:30 in the morning with bed hair and, started walking towards the bathroom to take a shower; ahh the cold water certainly hit the spot. I was fixing myself breakfast, when I heard the phone ring, I was about to reach for it, when it went to voice mail, it was GD and said “Hey In Guk, I guess you’re availing your leave, and since I owe you one, plus you barely take a leave, you can take this one for a week, but only for a week ok?  Ok, you should really rest; you seemed out the past few days. Oh and TOP says that you should call him, that’s all bye.

                Hmmm so it seems I’m off for the week. I smile with the scent of coffee in my hand. I sat on the sofa and put the cup of coffee on the table and watched the “Coffee Prince” without realizing it, I fell asleep on the couch. I had a dream where everything was at the right place, me, Jaehyun and Dasom still in the same apartment, and they were not married instead, me and Jaehyun were the ones married.

                I woke up with a smile on my face, but what shocked me was that there was a hand caressing my hair and I shot up to, looking at the owner of the hand. He just scrunched there on the floor with a smile on his face and said “Good Morning Beautiful” I was surprised, he said he would come back after five days; it’s only been two days. “Aren’t you happy to see me?” he asked coming nearer, I sat there petrified “I missed you so much” as he hugged me.

                I was turned to stone, fear creeping back; he cupped my face and kissed me as though there was no tomorrow, I couldn’t even say no. He let me go and hugged me no words coming out of my mouth as he said to me with a smile “I Love You so much and I will never let you go.” 

 

A/N: I know it's been so long. i'm really sorry. please don't hate me. I hope i can update again within this month. :D