Chapter 8

Swan Lake

Aeri’s POV

I helped dara's mom prepared the meals and cake while the other guys were decorating the house and backyard.

We have to do it faster since Dara would be home soon. Dara's mom asked her to go for buying some foods in place that far from

here. it would take her for about an hour. I hold the cake on both my hands after put all the meals on the table. I saw Seunghyun

talked with yongbae and seems annoyed with something. I couldn't hear what they were talking about. Talking about Yongbae, he

came here alone without Jiyong. He didn't even know where Jiyong was. Maybe that's the reason why Seunghyun and yongbae looks

annoyed. I was approaching them when Seungri gave a sign that Dara has arrived. Seunghyun noticed me and lower his gaze toward

the cake on my hands.

" ahh..the candles! " He grabbed the lighter on the table next to him and light all the candles.

" Now, you stood in the kitchen, we will turn off the lamp and get out when the light is turn on. ok?" He explained.

" I got it.." then I walked to the spot where I supposed to be with Dara's mom next to me.

" Guys.. don't make some noise. " Daesung said as he turned off the light.

I heard she turned the door knob and took a step inside the house. She stopped in her track that I was sure she got all confused

about the dark room. I glanced at Daesung and He started counting. 1..2..3.....the light and..

" SURPRISEEEE...!!!!" We all appeared and yelled in front of her. I still holding the cake with her mom trailing behind me.

I was a bit surprise looking at the guys who had birthday cap . They threw confettis and yelled. I smiled looking at how cute they

were. Dara seems surprised. I could see her watery eyes. She must be really happy. I wish Seunghyun do this to me someday.

" Make a wish " I said positioned the cake in front of her. She close her eyes then blew the canddle.

We cheered and yelled Happy birthday to Dara.

" Happy birthday my lovely daughter! " Dara's mom kiss hugged and kissed her cheeks..the other guys hugged her too.

My heart ache when I saw Seunghyun hugged her tighly. He shocked me when he kissed her forehead. Give her the sweetest smile.

I could feel my blood boil from jealousy. Keep your ing hands off of him!!! How I really want to separate them right now.

Seunghyun then hand her the gift. I couldn't hold it longer. I really need to calm myself.

" Dara..Happy Birthday." I said it unsincerely. I was about to gave the cake to another guy. But I saw them busy with themself.

They the music,dancing and drinking, so I decided to put the cake on the table instead.

" Aeri, where will you go? " Seunghyun asked me.

" I need some fresh air " I replied coldly even didn't took a glace at him.

 

*

 

The cold wind blowing. Hitting my skin like it knows that I need to cool down my temper. Baloons and colourfull light are

surrounding me. I appreciate them for decorating this backyard so beautifully. The night being more gorgeous with stars above.

When I was mesmerizing with its gorgeousness, someone bothered me. Take me back to reality.

" It's beautifull right?" She said after took a seat next to me on the bench. I don't want her here since she was the reason why I

was being mad. But I don't know either why I just sit here quietly. I supposed to shoo her away right? Oh No, this is her house..

" It's cold here. I don't want him blame me again if you get sick " I didn't think I need to speak nicely to her.

I expected her being mad and leave me, but she chuckled instead.

" Ahahah..I see..you are jealous.." What?? I know I'm jealous but how dare she told me that?

" I..I.."

" You like him? " She cutted my sentence.

" I don't know " finally I lied.. But she seems know my true feeling. The next thing she told me was something that take my breath.

It feels like blood stopped running through my veins.

" I like Seunghyun oppa.." She said while smiling at me. I immediately looked at her with wide eyes.

" I know him since I was a highschool student. I like him from the first sight. As you can see.. He always care and kind at me.

Handsome and gentle too..How can I don't love him? " She looked at the sky, smiling. Then continue..

" But.. That stupid oppa broke my heart. He said that he loves me as his sister. "

" So, you have confessed your feeling to him?? " I asked with curiousity. I want to hear more.

She replied me with just a nodded then she took her phone and showed me a photo. I looked to it carefully.

There's young Seunghyun with a pretty young girl next to him. They were smiling happily. Then, it hit me..

" This girl..looks like you.." I said almost whispering.

" Yups..I'm stupid right? He ever showed me his sister's photo, but I didn't realized it. "

I understand now.. So, that's the reason why Seunghyun really care and loves Dara. He feels like his sister alives through her.

That's why he always want to protect her. He doesn't want to lose her again..

I felt a tears running down my cheek when I was staring at the picture in my hand. I can undertand how he feels and I pitying Dara

somehow. I swept my tears immediately before looking at Dara.

" Dara, I'm sorry.. Ahh.. I could go away from him if you want me to.." It's hard for me actually.. But I felt it's better

for me to leave.

" No..don't worry unnie. I love him.. But now just as a brother. I'm grateful that he ignored my confession anyway.. After that,

I can open my eyes and heart for another guy who really loves me.. I mean..maybe loves me.."  She mumbled in her last

sentence and pouting.

I frowned hearing what she said..waiting for another explanation. But before she could continue, I heard sound of guitar.

We looked to the right.. And saw a man sat on the chair in the corner of backyard ready to sing. The other who I recognize as

Yongbae was playing piano while Seungri just stood there with microphone set in front of him..maybe as backing vocal?

I still couldn't recognize the man who played guitar. The light beautifully surrounded him. Who is he?? Jiyong??...

OMG that's really him!  Damn, he looks gorgeous.. He started singing Butterfly by G Dragon ( Jiyong and GD is different person in

this story ^ ^ ). His voice is soft and sweet.. The atmosphere being romantic .I laughed seeing Seungri sway his body right and left

along the music. His voice sound good too. But his expression so ughhh...silly..hahahaha..

Jiyong approaching Dara after the song end. Something that made me confused is the bouquet of flower he brought in his hands.

Wait..what's this??

"Happy Birthday.." He hand her the bouquet but Dara act like she didn't want it.

I remembered she was being shocked and happy when jiyong sang. What now??

" Where have you been?? You ignored me since i came here! " Dara whined and pouting.

" I'm sorry babe, I want give you a surprise " He smiled and took a bracelet from his pocket and that's when Dara form a smile

on her face. Oh wait!! Omg, did I heard him said 'babe'?? And that's bracelet..Is he her boyfriend??

" So, you forgive me? " Dara nodded and took the flower. Jiyong  put bracelet around her tiny wrist.

" Y..you two..are.." I looked both at them with please-explain look.

" He is my boyfriend unnie..the one who I told you " ahh..so,I'm jealous with girl who already has boyfriend?

Aishhh.. This girl..she should tell me before.

They walked away holding each other’s hand. Aww..cute..I smiled and being happy too..mostly because I have nothing to worry

anymore.

A warm and smooth fabric wrapped my body.

" Seunghyun? " I saw him stood close next to me after put his blazer around my body.

" They are sweet right? " His eyes locked at that couple.

" Yah! Why you didn't tell me that jiyong is her boyfriend? " I crossed my arm.

" Didn't I already tell you?". He raised his eyebrows.

" No! You didn't ! " I pouted. Then he smiled mischievously.

" You are jealous right? Haha.."

I felt my cheeks blushed, so I turned and decided to go inside the house leaving him behind.

" Ya..ya.. Wait me! "

He run and then wrap his arm around my shoulder as we walked in. I smiled around his embrace and put my arm around his waist.