Chapter 7

Swan Lake

Aeri POV

Everyday feel so right and perfect. I used to woke up early and cook breakfast for us. Sometimes I helped Mina watering her garden. I also kidnaping Daesung everytime he come and brought him with me to Jiyong's ramyun shop. Seunghyun always mad at Seungri because he always kidnaping me everytime Seunghyun busy and bring me home late at night. It's not that I just spent my time with them, but mostly it happened everytime Seunghyun couldn't accompany me. Of course, my favourite time is with Seunghyun. Just like now, I lay on the couch with his hands on my belly tickling me. He tortured me after I about his patient.

 

-Flashback-

I guess he has done his work so I walked to his practical room. When I arrived there, he had been examining his patient and  was about to write prescription. I saw his patient hands him a piece of paper which I thought is a photo. Seunghyun frowned eyeing the photo.

" Is this you? " He asked

" Yup! How do you think? " The other smiled like a crazy and blinked too much I think.

" Ahh.. You're gorgeus " he smiled and started write prescription while talked about what medicine she should eat. But she ignored him and kept her eyes on him instead like he was her crush.

" Aigooo..Dr.Choi..why you so handsome? You should be a model or actor.". She clutched his hand.

" T..th..thank you but I love being a doctor " he pulled his hand from her grasp and laugh awkwardly.

" Ahh..sorry " she said and bowed a bit. Seunghyun then gave her prescription and she stood about to leave.

" Ajumma! Your photo.." Seunghyun reminding her.

" Ahh..save it! That's a gift for you..you said i'm gorgeus anyway " she lean on and pinch his cheeks.

" Maybe you'll like me? Ahaha.." She giggled while Seunghyun tried his best to act profesional as he forced a smile on his face. Although I could see clearly that he was disgusted. The old woman walked off after she waved her hand and winked at Seunghyun. " How I wish I still young.." I heard she mumbled.

- Flasback End –

 

" So, where will you put her photo? She is gorgeus when she was young " I laughed again. How I really love teasing him. He started tickling me again that I couldn't stop giggling and screaming. He ended lie down on top of me when he felt tired for torturing me. I was panting when he brushed away the strands of hair from my face. My heart skip a beat when his gaze on me. His face just an inch and we didn't talk anything until he lean on resting his face on my shoulder. He started giggling. I could feel his hot breath on my neck that made me shivered. I put my arms around his neck unconciously.  

" You are so naughty..always teasing me and laughing at me. But I like you being naughty.." He whispered.

" Or maybe you did it on any purpose? You like it when I'm tickling you eh?" He sniffing my hair and kiss my ear slightly. His husky voice echoing through my brain.

" Wh what??! " I stuttered. Suddenly he slipped his right hand and my bare waist. I hold my breath and screamed when he tickling me AGAIN! He laughed while I struggling over him.

" Yah! You ertt !!" I sat up on the couch as he stopped chuckling immediately when heard someone's voice.

" Seunghyun oppa !!" We looked in the direction the voice came from. There's a pretty girl that I thought around my age. Seunghyun's face lit up. He stood up and rushed to her. They were hugged each other.

" I miss you oppa " the girl smiled cutely.

" I miss you too.. Why you didn't call me? " Seunghyun grab her shoulders.

" It's surprise you know " Seunghyun then chuckled and her hair.

" Oppa, Is her your other sister? " I asked curiously interupting them.

" No, she lives here too. She is my neighbor "

I felt disapointed that she is someone else. Moreover, Seunghyun seems so close with her.

" Hi, I'm Dara " she held out her hand to me.

" I'm Aeri. ".    Dara? Who is this girl?

 

*

 

I hate them! Ughhh!!! How dare he ignoring me? I spent my time for cooking his favourite food, but he didn't even touch it. I heard them sat on the couch talk this and that, joking, teasing, and laughing. It's ok if she is his sibling. But she is not! Dara is his neighbor who study at a university in Seoul. She has graduated so she came here. I wonder about their relationship. Seunghyun seems so care to her. And that girl so clingy and act like a cute puppy in front of him. She doesn't care about my existance. Seunghyun has told him everything about me which I though she didn't even listen.

" It looks yummy..may I try? " I didn't know when she approach me here in the kitchen.

" Of course " I took a glance at her and then continue washing the dishes.

Suddenly I heard her coughing. Her face being red. She started sctraching her neck and arms. I was about to reach her, but Seunghyun had already been approached her and examine her arm.

" Do you put a shrimp in it? " He asked me while pointing at the food I made.

" Y..yes " I stuttered. I know it's not something good.

" She has allergy of shrimp!" He said in a high pitch. My heart ache. He never looked angry to me before. What this girl for him?

 " Oppa, it's not her fault. She doesn't know I has allergy " she convinced him which made him calm and even seems guilty.

" Ahh..aeri I'm sorry..I just worried if something bad happen to her.. Dara, come with me. I'll give you some medicine "

They leave me dumbfounded. I grabbed that food and almost threw it in the trash bin but stopped when tears was rolling down my cheek. I put back the food on the table and swept my tears. What's wrong with me? Why my heart squeezed everytime I see them together? Am I jealous?

" Aeri, I want to bring her home. She is fine now. "

I stood at the doorway looking at Seunghyun who put his arm around Dara as they walked off. Yes, i'm jealous. I love him. That's the answer.

 

 *

 

I woke up welcomed by morning breeze. I wonder where this come from. I'm sure I close the window last night. I opened my eyes and found the window wide open. I looked beside me and Seunghyun isn't there. Where is he? I usually being the one who wake up first. Something on the table caught my eyes. I stood for grabing it. I found a black mini dress inside the paper bag and a pair of high heels on the floor. Is this for me? Is this for apoligizing to me? I smiled and decided to try the dress. I stood in front of a mirror and eyeing myself from head to toe. It perfectly suit on me.

" Wow, I think I'm good at choosing dress? You look gorgeus "  he lean on the doorframe.

" Why you buy me a dress? "

" I want you to wear that tonight. Today is Dara's birthday. We'll make a surprise party in her house. I just met the other guys for discussing how the party would be. Could you help us for preparing tonight party? " He explained. I never have any dress and how happy I am when he bought one for me. But, it's sad knowing that he bought it for Dara's party. The reason is about another girl. So, that’s why he also woke up early this morning. For Dara’s sake.

" Yes..of course " I forced a smile.

" Ah, I forgot.." He bent down and open the drawer. He grabbed a cute pink sweater from it.

" Could you help me to wrap this gift? I'm going to buy something needed for the party with Seungri.”  I could just nodded because I'm afraid that my voice trembled once I speak up. He walked off and I closed the door immediately. My eyes teary but I tried to hold it. I think he loves her. Suddenly, I felt like a stranger. I should not be here right? It just hurting me and interfering them for being together. Let see, how I could hold it tonight.