1- How fate happened

Fate

When the school bell rang in Pildeu High School, everyone began to rush out like there was free food outside the class, or an explosion that just happened in the classroom. Everyone was, of course, excited to head home.

Cho Kyuhyun, however, lazily dragged his feet out of his classroom. 

His Super Junior hyungs were busy with either their girlfriends, or with after-school activities. He was the most free as of today. 

Having him to head back home was a little depressing for him as his little sister, Cho Namhoo, would always hog the computer, refusing to let him touch.

She was only 12 and she is spoiling her childhood with computer games. Even though Kyuhyun was the older sibling, he still loved his younger sister. 

He could only wait until eleven then he could start touching his computer because, that was the time Namhoo was already asleep in bed.

Because of his computer addiction at night, he could hardly wake up and is often late for school. 

Today was Thursday, and Kyuhyun could not wait for tomorrow as he could spend more time on gaming and hardly no rest at all.

That was basically the perfect life of Kyuhyun that he wanted to follow.

But he couldn't.

Well, not when he is in the SJ clique. 

Being in a popular clique will mean that he have to look good and have to stand out among the rest. He has to be one of the role-model that everyone would look up to. However, everyone knew that the SJ maknae loves gaming. 

Kyuhyun rubbed his eyes lazily while heading outside the school gate. He had to take about a 15-minute walk back home. He thought of the events that was going to happen later.

He was probably going to shower, then have a nap, and start on his homework or revision. Once it reached eleven, he would start his game. Even though he might be addicted to his games, he is actually very smart. 

Kyuhyun then took out his phone. He decided when there is no computer games, there is still, phone games. (A/N: From experience HAHA. Phone games are actually addictive too!) Phone games are actually really fun.

He began to cross one of the deserted roads in his hometown. Beside the road was only a forest. Hardly anyone goes into the forest, for fear that they might get lost.

He then plugged in his earpiece as well, and that was the worst decision he made. 

A flying phone, an injured body.

-----

Jiyoon Jeon, an innocent 17 year old girl, who was planning to head home to get a good rest from school before starting on her homework and revisions. 

However, something deprived her of doing so. 

Fate led her into this. She did not expect a car accident right in front of her eyes.

An injured body that belonged to her classmate that she saw just 20 minutes ago.

Jiyoon's eyes widened. She did not notice the car plate number, but she had no choice but to assist him.

Immediately, she took out her phone and called for an ambulance.

No one was apparently there to assist her, or him. More importantly, the driver drove off at instance once Kyuhyun got hit.

"Yah, hang in there if you can hear me. Hang in there, okay?"

His face, the entire body, was bloody, his legs were twisted in a really bad shape, and his eyes were half close.

Once the ambulance came, he already passed out, most probably because of the lack of blood and pain. 

"Miss, please get into the ambulance too." One of the rescuers said.

Jiyoon got in quietly. She knew she had to. 

"Are you his sister?" 

"No, I was just a mere passerby just now. But I know him, he is my classmate." 

"Okay."

-----

Jiyoon was with him throughout when he was in the operation room. She only left when his parents came and chatted for a while.

Flashback...

The Chos rushed into the hospital, panicking ever since they heard their son has been knocked down. 

"His head is bleeding a lot. We are now trying to get rid of the blood clot and stop it from internal bleeding. His left leg is also fractured, turning it into a really bad shape. His condition is bad, well for a car accident." The doctor said.

"Please do your best and save my son!" Cho Neumji, Kyuhyun's mother, begged.

Cho JoKwon, Kyuhyun's father, supported his wife by holding onto her shoulders just in case she fainted. He hung his head down as well, being sad.

" We will, Mrs. Cho. However, you should also thank the girl who helped your son. She has been very helpful." The doctor said, bowed and rushed off.

Neumji went over to Jiyoon.

"Thank you so so much for saving my son!" She bursted out even more tears.

"Auntie, it's okay. Please don't be so sad, your son will be fine." She comforted and patted her back.

Jokwon and Namhoo also thanked her.

Jiyoon felt sad because Neumji kept on sobbing.

Namhoo went to sit beside Jiyoon. "Unnie, what is your name?"

"Jiyoon. Jeon Jiyoon."

"You are from the same school as Kyuhyun."

"Yeah, and class." 

"Ohh... Interesting. He must be very naughty in class, right?"

"From what I've seen, he's actually quite a good guy. He scores well in his subjects. But constantly bullies his friends, well, in a good and fun way." She said.

"Ah..."

"Well, I've got to get going. Send my regards to your parents. Nice talking to you. Bye." Jiyoon said, bowed and left.

"Bye unnie." Namhoo waved emotionlessly.

"Where's Jiyoon?" Jokwon asked after coming back from the toilet. 

"Home. Seems like."

-----