EVIDENCE

Mad Bride

CL's POV

 

It's been a week since those things happened. I ended up explaining everything to Bom because she kept pestering me. I wonder how I can compensate my actions because I brought Dara to this. I knew we agreed from the start but the aftermath is chaotic than I thought.  Dara ended up being wanted from the Kwons because Sulli is missing. They don't know who is Dara and where she came from, so I think it's ok. At first Dara was furious and went berserk but she set it aside because the Kwons can't find her.

 

 

riiing riing

 

 

"CHAERINAH! WEHAVEABIGPROBLEM.. ottokae" ouch. That's really loud of Bom the moment I answered the phone. "what we gonna do. What we gonna do? Ottokae.." she continued. Uh oh something must have happened.

 

 

"What's wrong? And please don't panic" I calmly ask.I tried not  to be nervous thinking Bom the drama queen is just overreacting things. 

 

 

"Ok Bom. Don't panic." She told herseIf. I can hear her controlling her breathing. "Remember the video camera that I always used? I left it at the church...."

 

 

"What?!" 

 

 

"You heard me right. And guess what? our very own faces are there, especially Dara's. Even my stalking pictures are there." Bom said with a panic voice.

 

 

"Oh ." I cursed.

 

 

"Yeah we're in a deep and what if they found out that I'm a stalker? Ottokae ottokae...yah! Are you still there?, they can easily find us with their connections. I told you Chae, Dara will be mad really mad. Ottokae Ottok--" 

 

 

"Just don't tell Dara if you want to save your . Get it? Just shut your mouth and I will think of a way to get out from this." I hanged up the phone. If I don't think a way of getting away from this we're both dead.

 

 

Aaarrghhh I messed up hair. Guess what? We're ed up.

 

 

......................................................................

Jiyong's POV

 

 

"Hello Sir. I'm sorry but we cannot find clues where Miss Choi is. For now we're doing our best. All the cctvs were shutdown on that day even the road cctvs near the venue of your wedding were shutdown. We found the car but it seemed it was abandoned and it was not registered under someones name, they even used a fake name in buying it. About the girl that showed up, she managed to get in through the gift box, but we don't know if a guest brought it or someone delivered it. If our assumption is correct, we assumed that your wife gave the invitation to the people who brought her or your someone send the gift that contains her." The head of investigating team that I hired reported. I hanged up the phone with disappointment in my face.

 

 

What should I do. Where are you Sulli. I don't believed that you run away from me. I clenched my phone and about to throw it when I suddenly remember something. The camera. Sulli's camera. I searched the history of my phone and found the unregistered number that called me on the night of my wedding.

 

 

"Hello?......... Ah yes this is Mr. Kwon....... Ahjusshi?... I'm going there and get the camera. Ah yes... thank you." I hurried up, get my keys and when I closed the door, Krystal's face welcomed me outside.

 

 

 

"Jiyong you need to know something" she said with a flat tone.

 

 

 

"Krystal save that later." I passed behind her.

 

 

 

"Sulli left you!"

 

 

 

"What?" I stopped and turned around.

 

 

 

"I heard her on the phone talking to Minho."

 

 

 

"You're just saying that because you know I will never like you."

 

 

 

"Yes I love you Jiyong, but trust me." She said crying. "I even stopped her but I don't have an idea that this will happen. that she will leave. That she will leave us, and you." She sobbed.

 

 

I don't know if I can trust her words so I get in the car and immediately leave the place. No, Sulli loves me. I tightened my grip on the steering wheel.

 

 

..............................................................................

CL's POV

 

 

Bom you're late. My eyes roamed around at the restaurant. There are many people than usual. I like eating here because it's quiet here where people can eat and do their stuff like reading quietly. But I have a feeling that the quiet atmosphere will ruined when Bom get in here.

 

 

"Chaerin-ah!" Bom's voice boomed out. Told you. I sat where she can easily spotted me inside so she wouldn't have to shout my name in finding me. Guess I was wrong. She quickly slamp herself at the seat as if she was very tired and quickly positioned herself. 

 

 

"I have agood news" she sang. I gave her a 'what now' look. "I checked my laptop and it seems that I already transferred our pictures. But there's a double bad news." She paused.

 

 

 

"The hell Bom, can you talk normally and drop the exaggerated acting." She sneered at  my remarks.

 

 

 

"Fine! So I already transferred our photos before, I deleted them at my camera but saved them on my laptop..... and the bad news is my stalking pictures of Top and Siwon are still there.. and......."She paused for a long silence.

 

 

 

"Gahhd Bom! and???!!" 

 

 

 

"uhm.. excuse me ma'am please be quiet. The other customers are complaining." the waiter told us respectfully.I look around and see most of the people are looking at us. Blame Bom. 

 

 

"ok I will continue" Bom whisphered.

 

 

"just tell me" I whispered back.

 

 

She drank my coffee that I ordered earlier. "ehrrr.. photos of Dara in the wedding dress are also there. Thank God I didn't took a photo of my self." she half whispered.

 

 

"Are you kidding me? How can we fcking explain that?!" I covered my mouth and the waiter glared at us.

 

 

 

"I don't know. I'm here to hear you make a plan or something." We paused for a moment.

 

 

 

" I forgot an important detail. You know Kwon Jiyong?" I said when I remember something that I've just found out.

 

 

 

"Jiyong? Of-course ! He's the groom right. The groom that was betrayed by his bride." yeah Bom I already know that.

 

 

 

"Duh, that's not what I mean. Hello he's a Kwon. The Kwon Enterprise only heir." I said matter of factly.

 

 

 

"What?! Kwon Enterprise?! The mortal enemy of my uncle?! The enemy of Dara's father?!" She gulped. "The mortal enemy of Park Indudtries?!" She face palmed her face.  here we go again with her hyperventilating acting of the drama queen."please someone tell me I'm dreaming."

 

 

 

"You're dreaming and we don't tolerate noises here so please leave." The waiter came back. and everyones attention were at us. 

 

 

 

"Don't you know who we are?!" She backfired at the waiter. I pulled Bom towards outside. I'm already having a headache and I can't take getting intoa  drama now. 

 

..........................................

 

 

 

 

 

While  Bom and Chaerin were planning their way out. Dara was completely unaware of what's happening.

 
 

At the parlor 

 

 

Dara went to the parlor to ease her stress because of her friends. She set aside the thought of it because it seemed that the Kwons can't find her.

 

 

"Can you give me some new look. I want something edgy and fierce." She said to the attendant

 

 

 

"Ma'am look at these magazine. These are new edition." The attendant said while handling her the magazine. She searched through it.

 

 

 

"Can you give me something else. I don't want a short hair. I want something unique." She rreturned the magazine.

 

 

"Ma'am what about this?" The attendant showed her the one sided shaved hairstyle. "Your small face will suit this. We doesn't have a customer that tried this before. You can still cover the shave part if you let your hair down."

 

 

 

'Not bad' she thought. Dara knows that her father and her grandmother will get mortified once they see her in this hairstyle. She chuckled as she imagined their horrified faces and her friends amused face. In the end she agreed to it because she can still hide it. And Sandara Park don't like the word boring and likes attention so why not.

 

 

After some time.

 

 

She smirked at her reflection. I love it. The hairstylist smiled proudly at her work. After going to the parlor, she continue to shop for clothes that will siut her new hair. 'What a great day for shopping' she thought happily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

 

I know I'm very late updating but I will try to update more now.. please give me some love if you like the story by dropping your comments and subscribing . thanks :)