THE BRILLIANT PLAN

Mad Bride

 

SANDARA PARK’S POV

 

“OMG Dara you look gorgeous!” Bom exclaimed. I think she’s more excited than me and I know she can’t wait for me to get embarrassed. We’re really that bored to do these nonsense things? Actually we like to get trouble, BUT this time they are so unfair, I will do the work and will come out like an idiot.

 

I never thought I will wear this wedding dress just because of a freaking dare. What the hell? Who would have thought someone crazy as CL will reach her psychoness to the maximum level to think this kind of dare?. To think she's with lunatic Bom things will get worsen. I should never had agreed to this crap just to make those es happy.

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Come on Dara it's so easy ! You've done worst things than this" shut up Bom. I glared at Bom just to shut her up but she just giggled. I knew it, they love to piss me off.

 

"Whatever CL. this is too much work to do, I won't do it"

 

"What a spoilsport. Remember I'm the key why your father released you from being grounded. Do you want me to take back what I said?" So now their blackmailing me. ha ! I gave them pieces-of-cakes dares and now they're forcing me to agree in this . These dare-devils.

 

"Fine! I will do these because of my baby not because of you two" I love my car than these so-called friends. After throwing a party at our mansion and my Dad suddenly came back and witnessed our mansion looked like a jungle, that was the monst intense happening in my life.  To cut the drama, CL just saved me by saying it's her fault, where in the first plsce it was our fault. And making my Dad blood boils again is a NO.

 

 

"Yay !" the moment they heard the word fine, their mouth formed a big smile as they both jump in happiness. 

 

 

Oh God this is trouble again *facepalm

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

“Yah !  What with that face, you’ll ruin my masterpiece. That wedding dress was personally designed by me, gloomy face won’t match the dress. You should smile to your groom when you meet him.  Don’t forget, the sweetest” CL said while clasping her hands as she flashed her sweetest smile. She has completely gone insane. I never thought she will take this dare seriously. She even brings her perfectionism for a complete joke.

 

 

“I know both of you are enjoying this but what if Dad will know about these? He will deep fry my ! I know you Bom, you’re planning to film me. I saw your camera”.  I’m already pissed and we’re here at a hotel room near the church where the wedding will take place.

 

 

“You don’t have to be nervous about your father because all you have to do is stop the wedding when the priest asks if anyone is against the wedding, then as your friend we will save your by telling them you have brain illness and you fantasy about wedding and stuff. Your father will not know about it”. CL proudly announced her brilliant plan of embarrassing me. “And besides Dara you won’t ruining the wedding, you will just interfere, it’s like a commercial break. The couple still can continue the wedding”. Bom added. What-a-nice-idea.

 

 

CL already explained to me who the couple are and why we will interfere with their precious (ugh) moment. The bride-to-be was CL’s mortal frienenemy way back in high-school and CL said she wanted to help her by barging in on their wedding. I really don’t get CL when she said she will help the bride by ruining the occasion, I didn’t ask further because my mouth is so lazy to move, maybe the bride don’t like the groom.  Poor groom his face will turn to gloom.

 

...............................................................

 

Almost everything was in place except for the very important detail of the occasion.

 

 

“I can’t do this!, I don’t want to marry him. Please take me with you. I can’t bear to be with someone I don’t even love.” She pleaded the man on the other line. Unknown to her, her bridesmaid that was about to enter the room heard all what she said. Her fist was clenched and shaking. The bridesmaid immediately came in and grabbed her phone.

 

 

“Sulli, are you crazy?! you can’t do this! Don’t you know how much Jiyong loves you, he’ll suffer if you’ll leave him!” Krystal shouted at Sulli, she can’t believe that her bestfriend can think of this on her wedding day. “And besides, your wedding will start in an hour, you cannot go back, don’t you know if you runaway it result a big scandal huh? You’re so selfish !” Krystal was crying and trembling after saying her outburst.

 

 

“Can you stop meddling in my life? I know you love him Krystal. You’re angry because a selfish like me was chosen by him and you cannot accept the fact that I will just ditch him after all the efforts you’ve done just to get his attent-..*slaps

 

 

“Yes you are right, I love him and I didn’t want to see him in pain. You will not leave him. I will tell all this things to your father, so you cannot escape. I’m sorry” Krystal wiped her tears and left the room. Sulli just stared blankly at the closed door thinking that she cannot escape this situation. After all it’s her father idea to be close with Jiyong for business purposes.

 

 

“Minho, I’m sorry” She mumbled as she wiped her tears and composed herself, convincing herself that this is her fate, to be with Jiyong.

 

 

...........................................

 

 

The wedding has started. Bom, CL and Dara watched the Bride as she marched beautifully on the aisle. His handsome groom was wearing a big smile while he waits for his bride.

 

 

They were hiding near the altar where they can completely see the audience and the soon to be wife and husband. The security was very tight, it’s a private wedding. They’re lucky to get-in, thanks for the big box, that was wrapped as a present were Dara hide.

 

 

 

“Aww I feel like I want to get married.” Bom suddenly blurted out dreamingly.

 

 

 

“You wanted to get married, then what? File a divorce immediately, you can’t even stay in a relationship for a month” CL obviuosly popped Bom’s happy bubble. Dara smirks and clicked her tongue. Bom pouted cutely.

 

 

 

“I’m just thinking how it feels to wear a wedding dress and be waited like that. Dara you’re so lucky your groom is good-looking.” Bom teased Dara, but she just rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

“If you want to experience it you should have volunteered in the first place to do this” Dara whined pointing at the dress that she’s wearing.

 

 

“Bom can’t fit in the dress. Her tiny fats won’t stop from freeing their selves because of suffocation.” CL sharp tongue was on the loose again. Dara giggled at what CL said.

 

 

“Chaerin-ah you’re so mean. If we’re not here inside the church, you’re probably dead by now.” Bom retorts back

 

 

 

“As if you can do that,. Your fats cannot match up with my y features” She replied.

 

 

 

“You called that y fea-..” Bom’s mouth was immediately covered by Dara’s hand.

 

 

 

“Can you both shut up? What is someone will see us here and caught me wearing this dress, they’ll probably think we’re here to make trouble.” Dara cannot believe that this two are fighting in the middle of their “mission”.

 

.......

 

 

SANDARA PARK’S POV

 

 

Minutes had passed, as we wait for the perfect timing to do my stupid dare. Bom and Cl went out so that they can pretend that they’re looking for a lunatic person (and that’s me). Bom even set uo her camera just to film me. See, we can make a film just by these stupid ideas. Honestly I was against this because CL and Bom are being unfair. But I really hate to be bored, it's like your wasting precios time. So thse kind of things are not new to me. Getting in trouble and not wanting to be caught. So yeah, I'm ready for this challenge, I even prepared my own lines and made sure that I’m the most beautiful bride of this night.

 

 

The priest continue blabbering words for the ceremony as I listen to my cue, when I have to stepped out.

 

 

“At this time, I’ll ask you Sulli and Jiyong to face each other and take each other’s hand. Jiyong, will you take Sulli to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love?”

 

 

Well that’s my cue.