A LITTLE PROBLEM

Mad Bride

DARA’S POV

 

“At this time, I’ll ask you Sulli and Jiyong to face each other and take each other’s hand. Jiyong, will you take Sulli to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love?”

 

 

Well that’s my cue.

 

 

“I do.” I heard the groom answered the priest that earned giggle and teased from the guests. I looked at the bride and I can see her face even I’m wearing this stupid veil that blocking my view, she’s somewhat forcing her smile or she just looked like that normally.

 

 

Yeah that’s your cue Dara. I still haven’t move an inch from where I’m standing. Fine I’m still confused if I will do this and a bit nervous because of CL. She seems so excited when she left.

 

 

I pulled up my gown to see the sneakers that CL made me wear. She even tied it for me and told me that if unexpected things happened I should use my brain and my foot. That’s a bit weird right.

 

 

“You can do it” I exhaled a big amount of air after I told myself.

 

 

“Miss Sulli, will you accept Jiyong as your husband, your partner in life?” I heard the priest asked the bride. The guests were waiting for her answer but before she can do that.

 

 

“I do!” I shouted and showed myself.

 

.....................................................................................................

THIRD’S PERSON POV

 

“Let’s get out of here” CL dragged Bom immediately out in front of the church she was about to protest when a car picked them up and CL had to pushed Bom to get inside.

 

 

“What the hell Chae! How can we help Dara if we’re here?!” Bom shouted at CL. She was beyond confused and shocked at CL’s behaviour. They were seated at the back of the car and someone’s driving them.

 

 

“Can you calm your down girl? Dara won’t need our help since someone will help her.” Cl assured her likes it’s a very peaceful day. But Bom still don’t get it.

 

 

Bom breathed out and fanned herself to calm her nerves. “Dara’s expecting us to be there Chae. Care to explain at what happening? How can you be so calm and peaceful? What if those retards held her as their hostage? Huh?” Bom bombarded CL questions.

 

 

“Ok, so if were there do you think the situation will get better. Those bodyguards will chase us three. And Bom, there’s someone that will help Dara to get out of there. I’ll promise you I’ll explain to you everything later ok? Just later.” After telling these to Bom, CL yawns and pretended to sleep.

 

 

“Yah ! wake up. Tell me now.” Bom shook her and attacked her with her aegyo and tantrums but CL won’t budge. At the end she gave up.

 

 

.........................................................................

BACK TO THE WEDDING

 

 

“I do!”

 

 

Everything’s turned out to be a complete silence. Everyone’s eyes were focused on the other woman that wearing a bride-gown too, they cannot clearly see her face since she’s wearing a veil. You can see the guests complete-shocked-faced while others mouths were hanged open. The couple’s relatives stood up but still no one’s dared to break the silence until the groom spoke.

 

 

 

 

“Who are you?!” The groom can’t control his rage that someone barged-in in their wedding.

 

 

 

“Me? Off-course I’m your bride. Did you forget it already Jiyong?” Dara answered him pointing to herself. Jiyong can’t believe that this is happening. He looked at Sulli that was about to cry. You can hear the voices of the people inside the church. They obviously didn’t expect this thing to happen in a completely secured wedding.

 

 

Sulli was confused but she felt a relief that she can save herself from being on this place. She looked at Dara and she recognized her. She already gets what’s happening. All she has to do is act on it.

 

 

“Sulli, don’t listen to her” Jiyong begged Sulli. But she stepped backed and runaway while wiping her tears.

 

 

“STOP HER!” Sulli’s dad Voice echoed the room. He ordered the guards to stop Sulli but before they do. There’s a car that already picked Sulli.

 

 

Dara was getting nervous because there’s no sign of CL and Bom. Her nervousness got worst when the bride run and she doesn’t know what to do. Now, everyone’s attention was on her again.

 

 

“Ahaha, ahaha” Dara awkwardly laughed. “I think I’m out of here. Well I thought you’re the love of my life.” She bowed to Jiyong and the people there and was about to run when Jiyong grabbed her hand, she met his gazed. She kicked him on his stomach to released from Jiyong’s grasp and run to the van that’s waiting for her outside the church and thanked heavens that there’s no guard in there to chase her because all the guards  went off to chase Sulli.

 

 

...........................................................

 

DARA’S POV

 

I took a shower and changed into my night gown after those crazy/stupid/embarrassing things happened to me. Those two, I will slaughter them. What if those people recognized me and what if my father will know about this ? As of now it’s great that’s my Dad looked calm when we ate dinner and he’s not there when I came back wearing a wedding dress.

 

I phoned Bom and CL but they’re not answering my calls. Bom texted me saying that she doesn’t know anything and I should spare her legs when I kill her. Seriously. I sighed and lay down in my bed. I heard my phone beep signalling someone texted me. It’s CL.

 

From:CL

“Heloooo baby girl let’s just meet tomorrow. Usual place. C u baby mwa :* “

 

 

I tossed my phone after I read the message. How dare she kiss me after what she did. I know there’s something fishy going on. First, CL told me that she will help Sulli. How come? If she will help her, why ruin her wedding? Second, there’s a car that fetch Sulli, same to me the van picked me up too. It’s like it was completely planned.

 

 

Dingdong !

 

 

Yeah it was planned.

 

 

Hate to admit it. But I fell into CL’s plan. Aisssht

 

 

...............................................................

 

 

THIRD PERSON’S POV

 

 

Jiyong was in his suite having a self-drinking-session. It seems like a tornado broke off in his apartment. You can see his stuffs scattered and broken. He still can’t believe it that the most important person in his life was missing in their wedding day.

 

 

He ordered his men to find Sulli and the psychotic girl that ruined his wedding but how will they do it if they can’t recognized her face. Even Sulli’s parents don’t have any idea where to find her. His friends helped him in the case to find the unknown girl but no matter how they look at the camera they still can’t recognised the face that was hiding in the veil. But he was sure that if he will see her again he will recognise her.

 

 

He looked at his phone to see the missed calls from different people, most of them are their guests from their wedding. He tried to call Sulli but the she was out of reached. His phone suddenly rings. It was the care-taker of the church. He answered it.

 

 

“Uhm Hello Mr. Kwon is that you? I’ts me ahjusshi”

 

 

 “Ah yeah, I’m listening”

 

 

“I found a camera here behind the altar. I think you should pick it up, It’s your wife camera”  Sulli’s camera?

 

 

“Sure, I will get there tomorrow”

 

 

Ahjusshi bid goodbye and he hanged up the phone.    

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WRITER'S NOTE:

I'm really sorry for updating very late.

I really appreciate your comments and subscriptions. ^^

Please drop your thoughts and suggestions in the comment box for me to get an idea. It will be great if you will do :D

 

I know that my updates were really short but I will make it long on the next chapters, so please anticipate :)