Leo - I Love You

VIXX

You puffed your cheek and looking at your watch. It's already 11PM and your boyfriend is nowhere to be seen. He promised to meet you here 30 minutes ago but it seems like he's late again. You checked on your phone but there's no message even a call from him. You put your chin on your hand and you put your elbow on the table to support it. You sighed. Maybe he won't come.

 

You were about to get up from your seat when suddenly he showed up in front of you and took a seat in front of you. He looked sweaty and he breathed heavily. Seems like he's running all the way here. You get back to your seat and tried to calm him down by patting his shoulder. He grabbed your hand and put it on the table.

 

"I'm fine. I'm sorry." he said.

 

"Do you want to drink?" you asked. He immidiately shook his head. "No, just tell me what you want to say."

 

You pouted. You know Taekwoon is not the type of person that likes to do a small talk. But why can't he at least asked you how you doing. Did he even miss you?

 

"My mother wants to meet you." you said. His eyes widened in shock. "What?"

 

You shrugged. "I already told her that you're busy. We don't even on the phase of 'getting to know your family' yet... But she force me. It's okay if you don't want to meet her." you said.

 

He shook his head. "It's okay. I will meet her."

 

You widened your eyes and your jaw dropped. You didn't expect him to say that. "Really? You will meet her, Oppa?" He nodded slowly.

 

"Is that all you want to talk about?" he asked you. You nodded. "Then, let's go home. I'll take you."

 

Taekwoon and You walked side by side to your apartment. He holds your hand and it makes you realized how much you missed him these days. It's been weeks since their last date and that doesn't even count as a date because they just meet in front of her apartment and talk then he has to go back again practicing. You observe his face. It looked pale and exhausted. It must be hard for him to compete with his own friends and he has to stay strong and be the best to be selected as the member of the group.  You let go of his hand and wrapped your hand around his arm instead. You rested your head on his arms. He flinched in shock when you do that but he doesn't mind.

 

Finally you reached your apartment. You let go of his arm evethough you really didn't want to do it because you still miss him so much. Your head fall down because you can sense your tears is coming out. You don't want Taekwoon to see you crying like this. He will think you're such a baby. But then you can feel his hand touching your head and patted it slowly. He move closer to you and hug you. It makes your tears burst out uncontrollable.

 

"I.... I'm sorry. I don't know why am I like this." you said to him.

 

He said nothing and just your hair warmly. After a while, he pull over and let go of his hug. You wiped your tears and smiled at him.

 

"I'll wait for your call, okay." he said. "Have a good night sleep."

 

You nodded as he walked away from your sight. You wait for him until he dissappeared from your eyes .

 

***

 

"Break up with him."

You were shocked by your mother's word. What the hell happened? Your mother asked you to come to her house this early morning and asked you to break up with Taekwoon? Did last night appointment didn't go well?

 

"Mom, what are you talking about?!"

 

"You heard me, right, you?! Break up with him. He's not good for you!" she said.

 

"What makes you said that?!" you start to raise your tone.

 

"He doesn't have emotion, you! When I asked him did he love you, you know what he said to me? He said I don't know! What do you expect for a man like that? He doesn't even debuted as an idol yet. What if he fail? You have to wait again until he becoming a successful idol? Don't joke with me darling."

 

You raised from your seat. "You're wrong, Mum. He loves me and I believe him. I know he will be chosen as the member who will debut! I will never broke up with him!"

 

You stormed off from your mother's house. You walked to your apartment and tried to forget about what your mom said but there's one thing that bothers you so much. It's about what Taekwoon said to your mom. He doesn't know if he loves you or not. Come to think of it, Taekwoon never said he loves you. Even once. It's almost 2 years since you date him but never he said that he loves you. It makes your heart hesitate a bit. Does he love you? By the thought of it your heart felt really hurt.

 

You lay down on your bed and start to recall every single moment you spend with him. When he asked you to be his girlfriend..... It makes you happy that you didn't even think why that time he asked you that. You were his classmate but eventhough you are, you never really talked to him because you're too nervous and he's a very introvert kid. But then suddenly, he asked you to be his girlfriend. Then you think about all of your dates with him. You're the one who always talking. He only respons with a sentence or two. Yes, he hold your hands, he hugged you, he your hair, but not even once he tried to kiss you. Even on your cheek or your forehead. Well, how many couples in the world that already that for almost 2 years but haven't had their first kiss yet?

 

"AHHHH, I don't know!"

 

You covered your face with the pillow and pressed it against your face. You have to talk to him and confirm it yourself.

 

***

 

You sat on the park near Taekwoon's practice building. You still put your faith in him. You know your mother is wrong about Taekwoon. He do have feelings and emotion. He just wasn't good at expressing it. After waiting for a while, Taekwoon showed up in front of you and take a seat beside you. His face didn't look too good. That's right! Today is the anouncement of the member that has to be eliminated..... It can't be....

 

"Oppa is there something wrong?" you asked. He shook his head slowly. "You made it right?" you asked again. He nodded.

 

"Wua oppa chukkae!" You exclaimed. You clapped your hand and hug him. "Just one more step to go, oppa. Hwaiting, okay!"

 

He nodded. "So, what is it?" he asked. Of course. Always straight to the point.

 

"Okay. Oppa, do you love me?" you asked while looking straight to his eyes. He looked surprised by your question. He avoid your gaze and throw his eyes on the river in front of them. He didn't say anything. 

 

You wait for his answer but nothing comes out from his mouth. You just sat there with him looking at the river in front of you. It's maybe already 30 minutes but still nothing comes out from his mouth even a sighed. Your eyes start getting teary. You know he didn't good at expressing himself but this? The fact that he can't even say he loves you is already enought to break your heart into pieces.

 

You get up from your seat. "Thank you oppa. Now I know how you feel about me. Let's break up." 

 

You walked away from him with a scattered heart. The fact that this two years is a waste of time. He never love you yet you love him so much with all your heart. Tears start falling down from your cheek and you can't hold it anymore. Suddenly someone grabbed your hand and pull you into his embrace. It's Taekwoon.

 

"Let go of me, Oppa." You tried to pull away but he hold you tighter so you can't move. Your tears start flowing hard you even let out a shout in your cries.

 

"Why did you do this to me oppa, why!!!" you hit his back repeatedly with your both hands. 

 

He didn't say anything and just your hair repeatedly. When he assured that your cries eased he let go of his embrace. He cupped your face with his hands and wiped your tears with his both thumb. He leaned closer and whispered to your ears.

 

"I love you, you..."

 

You can feel your body is shivering by his words. You looked at him and he also looked at you. He traced your face with his index finger. You can see a smile is curved on his small lips. It's been so long since you saw him smiling. His index finger is rubbing your lips and he leaned closer once again.

 

 

He kissed you.

 

He kissed you deeply and passionately. The taste of his lips is so sweet and you began addicted to it. It's your first kiss with him. Finally. He kissed you. You can feel butterflies on your stomach and all your body is shivering by the sensation. Leo is kissing you until you ran out of breath so you broke the kiss and he doesn't seem so happy about it.

 

"I wasn't done yet." he said to you. You giggled and hit him on the chest.

 

He grabbed both of your hand and hold it. "I'm sorry. I really want to do this a long time ago but I didn't have the courage to do it. Just now, when you said 'Let's break up' right then I realized that I can't live my life without you. I don't want to loose you. You're the only girl that makes my heart beats so fast from the first time I saw you."

 

You were amazed. This is the longest sentence he has ever said to you. You are smiling widely and hug him again. "Oppa, Thank you! I love you I love you I love...."

 

He put his index finger on your lips and make you stop and he pressed his lips against yours again.

 


 

Done with LEO :) Sorry if it's too short. I didn't really plan to make it long actually soooo..... here it is. HAHA. Who do you think I should do next? Any suggestion? kkkk Oh and sorry if there're any typos or grammar mistakes. I didn't re-read the story heheh.