Hongbin - Fall For You

VIXX

"Accept him, Noona!"

"Yes, he really likes you, accept him!!!"

 

You heard all the shouting and yelling around you, telling you what to do. In front of you, a junior of yours, kneeling and holding a bouquet. He keep his head down. A moment ago, he said he likes you and he wants to be your boyfriend. He said if you accept him, you can take the bouquet and if you don't you can just leave.

 

You looked at him pitily. It's been the fourth time he confess to you and you always reject him. No, it's not because he's not nice or he's not good looking enough. He's indeed a nice and good boy, he also one of the kingka in your school. You like him. You really really like him. You like this kid so much. But, no. You can't accept him. He's your hoobae and you didn't want to be attached with someone right now. It's your last year in high school and you have to work hard to reach your dream.

 

"Hongbin-ah....." you sighed.

 

You grabbed his shoulders and made him get up. He looked at you with a nervous look. You can see his handsome face is sweating because of the nervousness. You patted his shoulder and gave him the answer you always gave to him.

 

"I'm sorry, Hongbin-ah.... I can't.... You know my reason, right. I'm sorry." you said.

 

His face fell down again. You hate having to see him disappointed because of your answer. You were hurt too. Deeply. But this is your choice.

 

***

 

"Woooow, so you will be their photographer for their debut?" Kim Jea, your long-time best friend, asked you excitedly.

 

You nodded and took a sip of your coffee.

 

"Wuah." she exclaimed. "Your dreams finally came true, you! Becoming the photographer of idol groups! Daebak!"

 

You laughed hearing Jea's reaction. "Yes, well, I hope I can take picture of Big Bang or Beast, but..... for starters.... rookie group is okay."

 

"I envy you so muuuuuuch. So what's the group's name?"

 

You shrugged. "VIXX or something. I don't know. But, tonight we will have a meeting with them and their management. So I'll know him by then."

 

"Erghhhh, tell me there's someone cute okay. You have to!!!"

 

You laughed. Jea is so cute. She's been your best friend since college because you both have the same hobbies. Fangirling over oppas. You are becoming a photographer because you want to take a picture of your favorite idol and she becoming a make-up artist because she wants to make up her favorite idol. You both know that it's a ridiculous reason for choosing a job, but look at you both now. You can make money enough to live your life eventhough you haven't fully reach your dream yet.

 

***

 

You sat on the meeting room in your office building with all your team. VIXX should be here any minute so you make sure everyone is ready. Just in time, the representative from Jellyfish came to the meeting room with the other six boys who looks so young and handsome. You looked each and everyone of them. The curly-haired one is so cute. You have to tell Jea after this.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm the representative of Jellyfish and these are the boys that are going to debut next month." said the representative. "Greet them properly."

 

"Real V, V-I-X, VIXX imnida. Please take care of us well!" the six of them bowed to you and your team. You were amused by the greeting because it's so cute and different.

 

"Hello! My name is N and I'm the leader of the group." said the curly-haired one. Ahhh so his name is N.

"My name is Leo. Please take care of us." said the black-spiky-haired one. His voice is so soft and cute and somehow makes you squealed in your heart because it's so cuteeee.

"Hello, my name is Ken." said the other spiky-haired one.

"My name is Ravi. I'm the rapper of the group." said the black-haired one. He has a very deep voice.

"I'm Hyuk, maknae of the group!" said the black-haired cutie one.

"My name is Hongbin. Please take care of us well."

 

Your heart skipped a bit when you heard him. Hongbin?! He looked straight at you and smiled. You were startled. That smile.... Hongbin? Is it really Lee Hongbin. You didn't recognize him because he has a quite long hair now. He mouthed "hello noona" and right then you knew it's him.

 

Along the meeting you can't fully concentrate. Hongbin is always looking at you and somehow it makes you uncomfortable. This is really insane. Out of all rookie groups out there, why is it have to be the one with Hongbin as the members. You haven't seen him since you graduated from high school. Means it's already 2 years since then.

 

"So, that's all for today. Thank you for the cooperation."

 

You get up from your seat and shake hands with the representative. All the VIXX members, except Hongbin, politely bowed at you and you replied them.

 

"Noona, long time no see!" Hongbin approached you. All the members looked confused. "She's my sunbae from high school." he said to all the members.

"Ahhh.... I see. Please take care of us well, Noona!" said N.

"Eyh, she's younger than you, hyung! She's the same age as Ken!" said Hongbin, laughing.

"Really, waaaah we can be friends then!" said Ken, smiling cutely. You melt.

"Now, I want to have a private convo with my Noona please." said Hongbin. All the members giving him a look but then leave you guys two alone after bowing politely to you again.

"Wow, I can't believe you will be debuted as an idol." you said, breaking the awkward silence.

Hongbin shrugged. "It's because of you, Noona. I'm desprate of finding you." he said. You were dumbfounded by his answer. Your heart start to race uncontrolable. He looked at you straight to your eyes but you can't look at him back because it's too embarrasing. "Looks like I succeed." he continued. 

 

You laughed hit his shoulder softly. "Good joke, Hongbin."

 

"Well, see you soon, Noona!" he waved at you and giving you a flying kiss. Your face start to blush. 

 

"Oh God Why......" you sat back on your chair and cover your blushing face.

 

***

 

The day is finally coming. You're now on the photoshoot set, setting up the whole thing. You are a bit annoyed because from the corner, Hongbin is watching you non-stop. You gave him a cynical glare but he only laughed in response.

 

"Hongbin, now it's your turn!" shouted Ken from the make-up room.

"Coming!"

Hongbin get up from his seat and walked pass you. "You look so beautiful when you're serious, Noona." he whispered. You were shocked. Your body start to shiver and your heart is beating fast because of his words. You shook your head and start setting up the camera again.

 

The photoshoot went well. Despite of Hongbin non-stop stare at you, all the member of VIXX is actually fun and easy to control. Well, except Leo maybe because he is really a shy person so it's a bit hard to make him pose. Now, it's Hongbin left.

 

"Don't be nervous, Noona. Just do your thing." he said. You were blushed. All the staffs and VIXX members laughed because of his joke and it makes you so embarrased.

 

You start to take a picture of him. He can express himself well and he looks so good on camera. You can feel your heart beat so fast because Hongbin looks really handsome and his eyes is still the things captivating you. You never realized that he has a cute dimple on both side of his cheek and it makes your mind go crazier than before. 

 

"What's wrong with me. It can't be that still like him!" you murmured to yourself.

 

After group shots, the photoshoot session is finally ended. You sighed to yourself. This torturing day is finally over. All the staffs and VIXX members saying thanks to each other. Ken approached you and giving you his number so you both can be friends and it makes you fluttered. You really do hope VIXX will be big and that's inculding Hongbin. Despite of his still childish behavior towards her, he's still her hoobae after all and you have ever HAD a feelings for him.

 

"Noona, thanks for today! You've worked hard." said Hongbin, suddenly approaching you. You nodded in response.

 

"Eh.... Noona, can I talked you?" he asked. "Privately?"

 

You hesitated. You really don't want to talk with him, moreover, privately. You know that the atmosphere between you two will be awkward and you don't want to be stuck in that situation. But before you can say anything, Hongbin already grabbed your arms and dragged you outside the building. You tried to let go but he hold you tight so you can't. He took you to the playground near the photoshoot building. He told you to sat on the swing and he sat to the swing next you you.

 

"You know, I haven't said I want to." you pouted. You swing the swing slowly with your feet still attached on the ground.

 

He laughed. You looked at him in confusion. You don't know why he laughed like that. Is there something funny in your words? You don't think so.

 

"But you never mind when I dragged you anywhere, right, Noona?" he said, looking at you with his warm smile. You blushed.

 

You started to recall the old memory. Yes, he always did the same thing back there. Before you could say anything, he just dragged you anywhere and you both have a private conversation together. Either it's about school, your dreams, or anything. But then you snapped. What did he just said? You never mind?!

 

"Yah, I tried to let go of my hand but you grabbed it too tight!" you said, defending yourself. He laughed again and it started to annoy you.

 

You get up from the swing and stomp your feet angrily. "If you brought me here just to laugh at me, I better go."

 

You walked away but Hongbin hurriedly grabbed your arms and pull you to his embrace. You were shocked by his sudden action. You pushed him away but he grabbed you again and hugged you.

 

"Yah, Hongbin, please let me go..." you tried to push him but he hold you tight.

"Please, don't go again, Noona...."

 

You stopped. You can feel his body shivering and you can hear pain on his last sentence.

 

"I can let you go then, Noona. But I can't now...... I don't want to let you go anymore.... I love you."

 

You softened. His words of him really touched your heart. You start to wrapped your hands around him, hugging him back. You can feel tears coming down from your eyes. You really want to say you love him too, right now. But.... He's going to debut as an idol. He can't have a girlfriend. 

 

"But.... Hongbin-ah.... You are going to debut soon. You can't have a...."

 

"Ssshhh...."

 

Hongbin put his index finger on your mouth, making you stop talking. He leaned closer to you and kiss you lightly. His lips taste so sweet and feel so warm and it sends butterflies down to your stomach. So this is the feeling of kissing the person you love. 

 

"I don't care, Noona. I only want you." he said to you with his serious eyes.

 

You hugged him. "Thanks, Hongbin.... for still loving me...." you said.

 

He laughed. You pulled away and furrowed your eyebrow. "YAH!" you hit his shoulder.

 

"Ouch. Don't hit me, Noona. I'm sorry. It's just.... You are so cute. I'm sorry." he said still laughing.

 

You pouted and walk away but he hugged you from behind.

 

"Thank you, too, Noona. For loving me back." he whispered.

 


 

HIYAAAA~ Done with all 6 members of VIXX. Fiuh~ kkkkk. Thanks for subscribing^^;;;;

See you on the next VIXX fanfics ((yep that's right I'm making one right now and no, it's not one-shot. It's a chaptered story khukhukhu)) ^^/

Sorry if the story didn't satisfy you enough, i tried my best but this is the best I can come up with hehe *bowed* and sorry too if there're any grammar mistakes and typos ;;;

THANKS ALOT FOR ALL COMMENTS :))

Byebye~~~~~~^^