Ken - My Love

VIXX

VIXX – 아픈데 좋아 (UUUU)

 


 

 

"Ya~~~ you-ahhh~ Look at this!"

You, who were still struggling with your mathematic problems, finally raised your head and looking at your deskmate. "What is it, Jaehwan-ah?"

He pointed at his book. You look at his book. Instead of doing the mathematic problems, he doodled a girl with a big eyes and a big mouth also a black long hair.

"Do you know who that is?" he asked, looking at you with his mischievous eyes. You shook your head, uninterested.

"It's......... You!!!" He pinched your cheek and laughed.

"YA LEE JAEHWAN!!!"

You get up from your seat but before you get to hit him on his head with your thick mathematic books, he already ran away and stick his tongue out at you. You stomped your feet angrily. That kid is really annoying!!!

 

He's Lee Jaehwan. He's your desk mate from the first time they entered high school until now, they are about to leave high school. You really didn't know why you always ended up at the same class with him and sat beside him. Your friends said that it's destiny but you really didn't want your destiny to be always sat next to him. He's, like you said earlier. Annoying.

 

Actually, Jaehwan is a bright person. He always smiles, he always become the happy virus of the class. But, you don't know why, he always tried to irritate you. Only you. He's different with other girls. He always smile and flirting if he's with them.

 

You get back to your seat and start doing the math problems again. It's not time to get distracted by Jaehwan. You have to study hard to get to college and you don't have time to pay attention to any of Jaehwan's childish behavior.

 

***

 

"you-ah!" your best friend startled you by suddenly tapping on your shoulders from back.

"Ah, you startled me, Yuri-ah. Why?" you asked as you scoot to the left so Yuri can sit beside you.

"How was the English test. Bet it's not hard for you, right?" she said, nudging you playfully. You just smiled and shrugged. English is your best subject of all so you didn't really find the test so hard.

When you and Yuri happily chattering with each other. Myungsoo, the kingka of your school, approached you and stand in front of you. You didn't realized his there until he made a fake cough sound and it makes you shocked a little bit.

"Is there something wrong, Myungsoo?" you asked him.

He scratched his nose with his index finger and bite his lower lips. "Um......" he grabbed your hand and looked at you straight in your eyes. "you-ah... Do you want to go on a date with me for valentine's day, tomorrow?"

 

Your eyes widened. Yuri squeezed your arms in excitement. You looked at her and she nodded, signaling you to accept his invitation. You hesitated. You didn't really have feelings for him. Even when he's holding your hands like right now or looking at you with his beautiful eyes, your heart didn't move a bit. If you accept his invitation, then he might get everything wrong.

 

You throw your eyes at the corner of the corridor. You saw Jaehwan was looking at you but when you finally see him, he hide himself. Your heart started to beat fast when you saw him and you don't know why. You never felt this before, or.... you never realize it?

 

"So? Do you want to, you-ah?" Myungsoo's question snapped you from your own thought. You smiled at him and nodded slowly. A big smile curved on his lips as he saw your answer. "Thanks, you-ah! I'll pick you up tomorrow, okay!"

 

He gave you a small peck on your hand and walked away. You looked at him but your thought is still on Jaehwan. You sighed. Maybe it's because you've been thinking too much about him lately because of his non-stop prank on you.

 

"I envy you,you-ah!!! Ahhh, if only Hakyeon oppa did the same thing to me." said Yuri.

"What are you talking about, Yuri-ah! Let's go inside, the bell will ring in no time."

 

***

 

You and Myungsoo sat together in a nice cafe near your neighborhood. The atmosphere is really romantic since today is the day people in the world called Valentine's Day. The cafe is decorated by many flowers, hearts, and pink all over the place. There're also many couples come to the cafe and enjoy their valentine's day together. It makes you feel a little bit awkward because you and Myungsoo are not a couple.

 

"So, do you already want to order?" he asked you with a smile on his face. You nodded.

 

He snapped his fingers and one of the waiter is coming. It's a good thing that you're not chewing anything or drinking anything because after you saw the waiter who stood in front of you, you might spit it out of your mouth instantly.

 

"Jaehwan!" you exclaimed. Myungsoo looking at you in confusion and turned to see the waiter who stood beside him. He looked a little bit surprised but he doesn't really care.

"May I take your order?"

 

You looked at Jaehwan in disbelief. Really? Out of all cafe in Korea, he has to work here? The place where Myungsoo take her out on a date? This is so absurd. Your heart started to beat fast again and it begins to annoy you. What the hell is wrong with your heart, honestly!

 

"I want one fettuccine and coke. What do you want, you-ah?"

 

You pretend to look at the menu so you don't have to face Jaehwan. "I want the same." you said.

 

"Okay. Two fettuccine and cokes coming right up."

 

Jaehwan left the two of you and you sighed in a relief.

 

"What? Why are you so nervous, you-ah? Is it because of Jaehwan?" asked Myungsoo.

 

You looked at him then laughed nervously. "Nooooo, pffft... Why... I'm not nervous, Myungsoo-ah. Well, I am, but not because of him!" you said.

 

"So.... are you nervous because of me?" he asked again and hold your hands. He looked at you with his infamous sharp gaze. Instead of feeling nervous or shivering, you feel....... nothing.

 

He lift your hand and want to kiss it before suddenly Jaehwan showed up. He grinned and scratched the back of his head.

 

"Sorry, do you want ice on the coke or......?"

 

Myungsoo looking at you. You shrugged. "Okay, it's fine." said Myungsoo to Jaehwan. Jaehwan nodded and walked away.

 

"So where were we?" he gave you a smirk and kiss your hand gently. "You look so beautiful tonight, you-ah.... Hell, you look beautiful everyday and it drives me crazy." he continued. "Do you know I can't sleep at night just because I can't stop thinking about you, you?"

 

You were a bit disgust by his words. That kind of pick-up line doesn't really work on you. It's too cheesy and..... well, common. The fact that you didn't really have any feelings for him makes it even worse.

 

"Hey, you-ah.... I lo...."

 

"Here's your order. Two cokes with ice. Please wait for the fettuccine it will be out in a while, thank you." said Jaehwan who suddenly appeared, again, out of nowhere and put two glasses of coke in front of you and Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo's expression is a little bit dark because he felt annoyed by Jaehwan who suddenly interrupting his sentence. He shot Jaehwan a death glare but of course, Jaehwan only gave him a big grin and walked away again.

 

"What's up with Jaehwan always interrupting our moment!" he said. You just smiled to yourself. "So where were we? Oh, yes..... you-ah.... I lo...."

 

"Here's your fettuccine  Finally. Sorry for the long wait! Now enjoy your meal and...... Oops!"

 

Jaehwan interrupted you and Myungsoo again but this time he goes over the line. He accidentally spilled Myungsoo's coke and it spilled all over Myungsoo's pants.

 

"YAH!" Myungsoo shouted angrily at Jaehwan. He get up from his seat and grabbed Jaehwan's collar. "Lee Jaehwan, what are you doing?!"

"I..... I'm sorry...." said Jaehwan, stuttered but you could see a quick smirk on his face. 

 

When you saw that smirk, you can feel your anger is already reached his peak. She knows Jaehwan is mischievous and likes to throw pranks. But he's gone too far now. He can bully her freely at school she didn't care, but outside? Oh, hell no!

 

"Myungsoo, just let him go. Let's just go."

 

You grabbed Myungsoo's hand and let it go from Jaehwan's collar. Myungsoo still shoot his death glare at Jaehwan but he obeys you and leave him alone. You looked at Jaehwan in disbelief and walked away from him. But then, Jaehwan grabbed your arms.

 

"WHAT?!" you now raised your voice a bit. You looked at him and he also looked at you. But it's different. His gaze is different. You can't see the usual Jaehwan from there. You can see sadness and pain reflected on his eyes. You don't understand why, but your heart felt a little bit hurt when you saw it. 

 

He let go of your hand slowly with him still looking at you with that eyes. You really want to hug him all of the sudden but you throw away that feelings and left him there, catching up to Myungsoo.

 

***

 

"I can't believe we graduated already!!! Oh my God, after three years of torture I'm finally freeeee!!!!"

Yuri turned around happily and you just watched her and laughed because of her cute action.

 

Yes, today is your graduation day and your school held a party to celebrate it. The school now is so crowded with people from the school and even outside of school. At the party, all the graduated students can show off their talents, personally or groups, in music, dance, playing instrument or anything.

 

You and Yuri went near the stage. After the dance performance by the dance team from your school's dance club is your class turn to show the talent. Actually, you didn't really want to watch it from up close, because Jaehwan will be one the the representative, but all of your classmate already dragged you so you don't have a choice. Since that accident of valentine's day, your relationship become awkward and you never really talked to him since if it's not necessary.

 

"Now, it's the representative from class 3-2, give it up fooooooooooooorrrrr THIRTY-TWO BAND!!!!"

 

The MC shouts their names and all of the members of the band coming out from the backstage, including Jaehwan. He grabbed the mic confidently and smiled widely. 

 

"Good evening, everybody! I'm sure you guys are excited right now because you all already graduated am I right?!!!!!!" he shouted and everyone replied him with excited screams.

 

"Okay okay, i get it. I know I'm handsome." he said and giggled. "Before we start I wanted to say something that I really want to say a really long time to this girl, but I cannot to because I'm such a coward." he continued. "But, the song that I will sing right now, is my true feelings about her."

 

Your head fell down as you heard him say that. So..... he has someone that he liked for a long time. Your heart skipped a beat and it makes a little pain on your chest. 

 

Why is love so bittersweet? Why do you keep pushing me away?

 

Jaehwan begin to sing. His voice is so beautiful and it melts you down. You looked at him and you can see him smiling while singing his heart out. You feel like want to cry. The girl whom he liked must be very lucky to have someone like him, singing to her with his heart. Every single line he sang, your heart becomes more and more hurt. You can feel your eyes is so teary but no, you can't cry here. Yuri shouldn't see you crying, more importantly, Jaehwan shouldn't see you crying.

 

It hurts but I like you, I like you so much girl, what do I do?

I like you but it hurts, you don’t know my heart

Please come to me..........
 

"Ya, Hyerim-ah.... I think this song is for you!" shouted one of your friends.

 

You were snapped. That's right. Jaehwan and Hyerim is pretty close. She must be the one he likes. 

 

You can't take it anymore. You turned and tried to hide your face. You walked away through the crowds. You can't take it anymore. You want to go home.

 

Will you accept my heart?
Love you you you you you
I love you....................


"
you!!!!!"

 

You stopped. Jaehwan shouted your name loudly and you can feel your ears is twitching just because you hear his voice calling your name. You were frozen in your place. You turned and saw him looking at you with his smile. He put the mic back on the stand and get off the stage. He approached you and now all of the eyes staring at you both. He holds your hand and looking at you straight in the eyes. Your whole body went numb and you can feel your heart beating very very fast. 

 

"you-ah...... Can I be your boyfriend.....?"

 

***

 

"SURPRISE!!!!!"

 

You snapped out from your day dreaming when someone suddenly hugged you from behind. It's none other than your boyfriend, Lee Jaehwan. You are waiting for him in front of Jellyfish Entertainment office, the place where your boyfriend changed his name to Ken and debuted as an idol singer, his long life dream. He ruffled your hair and stand in front of you.

 

"Jaehwan, you startled me!" you hit him playfully on his chest and he pretended to get hurt, like usual.

 

"I've done this a thousand time in this past 3 years but you still gave me a punch on my chest. " he pouted.

 

You laughed because of his reaction. But then you stopped because suddenly he locked your lips with his. You were shocked by the sudden kiss but then a small smile curved on your lips as you kissed him back passionately. You miss him so much. It's been a month since you last saw him because of his busy schedule as an idol.

 

"Soooo, I only have 2 hours before I have to go back to my practice building. What do you want to do?" asked him.

"Hm....... how about...... Amusement Park?"

"Nice call. Let's go!"

"Yess, Ken Oppa~~" you . 

 

He laughed and grabbed your waist. You both walking with your arms wrapped around each other tightly and laughed all the way to the nearest bus shelter.

 


 

Done with Keeeeennn.... Uuuuuu ottokaji? Ottokaji? Hhe. HMMMM wuaaaa i love writing this idk why, maybe because it's about *cough* my boyfriend *cough* KENKEN XDD Please do tell me what you think about it and of course about the other member stories. Now it's leader N and handsome visual Hongbinie~^^ Which one do you want me to write first??? :D

Oh and thank youuuuuuuuu for all your comments so far I appreciate it so much!!! And welcome to all new subscribers, and thank you for subscribing. Don't forget to drop your comment too ^^

 

and of course, sorry if there's any typos or grammar mistakes hhe