Hyuk - I Love You More Than Anything

VIXX

"Noona, i love you! Saranghaeyo!" Hyuk making a heart with his hand and ran quickly inside the practice room. You giggled. He's such a cute maknae.

 

You smiled when you were recalling that moment. It was happened 1 year ago. You were VIXX personal English Teacher then and teached them English for almost 6 months. Now you are a teacher at a boy high school near your apartment and you already become Hyuk's girlfriend for almost 3 months now. There are 3 years difference between you and him but that doesn't really bothers you. There's something about Hyuk that really makes you attracted to him from the first time you landed your eyes on him.

 

He's cheerful, he always tried so hard to converse in English when he's with you, and he doesn't have to do aegyo to look cute. He's innocent and always obey his hyungs, maybe that's the reason you likes him a lot.

 

"Ssem, not going home?" asked one of your student. His name is Dongwook. He's one of the student who is close to you. He get a really bad score on English so the principal wants you to tutor him so he won't left behind.

"I'm waiting for my boyfriend, Dongwook-ah." you said giving him your warm smile.

"I'll accompany you waiting!" he said, taking a seat besides you.

"You really don't have too, Dongwook-ah. I'm fine."

 

Dongwook didn't response and just sitting beside you. You didn't say a word again. Well, Hyuk said he will be late to pick her up because his practice ended late so it's quite nice to have someone accompany you while waiting for him. At least you won't get bored.

 

"Ssem, do you like your boyfriend so much?" asked Dongwook. You were startled by his question.

"Huh? Why are you asking that, Dongwook-ah?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. Curious, maybe."

You chuckled. "Well, If I don't like him so much he won't be my boyfriend, Dongwook-ah!" you said to him. His head fell down. "You're right...." he murmured.

"Noona!!!"

 

You turned to the source of the voice that calling you. It's Hyuk's voice, of course. He waved at you and you replied him with a wave too. When he come closer, his face become stiff. He looked at you and Dongwook alternately. Dongwook get up from his seat and bowed to both of you.

 

"See you tomorrow, Ssem!" he said and walked away.

"Be careful on your way home!"

 

You waved at him but Hyuk grabbed your arms and dragged you home. He hold your hands tight and his expression didn't look well.

 

"What happened, Sanghyuk-ah? Is there something wrong?" you asked while looking at his face. He stopped and turned to face you.

"You like your student a lot, huh, Noona? Me is not enough for you?"

You were taken aback by Hyuk's word. "What do you mean by that, Hyuk?"

"Never mind."

 

He continue walking with his hand still holding yours tight. You both arrived at your apartment and Hyuk's expression still didn't change much. You started to get annoyed by it so you ask the question again.

 

"Are you okay, Sanghyuk-ah?"

"Do I look like I'm okay, Noona? You know how much I hate seeing another man around you, right? But you just have to be working in that stupid all-boys school!" he snapped.

"Excuse me?! So you are now complaining about my job?!" you snapped at him too. You can't believe that Hyuk actually complain about your job. Who is he? He's even younger than you. 

"I'm not complaining about your job, Noona. I just hate seeing you around those boys!"

"What? Now you didn't trust me? You think I will actually fall for my students? Are you crazy, Hyuk?"

"Well, you like me, Noona. What will make you assure me that you won't like one of your student too especially the one that I just met just now?!"

 

PLAK. You slapped him hard on his left cheek. He was shocked but he deserved it. How could he think that of you. Did he think that you are a Noona that can be easily attached to younger boys. He's too much.

 

He rubbed his face and gave you a smirk. "Thanks, Noona. Now I know how you feel about me."

 

He stormed off and slammed your apartment door. You fall instantly to the floor and cried your heart out. This is your first fight ever with him and it really hurts your heart. You never thought that Hyuk can be this insensitive. You knows how much he hates you with another guy that's why you never go out with your guy friends again. But you never thought that you own students will make him this jealous and even make him say those hurtfull words towards you.

 

You wiped your tears and get up from the floor. "I don't think it's working, Hyuk-ah."

 

***

 

"Noona.... Noona..." hyuk playfully hold your hand and move it back and forth. It's your first date with him and it's one day after you said yes to him. You giggled. He's so cute and you really want to pinch his cheek right now. He feed you his cotton candy and he laughed when he realized that it's too big for your mouth. You chewed the cotton candy while smiling. You never thought you can feel this happy when you are with him.

 

"Noona...." he stopped playing with your hands and turned to you. He cupped your face and lean closer to you. "Noona, saranghaeyo, i love you!" he whispered.

 

You closed your eyes. You can feel his hand shaking because of nervousness. This will be your first kiss with him. You can feel his breath in your face but then.... He kissed your forehead. You opened your eyes and you can see him running widely while shouting random words. You laughed by his action. He always do that to release his nervousness. 

 

"AHHH I'M SORRY NOONA, I'M SORRY!!!!" he shouted. You grabbed his hand and close his mouth with your hand.

 

"Sshhh everyone will hear you!"

 

He stopped jumping around and he sighed. He hold your hands again. "I'm sorry I can't kiss you, Noona." his head fell down when he said that. You giggled and patted his hand. 

 

"But you already kissed my forehead, silly!"

 

He smiled widely and hugged you. "Ahhhh i really wanna do that in a long time do you know, Noona!" he said tighten his hug. You just smiled by his words. You never been this happy in your life. 

 

Suddenly you fell down and you hear something ringing so loud in your ears. You opened your eyes and you find yourself lying on the floor in your bedroom. Oh, it was just a dream. No, it wasn't a dream, It was real but it already happened months ago. You sighed. Maybe you won't ever get the kiss from Hyuk. Because.... It's all over.

 

You get up from the floor and prepared yourself to school. 

 

***

 

"Ssem! Wait, Ssem!" Dongwook ran towards You and you stopped.

"What is it, Dongwook-ah?"

"Can I talk to you, Ssem? For a while?"

"Sure, what is it?"

He looked around and scratched his head. "Not hear, behind the school!" he said. You furrowed your eyebrows. What is it that he has to tell you so you both have to go behind the school.

You followed him to the place. When you both arrived he stopped and turn to you. He gave you a piece of paper. You looked at it and you can see a B- mark on the top right corner of the paper. You smiled. It's his English test result.

"You've done well, Dongwook-ah. I'm proud of you."

He blushed. "It's because of you, Ssem."

"Well, i believe you can get rid of the minus if you work a little harder. Keep the spirit okay, Dongwook-ah!" He nodded and smile. You ruffled his hair. "Now, is there anything else you want to tell me?"

He hesitated for a bit but then he shook his head. "No, Ssem. Thank you. I will work harder like you said and make you more proud of me." he said. "Bye, Ssem."

You nodded and Dongwook walked away. You smiled to yourself. This is the feeling that you like and makes you want to be a teacher in the first place. The feeling that you can makes your student thank you because of your hardwork. You turned to leave the place when suddenly Hyuk appeared in front of you.

 

"Hyuk, what are you...."

Hyuk grabbed your arm and dragged you. He grabbed your hand to tight so you felt pain in your arm. 

"Let go of me, Hyuk. It hurts, what are you...."

He let go of you and shook your shoulder. "Noona, what are you doing? I thought I was wrong about you but turns out like this."

"What are you talking about, Sanghyuk? I don't understand!!!!"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HIM BEHIND THE SCHOOL!?" he shouted at you. You were shock by his reaction. He's already going over the line. You can't take it anymore.

"I won't tell you. It's no use. You won't believe me anyway. I love you, Hyuk. If only you know that. But seems like I love you but you didn't because you don't trust me. I don't think I can stay like this, Hyuk. Having the thought of you actually didn't love me and didn't trust me. It's better if it's ended here. Bye, Sanghyuk-ah."

 

He was snapped by your words. He let go of your hand and you walked away from him. You crossed the school yard. Your eyes is full of tears right now you can't handle it. You tried to wiped it many times but the tears still coming out from your eyes. Suddenly, someone wrapped his hands around your waist from behind. You can feel his breath on your ears.

 

"I'm sorry, Noona." he said on your ears. "I'm sorry." His voice was trembling. He cried. "You are wrong, Noona. I love you so much. Please. I'm sorry I'm making you feel I don't love you but I do. So much, Noona. I love you more than anything."

 

He turned you to face him. He wiped your tears with his thumb. He leaned his face closer and he kissed you lips. Finally, he did it. You can feel his warm lips on yours and you can feel your body is shivering because of it. You can sense your students watching at you both but you don't care. Hyuk can finally kissed you on the lips.

 

"I did it, Noona!" he said, smiling. You smiled with him. "You've done well."

He giggled and pressed his lips again towards yours. "I'm sorry, Noona. I love you." he whispered.

"I love you too." you said and you both walking out of the school with your hands wrapped around his arms.

 


 

I posted this on my tumblr too so if you find the same story it's mine :) ^^;;; Oh and sorry if there're any mistakes cuz i didn't re-read the story hhe.