Park Chanyeol

100 Days of Truth

 

You just finished your long paper work and went to the restaurant to eat dinner with your fiancé. You drove your way and arrived at the luxurious restaurant.

Chanyeol, your fiancé was already there when you arrive. He welcomed you with his wide smile and a big hug. "How's my baby lawyer?" he asked between the hug. "I'm great. And you?" you replied. "I thought I was going to die because I missed you so much." he pouted.

 

You broke the hug and saw his pouting. You pinched his cheeks and tiptoed to give him a peck on his lips. "It's okay. I'm here now." you chimed.

He smiled and led you to your table. He helped you to your seat and sat across yours as he grabbed the menu list. "The usual Miss. Kim?" Chanyeol raised a brow as he scanned the menu list. You gave him a smile and nodded.

 

The both of you often eat dinner in that restaurant and Chanyeol knows what you usually eat. He's a very good boyfriend, friend and counselor. He was the one who always cheers you up when you're down and never ever forgets your monthsarry, birthday and every special day.

Your parents are all in favor of him for you because he is from a well-known family of police while your family is a family of good lawyers.

 

Chanyeol, with a young age, already has a high position as a police chief in command. He is also a dependent and reliable man. Everything about him is perfect even his looks. He's a walking perfection. That's why you can't blame his female co-workers falling for him. But of course, Chanyeol is a very faithful man and you trust him a lot.

 

 

After dinner Chanyeol had to go back to work so the both of you have to separate your ways. You both excited the restaurant holding hands as he accompanied you to your car. "Careful driving baby." he said as you enter your car.

You opened the windows and turned to him. "You too. Careful at work." you beamed and started the engine. "I'm going then. You should go I don't want you to get late." you said to him. "See you after work?" you added.

 

His bright beam disappeared and was replaced by a sad one. "Sorry baby. I got over time today too. We're short of men these days." he said disappointed.

"Oh. Is that so?" you said. "It's okay. I'm used to it already. Just don't force yourself to hard." you said a bit sad.

 

This is not the 1st time Chanyeol can't come and spend time with you. Ever since he got promoted, his responsibilities got bigger and that made his time for you reduce. You’re lucky enough to have to get to eat dinner with him today. But you understand his situation and support him in every way you can.

 

"I'm really sorry. Promise I'll make it up to you somehow." he said with guilt.

"No. It's okay. Really. I'm just worried about your health. And I understand your work babe." you said and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Okay then. I'll see you tomorrow then." he said.

 

"Okay. Bye now." you chimed and were about to close the window but his hands stopped it. You looked at him and he entered his head to your window and gave you a chaste kiss.

"I love you." he said as he leaned back.

 

You gave him a smile and said "I love you too." then drove away.