04. Grace

Kaisoo Drabbles Collection

Title: Grace

Genre: Fluff

Pairing: Jongin x Kyungsoo

Word Count: 538

 

 

--
 


 

Kyungsoo closed his eyes and happily inhaling fresh morning air which not polluted yet with the bustling of the city, letting ray of sun light softly tickled his pale skin. He rested his small hands above balcony railings that felt cold and a bit moist due to morning dew which gathered there the night before. His body shivered slightly as morning breeze blowing toward him—moreover Kyungsoo only wearing oversized white shirt that reached half his thighs. He rubbed his arms in hope to warm them, not moving even though the wind constantly blew cold air toward his lithe form.


 

“Hyung..”


 

Kyungsoo heard a deep, thick-with-sleep voice behind him. Before he could even turn his body around, a pair of strong arms s around his waist and he could feel a hard chest pressed firmly onto his small back, radiating warmth to Kyungsoo’s body which lacked of attire.


 

Kyungsoo turned sideways, finding Jongin—the owner of the voice—bowed to rest his chin on his narrow shoulder with closed eyes. It’s clear that the male still in the state of heavy sleepiness.


 

“Why did you wake up? It’s still early for you to wake up, go back to sleep..” Kyungsoo said with his soft voice. Jongin shook his head.


 

“Nah, I can’t sleep without you anyway.”


 

Kyungsoo opened his mouth to reply Jongin’s statement, but his voice caught in his throat. There’s an amazed gleam crossing Kyungsoo’s big eyes as he looked at the male who back-hugged him. Messy dark brown hair, exotic tan skin, dark long eyelashes which adorned a pair of closed eyes, plump lips which almost the same as his, morning sun gently illuminated the calm and serene expression on that handsome face.


 

Kyungsoo was silent, never enough getting stunned for staring at the amazing creation of God who was now standing behind him.


 

Jongin opened one of his eyes and glanced toward Kyungoo who stared at him in a complete silence, small smile gracing his plush lips.


 

“Mwo?” the younger asked, his own lips now inevitably turning into a lazy smile.


 

Kyungsoo lifted one of his hands and touched Jongin’s tanned cheek with his small palm. The taller male closed his eyes again as Kyungsoo’s plump lips made contact with his cheek.


 

“Mmmh.. what was that for?” Jongin asked again. Kyungsoo felt both of Jongin’s arms tightened around his slim waist.


 

“Being grateful..” was Kyungsoo’s short reply. But he was sure that Jongin had already found another thousand answers which followed his short reply.


 

Grateful because God creating a human being as beautiful as Jongin.


 

Grateful because Jongin willing to keep his heart.


 

Grateful for his love was reciprocated as much by Jongin.


 

Grateful for there was Jongin in his life.


 

The smile that tugged on Jongin’s lips and the bright twinkle on his dark orbs confirmed all of Kyungsoo’s thought.


 

“Saranghae..” Jongin breathed as he pecked the exposed skin on Kyungsoo’s narrow shoulder, and then his lips moved toward the older male’s milky white neck, tickling his jawline, grazing his pink-tinted cheek, leaving feathery kisses on every place that his lips had touched, tingling them with warmth.


 

“Nado..” Kyungsoo whispered shortly before Jongin’s lips finally reached his destination—the shorter male’s awaiting lips.