01. Of Fevers and Warm Embraces

Kaisoo Drabbles Collection

Title: Of Fevers and Warm Embraces

Pairing: Kaisoo

Word Count: 477

Rating: PG-13

 

 

--

 

 

“Nnhh..” Kyungsoo opened his eyes slowly as his sleep was disturbed by a noise in his room. In the darkness of the night, he sharpened his hearing and found the noise was coming from the bundle of blankets on the bed across his. He pulled back the covers and got out of bed, walked slowly toward the bed across the room.

 

“Jongin?” Kyungsoo called the figure lying beneath that pile of blankets. A guttural groan was the only answer he got. He lit the lamp on the bedside table next to Jongin’s bed and was surprised to see the condition of Exo-K’s main dancer.

 

“Nnhh..” Jongin groaned softly. His cheeks were flaming red, his eyes looked tired, and Kyungsoo didn’t miss the shivers that raked over Jongin’s sweating body. It looked like the tanned-skin dancer got fever again.

 

“Jongin, gwaenchana?” Kyungsoo put his hands on top of Jongin’s forehead and gasped loudly. Just as he expected before, the younger male’s skin felt so hot, “Aigo, you have a fever again..”

 

Kyungsoo rushed to get a wet towel and medicine in a cabinet he always prepared for emergency situation like this. He helped Jongin taking two pills, and told him to lay back down so he could put the wet towel over his burning forehead.

 

“Go back to sleep,” the main vocalist said, hand rubbing the sweat that dripped on Jongin’s forehead gently. He saw the latter closed his eyes, eyebrows scrunched together, and his breathing sounded uneven and so heavy.

 

“Hyung.. I c-can’t sleep..” Jongin muttered few moments later, his tired eyes stared pleadingly at the smaller male and Kyungsoo understood what he had to do. He knew exactly what was needed by Jongin at time like this—whenever he couldn’t sleep while suffering from fever; a warm embrace. He slipped under the blankets and lay down beside him, his little hands scooped Jongin’s body, pulling the younger close to him, holding and hugged him tightly.

 

“You’re burning..” said Kyungsoo when Jongin buried his face that felt like fire on his neck. He winced as he felt Jongin’s hot breath hit his skin and felt the younger male’s body trembling in his arms. He could feel his heart shattering after seeing the boy he loved being sick like that.

 

Kyungsoo looked down and kissed his lover’s hot forehead, his big doe eyes b with tears when his plump lips touched Jongin’s burning skin.

 

“Get well soon, baby. I love you..” the main vocalist whispered, the dancer’s hair lovingly. He felt Jongin tightened his hands around his petite waist, and shuddered when he felt the younger lips moved against his skin to reply his words.

 

“Gomawo, hyung. I love you, too.”

 

And Jongin was soundly asleep in the warm embrace of Kyungsoo’s arms until morning came and warm light slipped into the room through the curtain slit.

 

 


 

A/N : First drabble done! yaaayy \^0^/

Don't hesitate to tell me what you think >.<