03. Mine

Kaisoo Drabbles Collection

Title: Mine

Genre: drabble, fluff

Pairing: kid!KaiSoo

Word count: 372 words

 

--

 

“Kyungie hyung, your lips are sooo thick..” a tan skinned six year old boy mumbled to a much tinier, shorter, chubbier, paler, cuter boy who sat calmly beside him. His tiny fingers moved to wipe the lips of the older boy whom he called ‘Kyungie’.

 

“Don’t you have any mirror in your house, Jonginie? Try to look into one and see your own lips, they’re not any thinner than my lips!” Kyungsoo, the seven year old boy replied smugly, causing the tan boy by the name of Jongin pouting his lips. The big eyed kid laughed at him loudly seeing the expression on his face, “Don’t pout your lips! They look even thicker and bigger. Hahaha.”

 

“Meanie!” Jongin crossed his arms in front of his chest and turned his face away from Kyungsoo.

 

“Yah, Jonginie..” Kyungsoo poked Jongin’s cheek with his forefinger, but got ignored by the younger, “Are you mad?”

 

“Hmph!” Jongin swatted the older hand away from his cheek.

 

“Don’t be mad, Jonginie. I was just kidding..” Kyungsoo side hugged the younger, staring (pleading) at him with his big, wide, round eyes, which made the younger melted right away, “I’m sorry…”

 

Jongin puffed out his cheeks and let out a long sigh.

 

“Fine! But there is a condition.”

 

“Condition? What condition?”

 

“Close your eyes.”

 

Kyungsoo closed his eyes as he was told, and second after that he felt something soft touching his lips. With eyebrows knitted together in confusion, Kyungsoo opened his eyes only to see Jongin right in front of him, lips connected with his. His heartbeat grew faster and his little body trembling slightly when Jongin his lower lip as if it was a candy.

 

“Mmh.. hyung.. your lips taste like a marshmallow. So warm, so soft, so smooth, and so sweet. Jonginie likes them..” Jongin muttered after he disconnected their lips. His hands reached out to touch the older boy’s reddened chubby cheeks, and then his fingers slowly moving to touch the lips that he had just kissed, “These are mine and mine only. Don’t share them with anyone else, okay?”

 

Kyungsoo smiled brightly, his big cute eyes turned into two beautiful crescents, and once again he hugged the younger—tighter and happier this time.

 

“Okay.”